Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!

"Red Brick Loft" Furnished, No CC

SCREENSHOTS
Downloads 357 Thanks  Thanks Favourited 39,034 Views
Picked Upload!   This is a picked upload! It showcases some of the best talent and creativity available on MTS and in the community.
Uploaded: 18th Nov 2009 at 6:35 PM
Updated: 1st Mar 2014 at 6:25 PM

Loft living appeals to all age groups, loft dwellers tend to be young at heart. The term loft originated in Paris during the 1800s when artists needed large spaces for oversized paintings. In 1940s struggling artists moved into abandoned warehouses in New York's SOHO area where lofts accommodated both work and living.

Today's lofts are very fashionable converted from commercial or warehouses space with a large fluid open floor plan, kitchen and bathroom may be more fixed. Loft features are brick and concrete walls, unique tiles, hardwood plank floor, colored concrete floor, factory windows, elevator and exposed ductwork. The ability to mix old and new modern and traditional decorating can all be found in today loft's. In short people who live in lofts value spaciousness, comfort and creativity.

I present to you "Red Brick Loft" ( played & tested, NightLife EP is needed )

Amenities details:

Living area
1 Bedroom
2 Bathroom
Kitchen / Dining area
Game room
Hot tub area / fitness area
Computer area
Terrace
2 Car driveway ( With one car included. )

SPECIAL NOTE: I like more than one bathroom area in a home sims seem to
spent lot of time there. If needed the "Center Bathroom" can
be converted into a bedroom with a single bed and dresser.

NOTE: Loft are "always" open spaces with less walls, if the phone disturb your Sims while sleep you can if you like add more wall across
the bed room area, be sure to add the same brick work and a door. Or move the phone elsewhere, open spaces is the main key to a loft.

NOTE: Check out "Pictures" for a look inside "Red Brick Loft".
I do hope you will Enjoy Red Brick Loft.

All Comments Or Thank You Are Welcome "Please Do So".

Lot Size: 2x2
Lot Price: 106,909
Additional Credits:

As always I thank Numenor for your "Any Game Starter."
Thanks to MTS Staff and Site helpers, your time to help is always a value.