Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#1 Old 19th Feb 2019 at 3:13 PM
Default Does anyone have PDF's of LivingSims.net magazines?
Livingsims.net is closing for good. I don't know the exact date, but the domain is good til July. I was hoping to get some of the pdf's of the magazines, and so I am reaching out to a number of sources. MactheKat has stated in a post that anyone who wants to re-upload the downloads can, so I am trying to recreate an archive before it goes completely.

I have the pdf's of issues 23, 30, 31, 33 and 41, and would love to get more.

thanks in advance.
Advertisement
Field Researcher
#2 Old 19th Feb 2019 at 4:07 PM Last edited by monas : 19th Feb 2019 at 4:52 PM.
mmmm this? http://forum.livingsims.net/showthread.php?tid=4726
I did not know that page but the articles are still online and just put save as pdf should work
the browsers themselves have an option to save as pdf at least in opera
maybe I misunderstood you but I do not know
file:///C:/Users/Mini/Desktop/Living%20etc%20-%20sims%20edition%20-%20issue%201.pdf
(copy direction link)

Opera browser option page: save to pdf
then what you should do would be to save as pdf in your browser the pages that do not contain links, for example the first page of the issue 1
in pdf
and folder livingsims archives articles---issue 1 magazine--folder page 1, folder page 2
for example
and those that contain links like html
so html: file:///C:/Users/Mini/3D%20Objects/LIVING%20SIMS/Living%20etc%20-%20sims%20edition%20-%20issue%201.html
file:///C:/Users/Mini/3D%20Objects/LIVING%20SIMS/pagina%202/Living%20etc%20-%20sims%20edition%20-%20issue%201.html
If you have not understood something ask me but I think it's easy to understand
Like when you click on some links the page does not appear (in the online) so the creators must have changed the name or disappeared but for collection I see it useful