Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Instructor
Original Poster
#1 Old 1st May 2018 at 8:46 PM
Default Stop complaining, just clean
Is there a mod that removes the sighing/complaining/"eh, really?" lazy/sloppy Sims do when I direct them to clean? Everyone has to clean, especially this Sim, she's the only adult in the house, so please stop the sighing and just clean. It makes me strongly dislike her, even though she's a nice person and is a good mom to her son. His father is dead, and I don't want her son to be an orphan, but if she keeps complaining before every little task...

Sorry for the long story. It just drives me nuts. lesswhiny and dontwaveatme didn't stop this.
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 1st May 2018 at 9:40 PM
Cyjon's No Command Reaction?

I'm secretly a Bulbasaur. | Formerly known as ihatemandatoryregister

Looking for SimWardrobe's mods? | Or Dizzy's? | Faiuwle/rufio's too! | smorbie1's Chris Hatch archives
Mad Poster
#3 Old 2nd May 2018 at 12:49 AM
I clicked on helpful, because it is! Though I am one of those who actually enjoy these little things. Sometimes, I will forget a sim's personality...this reminds me. Oh! right..she is neat, oh Aha! here is the mean one...lol

Je mange des girafes et je parle aussi français !...surtout :0)

Find all my old MTS Uploads, on my SFS, And all new uploads Here . :)
Instructor
Original Poster
#4 Old 2nd May 2018 at 9:21 AM
It works! She puked and cleaned the toilet, and only sighed because of the puking. Thank you .

Rosebine, to each their own sometimes I care more about the story I play in my head than their actual personalities. I will miss the cheering, but for now this is okay.
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
#5 Old 2nd May 2018 at 10:33 AM
You could also just give her a few more neat points.

"I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives." - Unknown
~Call me Jo~
Instructor
Original Poster
#6 Old 2nd May 2018 at 1:16 PM
I know. But then I have to give every sloppy Sim those extra points, a mod makes it easier .
Mad Poster
#7 Old 3rd May 2018 at 12:19 AM
I wouldn't mind seeing a hack that just gave a 50/50 chance of them sighing or cheering rather than them doing it all the time.

I'm secretly a Bulbasaur. | Formerly known as ihatemandatoryregister

Looking for SimWardrobe's mods? | Or Dizzy's? | Faiuwle/rufio's too! | smorbie1's Chris Hatch archives
Meet Me In My Next Life
#8 Old 3rd May 2018 at 1:20 AM
Like Rosebine I love when the lazy Sims show that they hate to clean up, They also will use the toilet and never wash there hand, I do have a mod that make all Sims wash their hands after using the toilet.
But NO the lazy Sims will not do it even with the mod, so funny to me.

"Nothing in life is a Surprise it just happen to come your way at the time".
Mad Poster
#9 Old 3rd May 2018 at 1:22 AM
The best one, is the neat child anim. They walk so happylee :

Mad Poster
#10 Old 3rd May 2018 at 4:27 AM
Heh, doesn't bother me. I give them the command and then go off to sort out someone else, so they can whinge all they want, but they'd better have done it by the time I get back!
Meet Me In My Next Life
#11 Old 4th May 2018 at 3:55 AM
I even love the Sims lazy walk.

"Nothing in life is a Surprise it just happen to come your way at the time".
Theorist
#12 Old 5th May 2018 at 4:52 PM
Not sure if I remember this correctly, but don't they minimize their complaining after getting some cleaning points, or 'practicing' cleaning around the house? I only block what is most annoying to me so that one isn't blocked. My sims never have maids, nor has any sim ever hired a butler and nannies are usually avoided. All sims do the chores around the house and gain cleaning skills for it (mod?). I agree about the kids with neat skills, they make me laugh. (:

When you forgive, you heal. When you let go, you grow.
Mad Poster
#13 Old 5th May 2018 at 4:56 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Duine
All sims do the chores around the house and gain cleaning skills for it (mod?).

This is how it is supposed to be, no mod required for skill gain when cleaning, though If instead of skill points you meant personality point...then yeah, you must have a mod.