Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#1 Old 6th May 2018 at 4:47 AM
Default Looking for two fixes
1. Something that fixes the gypsy after Free Time so that she actually comes when you call her on the phone, for reasons other than delivering the genie lamp. I remember a long long time ago that this was a known issue with Free Time and someone had fixed it, but I installed Free Time like a million years after everyone else did so I forgot where the fix could be found.

2. Is there some hack somewhere that stops dancing solo from falling out of the queue at dance skill 8? I suspect that this only affects young adults, but I haven't done a lot of experimentation.
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 6th May 2018 at 10:01 AM
For number 1, you want the Freetime NPC Phonebook Fix from Simwardrobe. It's listed under Freetime Fixes here:

http://simfileshare.net/folder/15672/

Thanks to ihatemandatoryregister for hosting these.

No idea about question number 2. Sorry.
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#3 Old 6th May 2018 at 11:30 AM
I don't have any problem with the phone book. I can call the gypsy, she tells me she will come to the lot, and then she never shows up.
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
#4 Old 6th May 2018 at 11:32 AM
Do you have the visitor Controller? If so check she is not banned as it comes set with her banned.

"I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives." - Unknown
~Call me Jo~
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#5 Old 6th May 2018 at 11:35 AM Last edited by kestrellyn : 6th May 2018 at 12:33 PM.
I have the VC, but I only place it on particular community lots. Edit: Also, she showed up just fine to deliver the genie lamp, so that isn't a problem.
Instructor
#6 Old 6th May 2018 at 1:22 PM
Do you mean the Gypsy - Free Time Genie Delivery Fix? http://www.simbology.com/smf/index.php?topic=16.0
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#7 Old 6th May 2018 at 1:38 PM
That's funny, I thought I got all his fixes, even after I installed Free Time, and I do seem to have that one. Although now that I look at it, it does say that she has to come with a lamp before the fix really works and that only happened for the first time very recently in my game, so maybe I just have to try calling her again.