Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
The Great AntiJen
retired moderator
#76 Old 30th May 2018 at 8:05 PM
Just copy someone else's - that's what most people do.

I no longer come over to MTS very often but if you would like to ask me a question then you can find me on tumblr or my own site tflc. TFLC has an archive of all my CC downloads.
I'm here on tumblr and my site, tflc
Advertisement
Test Subject
#77 Old 30th May 2018 at 11:27 PM
Never had a vampire. Or a witch. Or a werewolf. Lots of plantsims, though. I seem to get them really easily. And I've never had an alien abduction without summoning them.
Never had more than 3 generations, but that's hopefully gonna change.
Never played the premades for an extended length of time. I always make a new neighborhood. It's the first thing I do when I install the game.
Never had a teen pregnancy, although I do have inteen
Test Subject
#78 Old 31st May 2018 at 3:27 AM
Never played a good or neutral witch (always evil hehe)
Never owned a nightclub or a restaurant
Never became a member of the garden club
Never bought new outfits for toddlers
Never fulfilled LTW that aren't career-related
Never played Bluewater Village and Riverblossom Hills pre-mades
Never had more than 5 generations
Never had a sim marry Downtown's Mr Big or the Slobs (though I had sims marry Diva)
Never bothered to actually play the Tricou household (even though I spent so much time resurrecting them and redecorating House of Fallen Trees)
Instructor
#79 Old 31st May 2018 at 9:37 AM
[QUOTE=SneakyWingPhoenix]Anyone consider doing things at some point that you listed have yet go for it ? Now that's the question.[/QUOTE

Definitely yes. Going home this week, and once I get the home computer fired up, I'm buying a helicopter and going hunting for Bigfoot. Think I might even make a "Wendy" Sim and try my hand at being a good witch.
Theorist
#80 Old 31st May 2018 at 11:32 AM
Quote: Originally posted by SneakyWingPhoenix
Anyone consider doing things at some point that you listed have yet go for it ? Now that's the question.

Well the problem with that is most of the things I listed are stuff I'm just not interested in. So probably not for the bulk of what I've listed.

Though I'm planning on doing all the vacation things at some point (why can't they age during vacations? )

Taking an extended break from Sims stuff. Might be around, might not.
Lab Assistant
#81 Old 31st May 2018 at 7:44 PM
Here we go..
Never had twins without cheats (Well, I did have one of my Sims have twins shortly after her pregnancy, but that increased her chance)
Never saw what WooHoo looks like in The Sims 2
Never successfully put out a fire
Never had a Sim become a vampire
Space Pony
#82 Old 2nd Jun 2018 at 2:31 AM
- not completed all the vacation things ( I do not even know how to in many of them but. I do not want to seem too stupid to ask)
- never had a werewolf
- never liked plantsim so much to play with more than one day. (will try)
- never would of not played the game if not done so many things most of you said you have or will never done.

~~~~Call me Ellu ~~~

My love, my love, my fearless love, I will not say goodbye..
Sea may rise, sky may fall, My love will never die..
My heart, my heart, My drowning heart, Oh all the tears I've cried
Oh I may weep forevermore, My love will never die..
Mad Poster
#83 Old 2nd Jun 2018 at 3:27 AM
Lab Assistant
#84 Old 2nd Jun 2018 at 4:30 AM
I've never reached more than 3 generations and the last time a CAS sims of mine died in game of old age was back in 2012 when I was in 8th grade and played sims 12 hours a day, but that nhood eventually blew up bc I didn't know much about corruption...
Test Subject
#85 Old 2nd Jun 2018 at 6:45 PM
Never:
-had a sim die by flies naturally
-completed all vacation mementos
-finished the extreme LTWs
-reached level 10 of many careers
-had death by rally forth/murphy bed/elevator
-had a good or neutral witch
-had a plantsim
-visited every hobby lot
-did the garden club thing
-had a sim die from disease, electrocution, or fright (I'm pretty sure)
-run a ticketed business or restaurant
-completed a legacy or any other challenge
-had a sim drop/fail out from uni (though Ty Bubbler may change this soon)
-had a sim own a helicopter
-made it beyond third generation (in the past I was a one-household-only type of gal, then I switched to rotations but ended up resetting my game, now I just play slowly and infrequently. I'll get there someday.)
Theorist
#86 Old 6th Jun 2018 at 6:10 PM
I might soon have my first litter of Kittens ever. I placed Tara Kat in my neighbourhood and found out online that two of her cats are breed able with each other ^_^

Taking an extended break from Sims stuff. Might be around, might not.
Mad Poster
#87 Old 6th Jun 2018 at 7:18 PM
Quote: Originally posted by st_d
...and yet i have never: ... felt comfortable with non-knowledge sims. just today i was thinking, if only one single other aspiration had less fear of the unusual, i could get more variety in my game.

If you have Freetime, you can add Knowledge as a secondary aspiration to any other type of sim. This works to prevent "fears of the unusual" in my game.
Scholar
#88 Old 6th Jun 2018 at 7:31 PM
i think i've never chosen pleasure aspiration for a sim;only had it on sims by randomizing.

I May Be Life Dumb But I'm Sim Smart(mostly).
My Tumblr
Alchemist
#89 Old 6th Jun 2018 at 7:55 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Emerald1234
i think i've never chosen pleasure aspiration for a sim;only had it on sims by randomizing.
Create-A-Sim's randomize feature seems to not affect Aspiration; just sim parts.
Scholar
#90 Old 6th Jun 2018 at 8:03 PM
Quote: Originally posted by mdsb759
Create-A-Sim's randomize feature seems to not affect Aspiration; just sim parts.

oh no i mean i use a dice or something to randomize aspirations sometimes.

My Tumblr
Mad Poster
#91 Old 6th Jun 2018 at 9:46 PM
Haven't tried to grill an infant with Pescado's mod. Thx 4 reminding me btw.

P.S. Sorry for my bad english.
Mad Poster
#92 Old 7th Jun 2018 at 10:09 AM
Quote: Originally posted by st_d
in mine all it does is keep creating contradictory situations, when they want and fear the same thing, which is fun the first day but then becomes tedious and i inevitably tame things back to pure knowledge.

In my game they sometimes spin up contradictory wants anyway, whether or not they have a secondary aspiration. I've had pure Family sims both want and fear having another baby. I've had pure Romance sims, especially when on a date, both want and fear getting married. I think they may have done this even before FT and its secondary aspirations were available.
Mad Poster
#93 Old 7th Jun 2018 at 6:02 PM
I've never had a Sim have a car. But then I've never had one either. So, if I can live happily without a car, so can they!

I'm not being too cruel to them there, am I?

All Sims are beautiful -- even the ugly ones.
My Simblr ~~ My LJ
Sims' lives matter!
The Veronaville kids are alright.
Scholar
#94 Old 7th Jun 2018 at 6:25 PM
Quote: Originally posted by AndrewGloria
I've never had a Sim have a car. But then I've never had one either. So, if I can live happily without a car, so can they!

I'm not being too cruel to them there, am I?

naah of course your not i've done way worse things...

My Tumblr
Forum Resident
#95 Old 7th Jun 2018 at 8:58 PM
never done vacation
never come by gen 5
never downloaded acr
never had zombies, werewolves or ghosts
never had someone be a vampire for more than one game day
never joined secret society
never had a homebusiness for more than a day (I just hate it - because costumers come at 3AM. LIKE WHO THE FUCK BUYS FLOWERS AND TOYS IN THE MIDDLE OF THE NIGHT???)
never had sims collect bugs
never visited hobby lots
never done a challenge
never played the preinstalled hoods
never ate a restuarant (like I only visit commercial lots for friends and clothes so -w-)
Never hired anything else beside a nanny and butler.
never completed like 50% of the life goals.
and never had sims in the gaming career.
And properly like 120 other things to

I build small houses *^*
Alchemist
#96 Old 7th Jun 2018 at 8:59 PM
about cars; various occupied lots in my game had at least one. but did not assign an owner to any of those cars.

about flying on broom, that is a witch/warlock capability in shipped version. broom flying replaces walking for other sims.
from my understanding, all sims can fly by helicopter.
Lab Assistant
#97 Old 8th Jun 2018 at 6:51 AM
I've never build a split-level house.
*adds to to-do list*

Pleasantview - Family Tree
Strangetown - Family Tree
Rhinehart - Royal Kingdom Challenge
Page 4 of 4