Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#1 Old 28th Dec 2012 at 8:51 PM
Default Welcome all you, that continue to play the old style sims
So, basically, this group is about all the Sim games that were on the console. Such as:

Sims

Sims: Bustin' Out

The Urbz Sims In The City

Sims 2

Sims 2 Pets

and so forth.

Sims, Sims 2, and Sims 2 Pets, were completely different from the PC Version. The biggest difference, was you could NOT add mods. Who cares? They were different in a good way. People say that these games do not come close to the Sims, Sims 2 or Sims 3 for the PC. But best part, the loading time was little faster. There were different social moves, and there were sometimes, better music in the console versions.

My favourite of all of these, is "The Urbz: Sims In The City"

I love the different personalities that you have in the game. Different looks in the game, as well. And it was diverse. You had:

Skaters ((Kicktail Park))

Goths ((Central Station))

Celebrities ((Diamond Heights))

Bikers ((Gasoline Row))

Mobsters ((South Side Bridge))

Hip Hop or Rappers ((Skyline Beach))

Harajuku Lovers ((Neon East))

Artists ((The Foundry))

Music Lovers ((Cozmo Street))

I love this game the most. I guess its because I can play it all day, and not get bored. And honestly, I don't know why. Maybe its the music, maybe its the different personalities, maybe its the different clothes options. All I know is, I love this game.

Surely, in the Sims 2 for the PC, you can get some cool clothes. Or even have their personality changes. But the problem, is that you don't get that awesome clique like you get in the Urbz.

So, yeah, I like Urbz: Sims In The City.

"Queen of the Damned seeks knight in shining piercings for pleasure, pain and purring"--Scary Mary from the Urbz: Sims In The City

"A Famous Explorer once said: 'The extraordinary is in what we do, not who we are.'"--Lara Croft from Tomb Raider 2013
Advertisement
Instructor
#2 Old 28th Dec 2012 at 10:06 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Eternal Winter
So, basically, this group is about all the Sim games that were on the console. Such as:

Sims

Sims: Bustin' Out

The Urbz Sims In The City

Sims 2

Sims 2 Pets

and so forth.

Sims, Sims 2, and Sims 2 Pets, were completely different from the PC Version. The biggest difference, was you could NOT add mods. Who cares? They were different in a good way. People say that these games do not come close to the Sims, Sims 2 or Sims 3 for the PC. But best part, the loading time was little faster. There were different social moves, and there were sometimes, better music in the console versions.

My favourite of all of these, is "The Urbz: Sims In The City"

I love the different personalities that you have in the game. Different looks in the game, as well. And it was diverse. You had:

Skaters ((Kicktail Park))

Goths ((Central Station))

Celebrities ((Diamond Heights))

Bikers ((Gasoline Row))

Mobsters ((South Side Bridge))

Hip Hop or Rappers ((Skyline Beach))

Harajuku Lovers ((Neon East))

Artists ((The Foundry))

Music Lovers ((Cozmo Street))

I love this game the most. I guess its because I can play it all day, and not get bored. And honestly, I don't know why. Maybe its the music, maybe its the different personalities, maybe its the different clothes options. All I know is, I love this game.

Surely, in the Sims 2 for the PC, you can get some cool clothes. Or even have their personality changes. But the problem, is that you don't get that awesome clique like you get in the Urbz.

So, yeah, I like Urbz: Sims In The City.

I LOVE all of them!

I mostly love Urbz, and bustin' out.
By the way , how far are you on urbz?

To see a world in a grain of sand, and heaven in a wild flower, hold infinity in the palm of your hand, and eternity in an hour.

My Tumblr
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#3 Old 29th Dec 2012 at 4:21 AM
I can get pretty far in one night. As in, I usually unlock everything. But seriously, I only like doing the job on which kind of personality I wanted for my Urb. Usually, my Urb is either from:

Central Station

Kicktail Park

The Foundry

But as of late, I have been making Urbz from Diamond Heights

o.O

"Queen of the Damned seeks knight in shining piercings for pleasure, pain and purring"--Scary Mary from the Urbz: Sims In The City

"A Famous Explorer once said: 'The extraordinary is in what we do, not who we are.'"--Lara Croft from Tomb Raider 2013
Instructor
#4 Old 29th Dec 2012 at 11:00 PM Last edited by LillianAllen : 30th Dec 2012 at 12:45 AM.
I make my sims from neon east because, for me, it is fun and easier. For Me!
I have 2 memory cards. The first one, i completed it about 4 times. Second 1, im on the penthouse!

To see a world in a grain of sand, and heaven in a wild flower, hold infinity in the palm of your hand, and eternity in an hour.

My Tumblr
Instructor
#5 Old 29th Dec 2012 at 11:46 PM Last edited by LillianAllen : 30th Dec 2012 at 12:32 AM.
They should've had it for computer!

My Tumblr
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#6 Old 30th Dec 2012 at 3:32 AM
I make them from Neon East as well. I should have added that. Diamond Heights has the EASIEST job EVER. I kid you not. Its so simple. I wanted to test my theory on that one. The modeling area was to close at 11. And I decided to start the job at 10. I was done in thirty minutes Urb time. I kid you not. All three promotions, done and out of the way.

Honestly, I do not like the Penthouse, no one really comes over, for me at least. I like the first apartment, small and convenient. Plus, the best part it is just the right size.

Honestly, I love when you have more than one lover over, and one decides to flirt. And bam it becomes a bitch slapping war zone. It is horrible, sometimes. Because one likes to flirt more than the others. And it...Ah good times.

And I agree I wish they did make this for the PC. That would have been sweet!

Instructor
#7 Old 30th Dec 2012 at 8:03 PM Last edited by LillianAllen : 30th Dec 2012 at 8:20 PM.
I would totally have it for PC!
Do you play Bustin' out?

My Tumblr
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#8 Old 31st Dec 2012 at 3:43 AM
Yes, I do. Actually my brother and I would play Bustin' Out together.

He usually made this guy that would work, and be pretty built. My Sim was on the lazy side. Just kicked it at home, watching the Romance Channel, as his wife would work. LOL

But I remember the Parrot. And when my brother's Sim was sleeping, I would put the parrot in his room. And it would wake him up. I busted up laughing.

I WOULD have LOVED, if the EA peeps, would have at least incorporated some the Urbz Social Moves. Like last night when I was playing the Sims 2 on the PC. I continued to look for "Tuck N Hug 360" xD

Instructor
#9 Old 31st Dec 2012 at 3:50 PM
LOL.
I played bustin' out all night!
It would be EVEN MORE awsome if they had some of the same places!

My Tumblr
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#10 Old 31st Dec 2012 at 6:29 PM
Lol. I wish they had the same places as well. But what I really wish is that they kept the social moves from Urbz, that would be frickin' awesome. Then I could do Tuck N Hug 360. Or strip tease LMAO xD

I swear The Foundry and Diamond Heights LOVE to get their relationships up fast, with no stop flirting.

The Foundry with "Smoke Trick" and Diamond Heights with "Strip Tease". Diva hits on my Urb all the time. Especially, when they are at her apartment. And it...Gets just wow. Invite another lover in. And as soon as they are in the same room with Diva and my Urb. And I begin to ignore Diva, Diva gets jealous, and immediately Strip Teases my Urb. And bitch slapping occurs. Its not fun.

I would so remake the places the Urbz for Sims 2. But seriously...I am not sure people would like them, because they are pretty basic -.-" except...South Side Bridge and Cozmo Street, seeing a little bit of Cozmo street is on water, and South Side Bridge is on water. Skyline Beach, I couldn't make high enough, nor Diamond Heights, seeing you can actually touch the clouds in Diamond Heights.

Instructor
#11 Old 31st Dec 2012 at 7:33 PM Last edited by LillianAllen : 31st Dec 2012 at 7:50 PM.
Quote: Originally posted by Eternal Winter
Lol. I wish they had the same places as well. But what I really wish is that they kept the social moves from Urbz, that would be frickin' awesome. Then I could do Tuck N Hug 360. Or strip tease LMAO xD

I swear The Foundry and Diamond Heights LOVE to get their relationships up fast, with no stop flirting.

The Foundry with "Smoke Trick" and Diamond Heights with "Strip Tease". Diva hits on my Urb all the time. Especially, when they are at her apartment. And it...Gets just wow. Invite another lover in. And as soon as they are in the same room with Diva and my Urb. And I begin to ignore Diva, Diva gets jealous, and immediately Strip Teases my Urb. And bitch slapping occurs. Its not fun.

I would so remake the places the Urbz for Sims 2. But seriously...I am not sure people would like them, because they are pretty basic -.-" except...South Side Bridge and Cozmo Street, seeing a little bit of Cozmo street is on water, and South Side Bridge is on water. Skyline Beach, I couldn't make high enough, nor Diamond Heights, seeing you can actually touch the clouds in Diamond Heights.

Yeah. The Flirting thing goes a little too far sometimes.
Do have ANY ideas of what the heck they order to eat?
I think it is some kind of chinese food beause of the box it comes in. I'm gonna play both the games 2night!
Do you belive that you get fined for falling asleep in public.
I do it all the time!! XD

My Tumblr
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#12 Old 31st Dec 2012 at 11:27 PM
Psssh. A cop came onto a lot when I was mugging Jet. And I almost got fined but I so hit the triangle button to stop it. Lol.

But I didn't know that if you fall asleep in public you get fined.

But yeah, I love ths flirting especially when they fall in love with two peeps and all they do is fight. It makes me smile, lol

Instructor
#13 Old 1st Jan 2013 at 4:48 AM
yeah, they do. I almost lost $1,000 because of it!!

My Tumblr
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#14 Old 2nd Jan 2013 at 3:10 AM
HOLY SHIT! Well, no...Ya know sleeping in public. I'll surely stay away from that. LMAO xD

I do not need to be fined for frickin' sleeping. But ya know. If our Urbz can't, then why can the Urbz that are on the lot??

Take Bella Ciao for an example, I've seen her sleep out in the open, so why can't our Urbz?! It makes no sense.

Instructor
#15 Old 6th Jan 2013 at 5:01 PM
yes..
she goes that on mine. But she doesn't ever wake up!

My Tumblr
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#16 Old 6th Jan 2013 at 11:47 PM
She wakes up when the rain begins to fall...Hahah...

I love the fact the Urbz Sims In The City is the FIRST Sims game to introduce the weather change. Like rain, lol. So, yeah.

For some reason though...When its about to rain, my game goes a little slow, then is back to normal once it begins to rain -.-"

Instructor
#17 Old 13th Jan 2013 at 3:50 PM
yes i noticed that too!

My Tumblr
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#18 Old 13th Jan 2013 at 10:52 PM
Psssh, I remember when talking to Fergie, the game froze...And I was like:

"WTF?!"

Then I saw that there was rain...I was like:

"DAMMIT! Good job Fergie" -.-"

Instructor
#19 Old 19th Jan 2013 at 10:47 PM
LOL!!!
Whats your sims name?
Mine is Mari.

My Tumblr
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#20 Old 21st Jan 2013 at 3:54 AM
You mean, Urb? I had several. But my recent was:

Skylar She was pretty cool. But could..Be a bitch when she saw her lovers stepping out on her. Yeahhh. lets say her Rep was slowly going down. So, I played it smart, then again...When I thought the flirting wouldn't happen...It did anyway. Skylar was pretty much in love with almost everyone -.-"
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#21 Old 14th Feb 2013 at 8:24 PM
Well, I guess us Simmers are NOT the only people who loved Urbz Sims In The City:

The Sims 3 Forums

Ah, happiness.