Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 2nd May 2018 at 10:40 PM
Default Crack for TS2 Enhancer ?
Hi,

I used TS2 Enhancer for several times but it says trial of TS2 Enhancer will expire in 48 hours but there is crack for TS2 Enhancer or unlock code ?

I like this program because they allows me to add more vacation days for careers

Thanks.
Advertisement
Scholar
#2 Old 2nd May 2018 at 11:10 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Alex5
Hi,

I used TS2 Enhancer for several times but it says trial of TS2 Enhancer will expire in 48 hours but there is crack for TS2 Enhancer or unlock code ?

I like this program because they allows me to add more vacation days for careers

Thanks.

You could just use SimPE or Sim Maniputator to add more vacation days unless you just want to really use TS2 Enhancer in that case I don't have a crack.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#3 Old 2nd May 2018 at 11:36 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Squidconqueror
You could just use SimPE or Sim Maniputator to add more vacation days unless you just want to really use TS2 Enhancer in that case I don't have a crack.
SimPE don't have any option for add more vacation days for careers and i already used Maniputator but it take long time, step by step

And i just want to know if there is crack for TS2 Enhancer or not

Thanks.
Scholar
#4 Old 2nd May 2018 at 11:55 PM
SimPE don't have any option for add more vacation days for careers and i already used Maniputator but it take long time, step by step

And i just want to know if there is crack for TS2 Enhancer or not

Thanks.

Sorry I don't of any cracks.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#5 Old 3rd May 2018 at 12:02 AM
Sorry I don't of any cracks.

Okay no problem
Scholar
#6 Old 3rd May 2018 at 12:18 AM Last edited by Squidconqueror : 3rd May 2018 at 12:32 AM.
Okay no problem

Still why not just use Manipulator,it's much easier and faster. Here i'll show you how to do it,just give me time to launch and load up my game.Click on your sim and go to spawn,click on Career Manipulator then click on the computer,go to vacation days and add as many vacation days as your sim wants.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#7 Old 3rd May 2018 at 12:23 AM
Still why not just use Manipulator,it's much easier and faster. Here i'll show you how to do it,just give me time to launch and load up my game.

Well, i already used manipulator as i told u but ok i'm waiting for you what you will show me
Scholar
#8 Old 3rd May 2018 at 12:46 AM
Well, i already used manipulator as i told u but ok i'm waiting for you what you will show me

I haven't found a better way of doing it other then Sim Manipulator,how many days do you want your sim to take off from work?
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#9 Old 3rd May 2018 at 12:52 AM
I haven't found a better way of doing it other then Sim Manipulator,how many days do you want your sim to take off from work?

100 days.
Mad Poster
#10 Old 3rd May 2018 at 12:54 AM Last edited by gazania : 3rd May 2018 at 3:30 PM.
Ah ... The program that sent me to the nebulous pirate hangout known as The Booty. One of the more prominent arguments against paysites because of the horrid customer service and the requirement to purchase a new enhancer after certain updates.

If I knew of a crack, I would let you know. Such is my animosity toward that site. But, remembering certain features, there may be things that program lets you do that may corrupt a Sim or even your hood. We learned about many game and even hood corrupters since that program was last updated.

Insimenator also lets you add vacation days. I use it for that purpose constantly, though you might have to use it constantly to get to a hundred days. You can do only one at a time.

It hasn't been updated in a while, either, it is also not supported, and you probably have to register on the site. But I have used it for years without incident. Sim Manipulator is probably a much better option.

I would suggest trying one of the alternatives. Leave Sim Enhancer as a relic of the past. It belongs there.

Thanks to ALL free-site creators, admins and mods.

RIP Sunni ... truly a ray of light.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#11 Old 3rd May 2018 at 1:25 AM
Quote: Originally posted by gazania
Ah ... The program that sent me to the nebulous pirate hangout known as The Booty. One of the more prominent arguments against paysites because of the horrid customer service and the requirement to purchase a new enhancer after certain updates.

If I knew of a crack, I would let you know. Such is my animosity toward that site. But, remembering certain features, there may be things that program lets you do that may corrupt a Sim or even your hood. We learned about many game and even hood corrupters since that program was last updated.

Insimenator also lets you add vacation days. I use it for that purpose constantly, though you might have to use it constantly to get to a hundred days. You can do only one at a time.

It hasn't been updated in a while, either, it is also not supported, and you probably have to register on the site. But I have used it for years without incident. Sim Manipulator is probably a much better option.

I would suggest trying one of the alternatives. Leave Sim Enhancer as a relic of the past. It belongs there.

Okay but i already used insimenator and manipulator and all other hacks, but i will leave TS2 Enhancer and forget it

And about neighborhood corruption, first, i always use HoodChecker for my own neighborhood and it says there are no corruption, and everything are perfectly fine

Have a great day.
Alex
Field Researcher
#12 Old 11th Dec 2023 at 2:44 AM
A little program called "RunAsDate" will help you use this rip-off unsupported useful program.