Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
I aim to misbehave
retired moderator
Original Poster
#1 Old 11th Jul 2012 at 11:22 PM
Fave characters
Who are your favourite characters from the series?

My favourite favourite one is Tyrion Lannister When I'm reading the books I'm always looking at the index to see how many pages are left 'till I get to his chapter ^^

But I also like Jon, Daenerys and Arya

What about you?

Check out my tutorials: For TS4: Eyelashes and for TS2: Eyes and Eyes 2
-My Insta-

Please, call me Nina (:
Advertisement
Top Secret Researcher
#2 Old 29th Mar 2013 at 12:23 AM
I love Arya, Daenerys and Eddard stark (he should not have died). I have a personal desire of seeing Joffrey dead for I hate this guy as he is a monster, if I was Sansa I would kill him in his sleep, very painfully for shwoing my the head of my father on a spike and for just being evil.

"I know, and it breaks my heart to do it, but we must remain vigilant. If you cannot tell me another way, do not brand me a tyrant!" - knight commander Meredith (dragon age 2)

My sims stories: Witch queen
Nocturnal Dawn
I aim to misbehave
retired moderator
Original Poster
#3 Old 30th Mar 2013 at 2:23 PM
This is totally unrelated but, everytime I read or see something about Game of Thrones the opening theme starts playing in my head (it's also my ringtone *geek*)

Check out my tutorials: For TS4: Eyelashes and for TS2: Eyes and Eyes 2
-My Insta-

Please, call me Nina (:
Top Secret Researcher
#4 Old 2nd Apr 2013 at 11:34 PM
That is a very cool ringtone to have .

"I know, and it breaks my heart to do it, but we must remain vigilant. If you cannot tell me another way, do not brand me a tyrant!" - knight commander Meredith (dragon age 2)

Nocturnal Dawn
Inventor
#5 Old 15th May 2013 at 10:53 PM
My favourites are Tyrion, Cersei, Jamie and of course Eddard Stark.. Hate that they had to kill him off. It always happends to Sean Bean in movies/TV :P
Top Secret Researcher
#6 Old 17th May 2013 at 12:24 AM
I have to many favortie characters now I have finished watching season 2, it is unusal for me to like most of the main characters espically the head of the lannistar family, he is just to awesome in his tyrantness he is the king.

Nocturnal Dawn
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 21st Jul 2013 at 10:26 AM
Mine are Daenerys, Arya and Stannis
Field Researcher
#8 Old 23rd Dec 2014 at 12:29 AM
Arya and Sansa, I didn't care for Sansa that much in the beggining of the series, but now it seems like she's becoming more interesting (I've already finished watching season 4 of the TV series), and Arya, well, she's Arya, she's awesome.
Field Researcher
#9 Old 24th Dec 2014 at 9:08 PM
My favorite character are Cersey and Tyrion Lannister.