Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#1 Old 21st Nov 2018 at 6:53 AM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 3, World Adventures, Ambitions, Late Night, Generations, Pets, Showtime, Supernatural, Seasons, University Life, Island Paradise, Into the Future
Default Strange thumbnail glitch
For some reason whenever I load an unsaved copy of Moonlight Falls, instead of the default family thumbnails, with some families I see the thumbnails that at some point were used in my saved copy of Moonlight Falls. I have Sim3PE but I don't know what package file contains those sorts of thumbnails. So I haven't been able to delete the thumbnails that are replacing the default thumbnails.

A similar problem happens in Create a Sim as of recently. Whenever I open Create a Sim for the first time after loading each neighbourhood for the first time after loading the main menu, instead of the Sim's thumbnail, the first thumbnail that shows up is that of Ayden Van Gould. Much like the other issue, I don't know where the thumbnail is located and thus I cannot delete it.
Screenshots
Advertisement
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#2 Old 21st Nov 2018 at 10:31 AM
Try deleting the cache files, including the world caches.
Game Help:Sims 3 Delete Cache Fileswiki
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#3 Old 22nd Nov 2018 at 1:12 AM
I've tried that just now and it hasn't helped.