Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
is going to be a cat when she grows up.
retired moderator
#76 Old 26th Nov 2011 at 10:01 PM
I started my legacy in Riverview, but after multiple crashes I began again in Sunset Valley. I like it there.

Recently I knocked over all of the major rabbitholes to make room for pet parks and found that I could make the area a lot tighter and more compact by building my own community lots and using the multi-purpose buildings. It took me about six hours to get it all together, but it looks really good now and the town looks like it's growing along with my family through the generations.

I like Appaloosa Plains. I'm okay with Bridgeport, though not a big fan. I didn't care much for Riverview or Twinbrook, and I didn't get Hidden Springs or Barnacle Bay.

I look at custom worlds the way I look at a lot of custom CC. The screenshots are fun to look at, but I already know I won't make any use of it, so why bother downloading and wasting the space?
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#77 Old 5th Dec 2011 at 12:52 AM
Default Twinbrook
I mostly use Twinbrook for Sims. I like the mist and the slight darkness because it's somewhat better on my eyes than the brightness of the default world. And I've never liked the water in Bridgeport.
Page 4 of 4