Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 1st Feb 2024 at 10:30 PM
Default Do the seasons affect sunrise/sunset
I have the sunblind mod and noticed something. I paused the game at exactly 9:00 pm and it was summer. At that time it was twilight, and a sunset sky. I changed the season with the game still paused to spring and noticed it was nice dusk, I then changed to fall where it was twilight like summer but more shadows and lastly to winter where it was all dark. Does anyone else noticed the longer/shorter days as well in the game or is it just this mod? Just was curious
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 12th Feb 2024 at 3:15 PM
Quote: Originally posted by davidkenneth1998
I have the sunblind mod and noticed something. I paused the game at exactly 9:00 pm and it was summer. At that time it was twilight, and a sunset sky. I changed the season with the game still paused to spring and noticed it was nice dusk, I then changed to fall where it was twilight like summer but more shadows and lastly to winter where it was all dark. Does anyone else noticed the longer/shorter days as well in the game or is it just this mod? Just was curious

I don't think this is right thread for your question but to answer it, I'm pretty sure there is a slight difference in the length of daylight in each of the seasons, without mods. I tried to see if there was tuning related to it with Sims 4 Studio, but I could not find anything. I do know for sure it was a feature in the Sims 3, so I would HOPE it's also in the Sims 4.