Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#1 Old 13th May 2019 at 5:11 PM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 2, University, Nightlife, Open for Business, Pets, Seasons, Bon Voyage, Free Time, Apartment Life
Default Editing macrotastics - no bathroom breaks?
I'd like to edit macrotastics so there are no more bathroom or cooking breaks (or other motive-breaks for that matter) when taking care of the garden, for example. I find it annoying how they go peeing all of the time, especially since they do it when their bladder motives aren't even half-empty. And when they get hungry, they go to the fridge to "make many..." Like, I didn't ask for this! I'm capable of taking care of my sims myself! I just use macrotastics for the convenient cleaning and gardening options and such, I don't need it to take care of their needs for me, that's just annoying. :P

However, I have no idea how to do it. XD Is it safe to just delete this BHAV "CT - Bathroom Break", and will that accomplish the desired result?

Omnia - Fantasy / Mythological / Medieval Hood
Ephemera MoreColorful - SimpleSkin Recolors
Advertisement
Alchemist
#2 Old 13th May 2019 at 6:59 PM Last edited by Sunrader : 13th May 2019 at 7:19 PM.
In my experience, no, just deleting a BHAV doesn't work. It would just break it.
I don't use this mod, but I have looked at it and other Pescado mods like it. If I remember right, it has constants in the BCONs that tell the game how low to let the motives go before something else happens, like them taking a break, for example. I would say, the easiest thing is likely to be to change the motive constants to something much lower so they will be closer to failure before taking a break than whatever level you are seeing now that seems too frequent to you.
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#3 Old 13th May 2019 at 8:28 PM
Haha, okay, thank you! You see, I'm pretty clueless at this stuff. But I seem to have found where to edit it. I guess I'll set it to -95 or something. At that point they should cancel anyway. I'm unsure exactly which BCON it is but I guess I'll just try. At least I'm not deleting anything, haha.

Alchemist
#4 Old 13th May 2019 at 8:33 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Pideli
Haha, okay, thank you! You see, I'm pretty clueless at this stuff. But I seem to have found where to edit it. I guess I'll set it to -95 or something. At that point they should cancel anyway. I'm unsure exactly which BCON it is but I guess I'll just try. At least I'm not deleting anything, haha.

They are constants that are used in the BHAVs, so if Pescado set the lowest bladder to 40% of the total so that the BHAV calls for a break if the need dips below 40%, you might want it to be more like 20%. If you lower it too much, they'll be wetting themselves all the time.
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#5 Old 13th May 2019 at 8:46 PM
I don't think so, because I will just take care of it myself before then. I don't need the mod to do that for me in the first place.