Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Wiki Wizard
Original Poster
#1 Old 5th Nov 2008 at 5:38 PM
Default Texture Image in Resource Tree gone! :O
Ok i made a side table / end table whatever you want to call it, and i went into SimPE and began all the stuff to get it into my game, i ran into the problem yesterday that SimPE was down and i could not register my GUID, so i comitted, saved and came back on today

Today the SimPE site worked again so i registered my GUID for the object, next step texture image, and low and behold, the texture image file is not there, my resource tree ends at "Texts Lists", can someone help me?

Thanks,
DD

It's ok, we all laugh-snort occasionally!
Check out some of my other stuff here.
Advertisement
The ModFather
retired moderator
#2 Old 5th Nov 2008 at 6:14 PM
Either:
- your end table contains only glass parts (or anyway parts that don't require a texture to be coloured); if this is the case, you should have some TXMT (Material Definitions) in your package;
- or your table is a "slave" object, i.e. it borrows the textures from an external object; check if the GMND contains a block named "tsMaterialsMeshName";
- or SimPE has a visualization problem: go to Extra -> Preferences -> SimPE Preferences and click "Reset Layout".

If you want to post the package, I will take a look, in order to understand if the lack of textures is normal or not.

EDIT: it's also possible that you cloned an object listed in the Object Workshop, but that comes with an EP that you don't have. Can you see the original table in game?

I've finally started my Journal. Information only, no questions.

My latest activity: CEP 9.2.0! - AnyGameStarter 2.1.1 (UPD) - Scriptorium v.2.2f - Photo & Plaques hide with walls - Magazine Rack (UPD) - Animated Windows Hack (UPD) - Custom Instrument Hack (UPD) - Drivable Cars Without Nightlife (UPD) - Courtesy Lights (FIX) - Custom Fence-Arches - Painting-TV - Smarter Lights (UPD)

I *DON'T* accept requests, sorry.