Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#1 Old 21st Feb 2019 at 4:06 PM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 2, University, Nightlife, Open for Business, Pets, Seasons, Bon Voyage, Free Time, Apartment Life
Default How to Place object on Stove
OK pretty sure this is in wrong place but only place with a buy mode section.... so dumb question I recently downloaded Phoenix_Praire Gourmet Kitchen an noticed in the pictures they had placed a pot and kettle on the stove, and I was trying to do that in game? I did it before I long time ago but forgot how. I know it says to use an OMSP for the dumbwaiter, do I have to use one for stove too it doesn't say in the post.

Note: I accidentally submitted this has a new thread in the picture fourm by mistake, didn't realize it till said needed approval if the person who does that comes across this you can delete that submission
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 21st Feb 2019 at 4:30 PM
Yes. You might need to use one or many OMSP for placing deco items on some surfaces, this is exactly what they were created for.

Je mange des girafes et je parle aussi français !...surtout :0)

Find all my old MTS Uploads, on my SFS, And all new uploads Here . :)
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#3 Old 21st Feb 2019 at 4:41 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Rosebine
Yes. You might need to use one or many OMSP for placing deco items on some surfaces, this is exactly what they were created for.

OK Thank you I was just confused because it said it was needed for the Dumbwaiter but there was nothing about the Stove.
Mad Poster
#4 Old 21st Feb 2019 at 4:41 PM
The set of ten purple, shiftable OMSPs should be what you need to place any object anywhere. They cover pretty much any height.
https://www.modthesims.info/d/325570
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#5 Old 21st Feb 2019 at 4:42 PM
Quote: Originally posted by simmer22
The set of ten purple, shiftable OMSPs should be what you need to place any object anywhere. They cover pretty much any height.
http://www.modthesims.info/d/325570

Thank you! I was looking for those.
Mad Poster
#6 Old 21st Feb 2019 at 4:49 PM
How did I missed those! Thank you Simmer22

Je mange des girafes et je parle aussi français !...surtout :0)

Find all my old MTS Uploads, on my SFS, And all new uploads Here . :)
Former Hamster
retired moderator
#7 Old 21st Feb 2019 at 5:34 PM
AnoeskaB, mmf (Maxis More Funtional) slots for stoves on TSR and the booty. Doesn't work for custom stoves I don't think.