Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#1 Old 8th Mar 2019 at 3:24 PM
Default Bookcase edits
I just updated an old bookcase of mine to new AL and co. features. While it worked well, it also re-allow everyone to use all its functions.
Originally, only kids could read from it, teen and up could just Read to..., Put away books
I looked in the TTAB, everything seems checked the same way to only allows kids.
How can I fix this?
I used this tutorial to make the edit.
http://www.leefish.nl/mybb/showthread.php?tid=3574
Oops...sorry, I think this post goes in Objects-Modding, so if it needs to be moved

Je mange des girafes et je parle aussi français !...surtout :0)

Find all my old MTS Uploads, on my SFS, And all new uploads Here . :)
Advertisement
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#2 Old 9th Mar 2019 at 6:22 PM
Or, I'll re-clone altogether, make a new bookcase...so the TTAB I am editing is actually the one that will be used.
Thanks

Scholar
#3 Old 10th Mar 2019 at 2:38 PM
Check in the Object Data (in RAW Data Tab) that the 'Interaction Table ID' is the one you want, not pointed to the semi-global Pie Menu.
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#4 Old 10th Mar 2019 at 9:09 PM
Ok, I went in to check, but I am not sure where to look and what am I looking for. How do I know which Interaction Table ID I want?
Should I change that ID back to 1?

Scholar
#5 Old 11th Mar 2019 at 2:47 PM
In the Object Data, scroll down to section '07. resource Cross-refs' and the 'Interaction Table ID' is the first line in that section. By default it'll have a value of 03 which is the semi-global pie menu, change it to 01 to use the private pie menu and change the pie menu back to 01 if required.

As an aside default book cases have an awful lot of unused rubbish that your file may end up with, Audio References, Bitmap images, Sprites, Layered Images, Image Colour Palettes and any empty Text Lists are all unused and can be removed.
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#6 Old 11th Mar 2019 at 6:10 PM
Thank you! All works now, the way it should.