Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Alchemist
#76 Old 23rd Dec 2011 at 12:56 PM Last edited by calisims : 23rd Dec 2011 at 3:55 PM.
Quote: Originally posted by ani_
Very true, and if they would have made a new RH for it, then EA would have been lazy for just making more RH.

I would have also liked to have gotten a vet career, I wanted to have one back in TS2, but the pet EP came and went in TS2 as well without one. I think it should have been added to the aqua-something centre where you have the horses.

crocobaura Dude, seriously, why getting constantly so mad about a game you obviously don't like, when you could be playing a game you do seem to like instead.

Yeah, actually the Equestrian Center would have been the best place to put a vet career.
The pet shop was limited edition wasn't it? I've heard that people were able to get it w/out having the limited edition anyway. But before Pets came out, there was a lot of screaming about the pet store being in the limited edition only. Imagine what it would have been like if they'd attached a new career to the limited edition venue?

And, yes, they could have just put the shop in the standard edition and added the new career to it. That would have been cool.

What I was responding to was specifically the idea that EA should have put a vet career in the hospital rabbithole. I don't believe that would have been accepted well by the community at all. I never said it would have been impossible for them to add that career in other ways.
I was disappointed by not getting a vet career in this EP or in TS2 Pets. We haven't had a vet career since Sims 1 UL.

Edit: Oh, hey himawara just uploaded a veterinary custom career here at MTS. It's based from the hospital, so it's base game compatible.
Page 4 of 4