Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Destroyer of Worlds
retired moderator
Original Poster
#1 Old 4th Aug 2012 at 11:52 PM
Default Calendar Contest Winners' Showcase
July and August Showcase

Here are the winning images from our Calendar Contest for the month of July and August! Due to the donation drive posted at the beginning of last month, I didn't want to post new news and move that from the top and, as it progressed, I felt it would be cheating to only give our July winners' partial credit. Thank you again to everyone who donated!

Congratulations again to wgroome and leesester for their wins in July and Nightlight and frostypineapple for the month of August!

If you haven't done so already, check out the in-game calendars and the printable calendars for at home!

Game Calendars
Printable Calendars:
The printable calendar can be found at the bottom of the winner announcement post .

Heaven Sims | Avendale Legacy
"On the internet, you can be anything you want. It's strange that so many people choose to be stupid."
1 users say thanks for this. (Who?)
Advertisement
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#2 Old 5th Aug 2012 at 6:11 PM
Lovely pictures, well done to wgroome, leesester, Nightlight and frostypineapple!
Field Researcher
#3 Old 10th Aug 2012 at 10:50 PM
Thanks again

Please, sorry for my bad English..