Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Field Researcher
#176 Old 30th Sep 2016 at 10:46 AM
"How was work?"
"Same old, our elderly lab assistant whom I've never met before died today. I pleaded for his life and the Grim Reaper approved."

Advertisement
Test Subject
#177 Old 4th Oct 2016 at 6:47 PM
Quote: Originally posted by simmer22
He came home from a space trip, and was just going to install the wormhole upgrade after finally reaching L10, and ended up like this:

It's not even the first time. I didn't know they wandered around butt naked under the spacesuit, but apparently, they do. This sim in particular loves to run around wearing only big pixles almost every time he's been spacewalking...

This happened to me several times it was hilarious
Mad Poster
#178 Old 12th Oct 2016 at 3:21 PM
Treading on your own foot is bad enough, but in that position it looks even worse.

My deviantART, MTS Yearbook Origin ID = Alistu
Lab Assistant
#179 Old 16th Oct 2016 at 3:11 AM
The teens were making out in the bathroom when the parents walked in and well then this happend

Scholar
#180 Old 28th Oct 2016 at 2:34 PM

It's the last 30 minutes of the day and my sim's shitposting at work.
Me too.
Scholar
#181 Old 29th Oct 2016 at 12:31 AM
Okay this sim has the 'carrying doll' glitch which is not the worst thing to happen, but I thought it looked hilarious when she was eating:

Is she gonna eat that??
Instructor
#182 Old 6th Nov 2016 at 8:09 PM
The Sims aren't big on health and safety, are they?

Mad Poster
#183 Old 9th Nov 2016 at 11:49 AM
So my game thought it would be a great idea to send a CHILD to be the entertainer at the local lounge. She spent 90% of her time there talking to the toilet.

My deviantART, MTS Yearbook Origin ID = Alistu
Scholar
#184 Old 15th Nov 2016 at 4:09 AM
My sims were camping, a fire started on the violin as she played at the campfire. The fire was put out, but the violin was charred black. Didn't stop her from playing on it again. I sold it, it went for 0$. Word of caution, maybe be careful about playing at the campfire, she's the second sim to set herself on fire while playing at the campfire.

Field Researcher
#185 Old 20th Nov 2016 at 10:05 PM Last edited by Natashenka : 12th Jan 2017 at 8:06 PM.
San Myshuno has a bit of a raccoon and leprechaun problem...

Scholar
#186 Old 23rd Nov 2016 at 10:07 PM
Um so this glitch will haunt your dreams... nightmares ...

This is Test Subject Number Two. He's a clone, you see. Normally he lives in a cell in the basement of my mad scientist. But when I'm not playing the mad scientist, somehow, Test Subject Number Two (for testing serums on, of course!) escapes and is seen out and about. Well, this was him recently...

The only thing I can figure is that this sim's "brother" that he was cloned from, a lab assistant, was culled from the game (fine) and the game "forgot" what Test Subject Number Two was supposed to look like. Fortunately, because his "brother" still exists on his relationship panel (its weird I know) I was able to "copy" his face and paste it onto Test Subject Number Two. I mean, when it boils down to it, I don't care what this sim looks like, but it scared the crap out of me! Needless to say, I backed up to my library every family I play in case a glitch like this happened to them.

I dont think it will. I think it happened to him because hes a clone...
Forum Resident
#187 Old 29th Nov 2016 at 12:22 AM
What is that?

Lab Assistant
#188 Old 29th Nov 2016 at 1:33 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Menaceman44
My Townies have very questionable fashion choices.

Not joking, I got a similar townie! Here's the funny side to it; every time I saw her, everybody would literally do the "See what's happening" action. I didn't even know why, I thought it was because of her fashion choice, but I tried it with one of my sims, nobody freaked out. A lot of the time I saw her being embarrassed, so I naturally assumed because of her weight and fashion choice that she probably was upset that people stared at her. She also appeared every single time I went to make my sims eat at a restaurant I made. Here's one pic of my Sim freaking out (not at a restaurant):

"Yesterday is History, Tomorrow a Mystery, Today is a Gift, That is why it is called the Present"
Lab Assistant
#189 Old 29th Nov 2016 at 1:59 AM
I got a lot of funny stuff to share, but I'll only share a few of the best ones:

"What are you doing?"

"...Oh"

"Hey guys, let's group hug!" -Two hugging sims, "Ughh, nooo I'm on my phone!" -Sime holding his iPhone

"That pre-laugh out loud face doe"

"The timing was too perfect"

"*sighs* Young lovebirds these days"

"Yesterday is History, Tomorrow a Mystery, Today is a Gift, That is why it is called the Present"
Scholar
#190 Old 30th Nov 2016 at 9:01 PM

I was thinking "what the hell! Why is fire raining down from the skies and attacking my sims?!" Relax its just the camera is positioned INSIDE the dinosaur snowglobe and those are the little animations.

Okay so my teen sim here is complaining about the neighbors loud woohooing and this is how the neighbor came out dressed. I nearly lost it. To top it off, he's thinking about handcuffs? (And yes my male sims have little top enhancements lmao)
Scholar
#191 Old 30th Nov 2016 at 11:41 PM
Quote: Originally posted by The_Frosty Dr.
Not joking, I got a similar townie! Here's the funny side to it; every time I saw her, everybody would literally do the "See what's happening" action. I didn't even know why, I thought it was because of her fashion choice, but I tried it with one of my sims, nobody freaked out. A lot of the time I saw her being embarrassed, so I naturally assumed because of her weight and fashion choice that she probably was upset that people stared at her. She also appeared every single time I went to make my sims eat at a restaurant I made. Here's one pic of my Sim freaking out (not at a restaurant):

[IMG]

She's probably a Kleptomaniac. NCP sims that are kleptos are not careful about theft and the sims around them will always react with shock. The klepto sim always becomes embarrassed when they are caught. If you want to know for sure, you can edit her household under your unplayed families to see her traits or if you've got 'show sim info' mod. http://modthesims.info/d/576053

I've got a townie in my game named Lester Levy and I would get the same shocked reaction from other townies, and he'd get embarrassed. Well it took me a while to realise he was a klepto.
Lab Assistant
#192 Old 1st Dec 2016 at 6:52 AM
Quote: Originally posted by spidergirl79
[img] Okay so my teen sim here is complaining about the neighbors loud woohooing and this is how the neighbor came out dressed. I nearly lost it.

Same:

My Sim is probably thinking, "Dude, you need to look in the mirror..."

I honestly do not want to know what this guy was just doing.

Lab Assistant
#193 Old 1st Dec 2016 at 6:56 AM
Quote: Originally posted by spidergirl79
She's probably a Kleptomaniac. NCP sims that are kleptos are not careful about theft and the sims around them will always react with shock. The klepto sim always becomes embarrassed when they are caught. If you want to know for sure, you can edit her household under your unplayed families to see her traits or if you've got 'show sim info' mod. http://modthesims.info/d/576053

I've got a townie in my game named Lester Levy and I would get the same shocked reaction from other townies, and he'd get embarrassed. Well it took me a while to realise he was a klepto.

Very helpful, yet I wouldn't be surprised if my sims just naturally reacted to her choice of clothing instead. I tried searching before if there was any particular reason everybody was freaking out at this one particular sim, but found nothing. Until today, now I know, thanks! :D

Field Researcher
#194 Old 4th Jan 2017 at 2:02 AM Last edited by budwinys : 4th Jan 2017 at 3:03 PM.
I just bought TS4 about a week ago. I got it during the Origin New Year's sale, so I only paid $15 and it's worth it so far. I'm really enjoying the sims themselves and I actually love the "clay" look. It feels very casual, and as a Sims 2 player who usually plans their neighborhoods out for weeks before actually playing, it's a refreshing change. However, I've noticed a few small irritants here and there: animation glitches, my sims wanting to marry each other on a whim even though they're already married, etc. But then I had my first baby sim.

I watched this child be conceived. The sims in the picture are definitely his parents. What on earth happened? The only thing I can think of is that Nathaniel (the dad) is using a custom skin tone and maybe baby Cole inherited it and it's not displaying on his potato body properly. I don't know how to pose sims yet: the mom's confusion is genuine.

UPDATE: Nope, he's just black. Okay, Sims 4 genes, that's cool I guess.

Forum Resident
#195 Old 9th Jan 2017 at 10:21 AM
My Sim Gabe's wife Chris Roomies was about to give birth, so I sent them to the hospital. When they got there Chris was greeted by none other than Mr. President himself.

Gabe was panicking, so he decided that collecting dishes while running around the hospital in hysterics would calm him down.

Hurry Gabe! Hurry!

Still going...

Phew, all clean!
Test Subject
#196 Old 11th Jan 2017 at 10:38 AM
I can (not) explain `~`
Field Researcher
#197 Old 15th Jan 2017 at 3:30 PM
My sim went for an evening out and there were so many bears...

And this poor barista was having a bad day.

Theorist
#198 Old 18th Jan 2017 at 12:27 PM

Tim seems to have something (invisible bowl) stuck to his hand. I just exited the game without saving after watching him stare at his empty hand, fall asleep with his hand like this on the sofa, and get in and out of the bed due to the error.

"If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went." Will Rogers
Test Subject
#199 Old 19th Jan 2017 at 10:26 PM
my first trimester sim is cleaning AND sleeping at the same time
http://imgur.com/8SXgBFU
Field Researcher
#200 Old 20th Jan 2017 at 7:36 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Iam4ever
The teens were making out in the bathroom when the parents walked in and well then this happend

XD oh wow!
Page 8 of 14