Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 27th Aug 2013 at 6:09 PM
The Sims 4- What do you expect ?
The Sims 4 will be released soon. I saw the trailer on You Tube and my questions are:
-What do you expect ?
-What´s your imression ?

I think the Sims 4 will be great. You can even preorder it on Amazon, but it´s really expensive

Thanks for your comments :D
Advertisement
Alchemist
#2 Old 27th Aug 2013 at 6:11 PM
More than just one starter world
New traits ofc
RESTAURANTS
uh, a base game that is not screaming for expansion packs
Bella Goth
Bella Goth
and
Bella Goth (and not her as a stupid kid)
Top Secret Researcher
#3 Old 27th Aug 2013 at 6:13 PM
Wrong forum.
Site Helper
#4 Old 27th Aug 2013 at 6:31 PM
Please don't double post. And please select the correct forum before starting a new thread.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#5 Old 27th Aug 2013 at 8:34 PM
I am very sorry. I am new here and i will delete my other messages.
Site Helper
#6 Old 27th Aug 2013 at 8:43 PM
We have a whole forum for the Sims 4.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#7 Old 27th Aug 2013 at 8:49 PM
Yes I clicked on the wrong think. I would pay more attention.
Eminence Grise
#8 Old 28th Aug 2013 at 1:07 AM
Quote: Originally posted by *JJSims*
Yes I clicked on the wrong think. I would pay more attention.

Don't stress about it too much Thread moved for you. Enjoy, and happy Simming!
Field Researcher
#9 Old 28th Aug 2013 at 1:25 AM

I am not pretty. I am not beautiful. I am as radiant as the sun.

coming soon to a tumblr near you:
The Disney 10-Gen Legacy Challenge
Hunger Games Challenge
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 28th Aug 2013 at 1:26 AM
What's up with all the gif use lately?
Field Researcher
#11 Old 28th Aug 2013 at 1:27 AM
Quote: Originally posted by CrystalBits
What's up with all the gif use lately?

Gif usage has been my thing~ around here. I've got an arsenal of 'em.

Sometimes, there are just no words.

I am not pretty. I am not beautiful. I am as radiant as the sun.

coming soon to a tumblr near you:
The Disney 10-Gen Legacy Challenge
Hunger Games Challenge
Lab Assistant
#12 Old 28th Aug 2013 at 4:44 AM
The ability to build apartments right off the bat. Real apartments, without forced room mates. The ability to set the maximum number of sims living there, and none of this crap we have in TS3 where they're all shared and you have to put effort into keeping your doors locked for sims to not mess with your stuff. Also, roomies not being included in your household.
Mad Poster
#13 Old 28th Aug 2013 at 4:55 AM
I expect The Sims 4 to suck more than a hoover vacuum cleaner.

Because the earth is standing still, and the truth becomes a lie
A choice profound is bittersweet, no one hears Cassandra Goth cry

Instructor
#14 Old 28th Aug 2013 at 5:05 AM
I expect to be lying in a fetal position, crying and saying "It used to our own world, not theirs".
Theorist
#15 Old 28th Aug 2013 at 1:28 PM
Quote: Originally posted by *JJSims*
The Sims 4 will be released soon. I saw the trailer on You Tube and my questions are:
-What do you expect ?
-What´s your imression ?

I think the Sims 4 will be great. You can even preorder it on Amazon, but it´s really expensive

Thanks for your comments :D

I expect a lot of things most of which won't be in the BASE GAME.

I can't give you an impression yet because there isn't a lot of information out there yet.

Life is short, insecurity is a waste of time. ~Diane Von Furstenburg
You don't get out of life alive. ~Jimmy the Hand

♥ Receptacle Refugee ♥
Lab Assistant
#16 Old 28th Aug 2013 at 2:00 PM
There is too much speculation here.
What we all must do is waiting a little bit more to see what EA brings us this time
Lets give them one more oportunity (for the better, I hope...)
Lab Assistant
#17 Old 28th Aug 2013 at 5:57 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Nelita
There is too much speculation here.
What we all must do is waiting a little bit more to see what EA brings us this time
Lets give them one more oportunity (for the better, I hope...)

May I ask why? For the whole life of Sims 3 I have seen others write this. It never panned out for them. When Island Paradise was coming out we had Simmers saying we should give EA time, that the Sims 3 is a brand new game. It was no longer a brand new game.

Even if developers cycle in and out by the 4th in a game like the Sims parameters should be laid out. With the store players say that you are unreasonable if you want the items not only to work in the base game but to play nice with the expansions we pay for. We are told that the store team does not work on Sims 3. So what game should I buy to justify the over priced items in the store?

I do not hate EA. I do not hate the developers, I just want value for the money I spend. I am not looking for gimmicks. For me right now the Sims 4 feels like a gimmick. Why should those unhappy with the game shut up but those who love gimmicks get to gush?
Top Secret Researcher
#18 Old 28th Aug 2013 at 6:08 PM
When they give us more information, we can stop speculating. As it is, that is all we can do.
Instructor
#19 Old 28th Aug 2013 at 7:53 PM
I remember when I was playing Sims 1 and I watched the gameplay demo of Sims 2 I was absolutely amazed. Then when I bought Sims 2 I was blown away and until this day I still love it.

Then I saw Sims 3 and I thought 'wow' open neighbourhood/CAS but then something unexpected happened and well my game didn't work as advertised. Not only that, even though the game went forwards, in some ways in went backwards. I would just like to give a small example of the hair. Sims 2 has movement, Sims 3 does not.

So what do I expect? First and foremost, a working functioning game. Oh, how my expectations have dropped. Ideally, I would love to see a game which takes the best of all three series.

Love does not consist of two people looking at each other, but of looking together in the right direction. - Antoine de Exupery
Field Researcher
#20 Old 28th Aug 2013 at 10:39 PM
I expect to feel pissed off because there's something wrong with the launcher, or I can't register my game due to some problem with Origin *nods*
Test Subject
Original Poster
#21 Old 29th Aug 2013 at 5:52 PM
I can´t find the trailer of Sims 4 on You Tube anymore. Can someone send a link?
Test Subject
#22 Old 29th Aug 2013 at 6:10 PM
Top Secret Researcher
#23 Old 29th Aug 2013 at 9:24 PM
What do I expect us to get?

A buggy mess of a game with "features" no one wants and a lot of things missing which we *do* want.

What do I hope we get?

The most stable game EA has ever produced, offline only and with no DRM, and a game with the best features of all three earlier versions of the series.

Knock me over with a feather if it actually happens.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#24 Old 30th Aug 2013 at 1:41 PM
Thanks so much, CeCeSim. The 2nd link is the best. oh i am so excited:-)))))))
Scholar
#25 Old 30th Aug 2013 at 2:43 PM
I expect The Sims will still be obsessed with Llamas
Page 1 of 2