Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 14th Oct 2017 at 8:30 AM
Default Looking for an Asain-themed restaurant that I previously DLd
Hello,

I am looking for an Asian-inspired restaurant that was available for download. It had a water/stream in the front and on both sides. There was a bridge made with the 'constrain floor elevation cheat that you had to use to get to the restaurant. The restaurant itself was rather small and rectangular. I have searched several Sims 2 sites and gone through my entire download history.

Any tips/links would be greatly appreciated.
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 15th Oct 2017 at 10:18 AM
Is either of these what you're looking for?

China Seas Bar and Restaurant
http://www.modthesims.info/download.php?t=519121

The Oriental Community Project - Part one : BÄ›ijÃ* guāng restaurant
http://www.modthesims.info/download.php?t=474832
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#3 Old 15th Oct 2017 at 11:03 PM
Unfortunately, no. But thanks for trying!

The one I'm looking for, the building is near the center, slightly towards the back and its a small rectangular building. I 'think' it also has a small parking lot in the front left.

Its frustrating the heck out of me, because the CC I lost that I'm trying to find again, I DLd it all sometime between the end of last November and the beginning of this month.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#4 Old 11th Nov 2017 at 6:34 AM
Quote: Originally posted by jtf04240
Unfortunately, no. But thanks for trying!

The one I'm looking for, the building is near the center, slightly towards the back and its a small rectangular building. I 'think' it also has a small parking lot in the front left.

Its frustrating the heck out of me, because the CC I lost that I'm trying to find again, I DLd it all sometime between the end of last November and the beginning of this month.

I FINALLY found it! It was from Sims Connection, so I got it at the booty. It was a real pain in the booty to find! haha
Mad Poster
#5 Old 11th Nov 2017 at 12:32 PM
Congratulations! I'm glad that you were able to find it!