Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Faster kill pussycat
#126 Old 28th Apr 2005 at 2:55 AM Last edited by nova-storm : 28th Apr 2005 at 3:01 AM.
Advertisement
Retired Moderator
retired moderator
#127 Old 28th Apr 2005 at 3:04 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Carrigon
I'm holding him for ransom until he answers the most important question of all............boxers or briefs :laugh:

Don't worry, he'll turn up.

But what if it's...Neither...If you get what I'm saying...

Life's like an hourglass glued to the table
No one can find the rewind button
So cradle your head in your hands
And breathe....Just breathe....
Instructor
#128 Old 28th Apr 2005 at 3:33 AM
Ok Nova the third is up as you requested ......I think we should use that one for his missing poster....and the milk carton *grin*
Instructor
#129 Old 28th Apr 2005 at 3:47 AM
think delphy went insane...he kept telling us the site was blue we kept telling him it was gray...the site closes down for a few hours, now it actually IS blue and nobody can find him...hmmm..

I noticed one of the new changes is to put a big bar next to the persons name to say whether they are an admin or moderator or whatever...I looked at delphy's and it says admin, under his avatar it says "inactive" and his location says "taking a holiday"
So technically he's not missing---he's just avoiding us
Field Researcher
#130 Old 28th Apr 2005 at 3:50 AM
Quote: Originally posted by BlackKat13
But what if it's...Neither...If you get what I'm saying...

Delphy goes commando? That's hot... lol :P

~faeriegurl~
Sims 2 Creations - http://www.sims2creations.com

faerie's blog - http://spaces.msn.com/members/enchantedrealm/
Forum Resident
#131 Old 28th Apr 2005 at 4:21 AM
Delphy is missing? He is probably taking some time off with his family/girlfriend...
Field Researcher
#132 Old 28th Apr 2005 at 4:55 AM
ooh AnnieBonnie you're a faery now... have you sprouted wings?
Lab Assistant
#133 Old 28th Apr 2005 at 4:55 AM
I think he went to hide the sausage. Is it OK to say sausage here?
Instructor
#134 Old 28th Apr 2005 at 5:00 AM
lol hmmm let's test that...SAUSAGE SAUSAGE SAUSAGE

I think it's ok....no death ray fired from the mothership.
Field Researcher
#135 Old 28th Apr 2005 at 5:18 AM
Quote: Originally posted by StephKat716
Men DO have one thing on their minds. Women have at least three. One is chocolate. The other two are :censored: and :censored:.

I honestly thought this was one of the funniest things I have read in ages. It is going in my quote file.

Laughed my darned arse off.
Inventor
#136 Old 28th Apr 2005 at 7:42 AM Last edited by roxxy : 28th Apr 2005 at 7:45 AM.
Quote: Originally posted by JadeEliott
I honestly thought this was one of the funniest things I have read in ages. It is going in my quote file.

Laughed my darned arse off.

Jade, I had the same thought. It's such a simple truth to it. I suppose I better take it out now, as it's lost it's uniqueness. LOL

*♥.¸Here we go again .♥*
Faster kill pussycat
#137 Old 28th Apr 2005 at 7:47 AM
Quote: Originally posted by CynicalChick

KATT! I need this atr to!! Great work CC!

Now I'm not looking for absolution. Forgiveness for the things I do. But before you come to any conclusions. Try walking in my shoes. You'll stumble in my footsteps.
Faster kill pussycat
#138 Old 28th Apr 2005 at 8:02 AM Last edited by nova-storm : 28th Apr 2005 at 8:58 AM.
here he is again in Thailand. helping a little girl no less! What a GUY!
Nice tan Delphy!
One horse disagreer of the Apocalypse
#139 Old 28th Apr 2005 at 8:12 AM
Photo Bucket bandwidth exceeded :D
One horse disagreer of the Apocalypse
#140 Old 28th Apr 2005 at 8:32 AM
Still the same I'm afraid
Faster kill pussycat
#141 Old 28th Apr 2005 at 8:36 AM
humm know of another free web photo hosting sight?
Test Subject
#142 Old 28th Apr 2005 at 8:37 AM Last edited by novas-mommy : 28th Apr 2005 at 8:42 AM.
It's 1230. Nova just woke me up to tell me Delphy is missing. OHHHHH NOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!! I let him out of your shed Nova and only I know where he is. I am holding him in a safe place and we are having fun. I will send you a picture to prove he is well. If TDK wants him back, she will have to overcome the wiles of an older woman. And pay me a whole bunch of simoleons. And rub my feet.
Lab Assistant
#143 Old 28th Apr 2005 at 8:41 AM
uh i think this is one...http://www.imageshack.ws/
and where is delphy?? where can he be?? :confused:
:nana:

One of the animals

{H I P P O}
Faster kill pussycat
#144 Old 28th Apr 2005 at 8:43 AM
Oh thank you! KISSES
Lab Assistant
#145 Old 28th Apr 2005 at 8:44 AM
oh no novas-mommy!! give him back!! we need him!! i no!! i will steal him from you!! as soon as i have a cup of tea and a chocolate biscuit...
Test Subject
#146 Old 28th Apr 2005 at 8:45 AM
Nova, don't call me any more for I am old and need my sleep. I have sent you the picture of Delphy and myself frolicking in the waves. Post it as proof to all I have him in my clutches. I will send ransom demands tomorrow. Don't forget to put the cat in. Love, mommy
Lab Assistant
#147 Old 28th Apr 2005 at 8:45 AM
ur very welcome nova-storm!! love ur avatar by the way...quite sexy!!
The One and Only
#148 Old 28th Apr 2005 at 8:50 AM
I'm into Delphy and all...and I admit that.

But what's going on here...with the avatars and the pics...is just sad. Let the man have his vacation...he's going to have to come back and read this and he's going to want to go off again. :P
Test Subject
#149 Old 28th Apr 2005 at 8:53 AM Last edited by novas-mommy : 28th Apr 2005 at 8:59 AM.
He's running from us now. International stardom is a heavy, heavy burden, esp if you wear your underwear on your head. Oh, yeah. I'm still awake because I am old and can't sleep.

by the way, rumor has it Delphy can't read and all has to be revealed to him by Loverat and TDK. I'm sure they will step in to protect him from all this vile silliness.
Faster kill pussycat
#150 Old 28th Apr 2005 at 8:55 AM
ok here is Delphy in his band photo> Odd he looks alot like trent Reznor in this pic!

I hope this works!

Now I'm not looking for absolution. Forgiveness for the things I do. But before you come to any conclusions. Try walking in my shoes. You'll stumble in my footsteps.
Locked thread
Page 6 of 23