Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 27th Jan 2018 at 10:00 AM Last edited by piqiwi : 27th Jan 2018 at 11:40 AM.
Default Parenthood's chance card
Hi guys,
I do not know if I post in the right catogery or not. I am currently trying to make a mod to build your child/teen sims' character for TS2, like the one in Parenthood GP of TS4. But I stuck for the content since i am too lazy to make of my own. Does enyone know where I can find list of chance card that is in parenthood GP of sims 4, so I can copy the content ? Not the career's one but the chance card that can affect you child/teen sims character values. I have tried googling for it but I cannot find any guide that lists the chance cards. Thanks in advanced, guys.
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 27th Jan 2018 at 4:19 PM
You'd probably have better luck asking in the Sims 4 Forum, where more people will be familiar with the game.

Ugly is in the heart of the beholder.
(My simblr isSim Media Res . Widespot,Widespot RFD: The Subhood, and Land Grant University are all available here. In case you care.)
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#3 Old 27th Jan 2018 at 4:29 PM
Thanks. I'll try to ask in sims 4 forum