Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
#126 Old 14th Jun 2007 at 1:22 PM
Default Giselle enters
*Looks over assignment*

This is going to be too easy.... she thought
"Ms Vega?" The teacher asked. Giselle didn't know his name and didn't care to learn it.
"Yeah?" She replied.
"Would you like to take a seat?"
"Nope, I'm not staying" She said before walking out and back towards the library where study hall was being held.

Read True Hollywood Story! You'll love it I swear!!
Advertisement
Field Researcher
#127 Old 14th Jun 2007 at 1:31 PM
Name: Tanzie Lolliva
Age/Class: 16/Junior
Clique: Acheiver
After School Activity: School Paper.
Picture: In a little!
Retired Moderator
retired moderator
#128 Old 14th Jun 2007 at 1:35 PM
Default J.d.
A few moments later, yet another student strolled through the door. This time it was J.D., appearing in the doorway in slightly torn jeans, a black hoodie, and black worn boots. Late as usual, but at least he'd shown up. That wasn't always the case, as sometimes it seemed he only went to school to hang around out back, smoking and talking to friends. Or stirring up trouble.
Therefore, the teacher refrained from reprimanding him, since he at least had bothered to make an appearance this time. It rarely did any good anyway. J.D. was notorious for being late, and for always having a snappy comeback whenever teachers tried to set him straight. Instead, she gave him an icy stare while she handed him the paper. That too did little good, as he didn't even bother to glance at her. Instead he dragged himself down to the very last row, and plopped down behind a desk, casually looking around to see who else was there.

~ * ~ Volition ~ * ~
Test Subject
#129 Old 14th Jun 2007 at 1:42 PM
It was a bad day already. I woke up late because my dog unplugged the alarm clock, and didnt have time to put on any makeup.
My first destination was the bathroom, where I applied what was needed and put everything back in my purse. I was well over ten minutes late by now.
Making my way down the hall, I heard laughter erupt from my classroom. I smiled slightly, before slowly pushing the door open and stepping in, searching the class.
"Stacie!!" I squealed. Almost at the same time as the teachers acusing yell about her tardiness.
I sat down next to my friend, holding the paper I had to do.
#130 Old 14th Jun 2007 at 1:56 PM
((OOC: are we supposed to roleplay in third person or first person??? just asking...))
#131 Old 14th Jun 2007 at 3:11 PM
Default Tom Sharkey - RP
Tom sat with his feet up on the desk, to the annoyment of the class teacher. He gave an idle smirk to his classmates - Tom did what he wanted. Even if anything was said to him, he always knew how to win the teacher over, anyway. He casually finished off the answers and tore a strip of paper off the bottom of his sheet. His eyes glanced over to Stacie, the hot brunette prep. She'd been out hanging with the rest of the jock guys - he'd have to tell those jerks to back off, later. For now, he scrawled a note on the paper in his scruffy handwriting. Meet me after class - Tom. He screwed it up into a tiny ball and casually flicked it across the classroom towards Stacie. Oops. The paper ball bounced off Alexa, landing in front of some nerd girl instead. Tom cursed, waving to try get their attention. Unfortunately, it wasn't the type of attention he was after - the nerd looked up with a huge grin across her face, revealing a lot of metal. He frowned, and nodded his head towards Stacie as if to say 'Her, not you!' The nerd twigged, and her face fell in dismay as she passed the note forwards - to Alexa.
Alexa read the note and looked over towards Tom, confused. He'd only just finished it with her a few months ago. Tom winked at her, then mouthed "Give it to Stace". Alexa blinked back, trying to work out what her ex had just said. Tom frowned, and repeated it. "Stacie!" he hissed.
"Mr. Sharkey," the teacher said loudly. "You can chat up the girls outside of class. Let me see how much work you've completed."
Tom rolled his eyes, taking his feet down off the desk.
"Please miss, it's Tom. Not Mr. Sharkey." he grinned. "All work finished. As usual, miss."

((OOC: Can't remember whether the teachers male or female, so she'll just have to be female I guess))
#132 Old 14th Jun 2007 at 3:20 PM
Default Lucas
Lucas entered the classroom about 20 minutes too late. The teacher was just about to scold him for being late, but he held up a small piece of paper as he walked up to the teacher. "I was at the nurse," he said and handed over the small paper. It was a note from the school nurse to confirm that he had been there.

The teacher still looked a bit suspicious, so Lucas held up his left hand which was bandaged around the wrist. "See?" he said with a small smile. The teacher didn't say anything, just handed him a paper. Lucas took it and went to sit down near the back.

((ooc: short, but hope that's ok. I don't have the time to write more at the moment.))
Lab Assistant
#133 Old 14th Jun 2007 at 3:28 PM
Hye, sorry to do this as we're getting started but I won't have much time now to play this due to work; just found a new job and I'm working alot of hours. So so so sorry about this, but I'm going to have to drop out.
Retired Moderator
retired moderator
#134 Old 14th Jun 2007 at 3:58 PM
After having scribbled down his answers, which he wouldn't have bothered to do hadn't he been bored out of his mind already, J.D. turned his attention to the ongoings in the class room once again. Watching Tom's struggle to get the note to the right girl, J.D. had to laugh. The note accidently ending up on the desk of some nerd or freak, that was such a classic. And it was fun watching that jock squirm. Even moreso when the note was passed along and once again ended up with the wrong person.
"Smooth operator", J.D. smirked, his voice dripping with sarcasm.

~ * ~ Volition ~ * ~
#135 Old 14th Jun 2007 at 4:02 PM
Default Lucas
After Lucas had finnished answering the questions he went over to the teacher with it and then went back to his seat. He leaned back on the chair and looked around the classroom. There were some people he didn't recognize but also some he had seen before.
#136 Old 14th Jun 2007 at 4:10 PM
Default Stacie Maxson
"Mr. Sharkey," the teacher said loudly. "You can chat up the girls outside of class.”

Stacie turned around to look at the totally gorgeous boy Tom she’d been hanging out with over the past few weeks and grinned.
“Miss I’d much rather he chatted me up now!” she told the teacher cheekily and added a sex goddess wink.
The class laughed again and Stacie leant back in her chair and popped a piece of peppermint gum into her mouth.

As the teacher tried to steady the class again Alexa handed Stacie a note.
“It’s from Tom,” Alexa whispered as Stacie opened it and read his message. She giggled, whispered something back to Alexa which made her laugh and took out her own pen to add something to the bottom of the note.
Wouldn’t miss it sexy - Stacie
She folded the note back up and kissed it, leaving a lipstick kiss from her cherry flavored lip gloss which she knew Tom loved. As the teacher turned her head Stacie threw the note back at Tom.
Scholar
#137 Old 14th Jun 2007 at 4:14 PM
"Well Sorry Georgina, for bugging your studying. Not like class really started anyways...just look at it this way, life is so much easier when you don't care. You should give it a try sometime"
.:Naomi then got up and walked to another desk, near the Gangsters and Preps after all she kind of fell under both of the cliques. When she sat down she glanced at the hottest guy she had ever seen and pulled out her mirror again and started fixing up her make up. She then turned towards him and prepared to talk:.

"Hey, I'm Naomi...and you are?"

The First Time I saw him....I knew he was the one.
Currently:A Model.
#138 Old 14th Jun 2007 at 4:49 PM
Tom grinned back at J.D.
"Naturally." he replied to the guy's sarcastic comment, as he caught Stacie's reply note with one hand. After reading it, he gave Stacie a quick wink across the classroom, then turned back to J.D. "When you can pull that quickly, tell me. Until then, run off and play tag or something." He smirked, then turned to another girl who had just sat down next to him.
"Hey, I'm Naomi... and you are?"
"Tom Sharkey." he grinned at her. "Seat here's free if you wanna sit down, babe. And how come we've never dated, huh?"

((OOC: XD If you didn't *want* to meet Tom, then tell me But I'd like him to be well-acquainted with every female in the school).)
Forum Resident
#139 Old 14th Jun 2007 at 4:52 PM
Stumbling in the classroom door came Tanisha. She seemed out of breath and rushed. "Sorry Mr." Tanisha looks down at her schedule. "Oh... yeah... Sorry Mr. Sharkey I am late. This really hasn't happened to me before." After catching her breath she spots a seat in the corner. Hopeing that is doesn't belong to anyone, Tanisha walks over and sits. She lays her purse on the desk and proceeds to open it. Taking out a bag of make-up she pretties herself up. "Damn... Im gorgeous." She says to herself. After applying her blush eyeshadow and her lipgloss, Tanisha pulls out her cellphone and begins texting. Tanisha laughs silently to her text. After finishing up texting she finally decides to pay more attention to her classmates.

While scoping out the room, Tanisha spotted a fellow cheerleader. Matter if fact several. "Hey
Scholar
#140 Old 14th Jun 2007 at 4:54 PM
((OOC: Naomi is a bit of a player herself too))
.:The guy replied to Naomi:.

"Tom Sharkey." he grinned at her. "Seat here's free if you wanna sit down, babe. And how come we've never dated, huh?"

.:Naomi giggled at his comment.

"Well we haven't dated yet, because I just moved here from California. I'm used to dating alot of guys, but none of them have been as hot as you. How come I haven't seen you around school before? We should hang out sometime, after class, after school, sometime like that"

.:She winked at him then she jotted down her cellphone number and handed it to Tom:.

"Call me anytime you want."

Test Subject
#141 Old 14th Jun 2007 at 4:57 PM
It was too damn early for school.
Lila tugged the door open and glanced inside her first period class, somewhat taken aback by the number of kids who were already there. She certainly wasn't late, but more students were already in their seats than she had anticipated. And students of all the respective cliques.
She tucked her auburn hair behind her ear and tried to find an empty seat. Almost immediately she gravitated to the window aisle; the sprawling view of the campus grounds might keep her sane. She made her way toward the near-back of the room, trying to pass between a small group of preppy barbie-girls and a jock or two.
"Excuse me, sorry," she murmured as she moved past the group, nearly bumping into a cheerleader in the process.
She slumped into her seat languidly and grinned slightly in spite of herself. This place, these kids. It really was something else.
She noticed a few people nearby; a jock boy and a rather dark looking trouble-maker, and in front of her, of course, were the oh-so-popular kids. The teacher strode over to her and handed her a sheet of paper.
Ah, highschool.
Lila groaned softly and rubbed her eyes. Glancing out the window, she rested her chin on her hand and stared at the large oak tree several yards away. She was not a morning person in the least, and being in a room crowded with few people she knew was not alleviating her negative mood.

"You must be the change you wish to see in the world." - Ghandi
Forum Resident
#142 Old 14th Jun 2007 at 4:58 PM
Stumbling in the classroom door came Tanisha. She seemed out of breath and rushed. "Sorry Mr." Tanisha looks down at her schedule. "Oh... yeah... Sorry Mr. Sharkey I am late. This really hasn't happened to me before." After catching her breath she spots a seat in the corner. Hopeing that it doesn't belong to anyone, Tanisha walks over and sits. She lays her purse on the desk and proceeds to open it. Taking out a bag of make-up she pretties herself up. "Damn... Im gorgeous." She says to herself. After applying her blush eyeshadow and her lipgloss, Tanisha pulls out her cellphone and begins texting. Tanisha laughs silently to her text. After finishing up texting she finally decides to pay more attention to her classmates.

While scoping out the room, Tanisha spotted a fellow cheerleader. Matter if fact several. "Hey Alexa, Stacie, Giselle, Lucas, Joel, and Naomi! How y'all doin'" Tanisha screams from across the room with a huge grin.
Scholar
#143 Old 14th Jun 2007 at 5:04 PM
.:Naomi hears Tanisha call her name and turns her attenchion away from the gy for a second to reply to her friend:.

"I'm doing good. My parents have finally decided to buy me that corvet i've been begging for, for weeks. Even better they're leaving town about next week and i'm pretty sure they're leaving for about a month or more. I have no idea what for, i think it's for some kind of business trip or something like that. But you know we'll have to throw some major parties after they leave. What do you think?"

.:She then turned her attenchion back to the guy she was talking to and also paying close attenchion for when her friend replied:.

Forum Resident
#144 Old 14th Jun 2007 at 5:18 PM
Hearing about a party Naomi was talking about. "A party and a car. Girl you got it made! I ask my mama and she said hell no!" Tanisha laughed. "Anyway, what you doin after class?" Tanisha asked Naomi. "Hell, remember we have cheerleading practice today!" She yelled again.
#145 Old 14th Jun 2007 at 5:19 PM
"California, huh? Me and the team played there last years national high school championship. Yeah - I'm team captain. You're a cheerleader, right? I'll probably see you around some time then." He ripped another scrap of paper off his work sheet, scribbling down his own cell phone number and pocketing Naomi's. "Anyway, babe, I gotta go. People to see, you know." he glanced back over at Stacie, who was applying even more lip gloss, clearly eager to see Tom. He flashed Naomi that grin - the one all the girls loved. "Laters, Naomi"

He dumped the shredded yet completed sheet at the front of the class, and left the room, thumping Joel playfully as he went. He'd head off to the gym maybe - or down to the field and find some of his football team mates. Then he'd maybe wait for Stacie to find him. She was always hanging with the football team anyway, she'd turn up soon enough. He flicked his cell phone off silent, just in case her or some other girl needed to get in touch for, well, whatever reason.

((OOC: LadyAshe, I don't know if you noticed - I changed Tom's activity to football instead of drama club a while ago ))
Test Subject
#146 Old 14th Jun 2007 at 5:27 PM
((Where are the normals and the nerds?! It would be cool if someone could interact with Sophia. ... I just realized that I forgot to post a pic for her so I'll gon ingame later on and make one. I can tell you already that she is redhaired and has freckles ))
Scholar
#147 Old 14th Jun 2007 at 5:29 PM
.:Naomi turned to what Tanisha was saying and started to laugh:.
"I thought your parents were about to crack, give in, or what ever you said that one time. When you come to the party, try and bring something to drink or something. Invite some hotties, sorry but this party I can't invite the "exotic dancers" last time they left a few items at my house and my parents found them, they were so pissed!"

.:She then tore out a piece of paper and wrote a list on it and crumpled it up and chucked it at Tanisha. Naomi wasn't so good with her aim, and it hit Tanisha square in the side of her face:.

"Crap! I'm sorry! That's just a list of a few things you might want to consider briniging. And I want you to make a list of people you want to invite and I'll check it over."

.:Naomi then turned back to Tom, because he started to speak to her. She glanced into his dreamy eyes and was entranced...she completely missed most of what he said. she only caught "you're a cheerleader right" the rest was just lost. When he handed her his number she accepted it and put it into her purse:.

"yea i'm a cheerleader, um...I guess we will see eachother around."

.:Tom then smiled at her and she melted inside...when he got up to walk off she blew him a kiss good bye and tapped his phone number into her phone:.

((OOc: Is there a teacher? I think somebody should kind of roleplay a teacher part, for when LadyAshe isn't here))

#148 Old 14th Jun 2007 at 5:37 PM
Default Albie
Albie Laroque peeked into the classroom, scanning the room for a place to sit before he made his entrance. He gave a frown-- no seat next to Stacie-- but this altered into an enthusiastic smile once he spotted Alexa. He glanced over. The teacher still hadn't seen him... he still had time. With a grimace, he straightened himself up and, with a confident grin, strolled into the classroom.

Albie knew he was cute, and knew he could get away with nearly anything with his boyish charm and soft voice. He had such a sweet smile, gentle and loving. No one really knew went behind that smile, though. And that was why Albie was such a talented actor.

"Is it 'Come to School Late Day' with you kids?" the teacher cried, slapping her hand forcefully on the desk. "I've about had it with all of you!" She eyed Albie with an intensity that he hadn't expected, however, that didn't phase him. He simply shrugged and grinned.

"Mes excuses, enseignant," a dejected shame rested across his features. "My car was totaled the other day... I couldn't get to school, and I had to call my mom to come bring me here. I'm very sorry," he gave a sigh, his eyes cast to the floor as he bit his lip. The teacher gave a sigh and rolled her eyes, but Albie could tell she was about to crack.

She gestured over to the desks, "Just go take a seat, Mr. Laroque. Tardies don't count today." Albie gave a quick smile and made his way to the desk aside Alexa. He flashed her a victorious smirk.
Forum Resident
#149 Old 14th Jun 2007 at 5:37 PM
After getting hit in the face with a paper ball, Tanisha laughs. "You okay!" She screams back. Tanisha uncrumbles the piece of paper to read the list. "This is one hell of a list. But best believe I will bring it!" Tanisha laughs. "Well, Im bout to head to the bathroom. I have been using it like crazy." Seeing the teacher was unavailable for a question Tanisha grabs her purse and heads to the bathroom.
Scholar
#150 Old 14th Jun 2007 at 5:38 PM
"Ugh" thought Georgina, flipping through one of the the chapters on Anne Boleyn, which happened to be her favourite "Could these people be any more annoying, some of us actually have thoughts in out head that aren't OMG HOT BOYZ".

Pushing her eternally falling down glasses back up, she glanced around the room. "There's that foreign transfer student" she thought "He's on the paper with me, I'll have to remember to discuss what I want him to do for our first issue later on"

You can call me Robyn, tis my name after all
SixWordStories

Page 6 of 38