Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 11th Jul 2019 at 9:21 PM
Default Baby to Toddler Hair Aging Up Always Gone
Hello every time my baby ages up to a toddler the hair is always gone. I can fix it with insim or in the mirror but the toddler always has no hair. Does anyone have any idea how to fix this or whats causing it? Thank you!
Screenshots
Advertisement
Scholar
#2 Old 11th Jul 2019 at 9:47 PM
Do you have a default hair for babies? Sometimes default baby hair can cause this for toddlers. There's no fix that I know of, you'll just have to keep changing appearance in the mirror to fix it.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 11th Jul 2019 at 9:52 PM
I dont think I do but Im not sure
Test Subject
Original Poster
#4 Old 11th Jul 2019 at 9:56 PM
I have infant hair acsessories such as headbands, hats, flower crowns, act maybe thats it.
Mad Poster
#5 Old 11th Jul 2019 at 10:30 PM Last edited by simmer22 : 12th Jul 2019 at 12:18 AM.
It's a known problem with all Custom infant hairs I've made so far. Trying to sort it out, but I haven't been successful yet. Personally I don't mind too much because I usually give toddlers new hairs anyway, but I've been working on finding a better solution.

Jus take the toddler to a mirror and give them a new hairstyle, and they'll be fine (like you've already discovered). If you don't want to do that, use the Genetic or Default infant hairs instead (Genetic gives you just one hairstyle but correct genetic hair color, default gives you one style and one color, but both have working toddler heads).

Infant accessories don't have the same aging problem as hairs do, and they don't interfere with the hair files at all.
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
#6 Old 11th Jul 2019 at 11:40 PM
It can't be helped @paintthecitypink if you want baby hair. simmer22 above ^ who makes the hairs says this happens on her site where you downloaded the hairs from. I click on the simblender even before the grow up confetti clears. Change apperance>toddlers name>give them some hair.

"I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives." - Unknown
~Call me Jo~
Test Subject
Original Poster
#7 Old 12th Jul 2019 at 3:20 PM
The thing is I dont have infant hairs. That's what's odd.
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
#8 Old 12th Jul 2019 at 3:25 PM
Oh okay that puts a different spin on things, guess we all assumed because it looks just like that, back of the head missing. At this point I would make a backup and test your downloads as something is clashing. Maybe try just your skins to start with.

"I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives." - Unknown
~Call me Jo~
Mad Poster
#9 Old 12th Jul 2019 at 3:48 PM
Or maybe a borked toddler hair? I don't think borked skins make the head disappear, they just mess up the texture.