Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Mad Poster
#876 Old 24th Jan 2019 at 6:26 PM Last edited by Bigsimsfan12 : 25th Jan 2019 at 10:52 AM.
Fariel Rai-Wrightley
He's the son of Yaslin Rai-Wrightley (Jasmine Rai & Guy Wrightley) and Gordon King. Poor kid has his grandmother's nose, I have to admit though - it's growing on me. He's interesting looking but he's certainly not ugly.

Isadore Gonzaga
Daughter of Chloe Gonzaga (townie child) and Romeo Monty
I think she's adorable!!

~Your friendly neighborhood ginge
Advertisement
Scholar
#877 Old 25th Jan 2019 at 5:00 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Mrmo
She looks very "adult" for her age.

It's a long-haired boy. Yeah, his long, hollow face made him look like an emaciated teenaged girl, as a toddler. He... got worse.

@Bigsimsfan12 Both of those children are glorious! That nose is especially righteous.
Mad Poster
#878 Old 25th Jan 2019 at 10:52 PM Last edited by Bigsimsfan12 : 31st Jan 2019 at 7:28 PM.
Thank you

Here's Colton and Jameson Baldwin
They're twin babies born through surrogate Jan Tellerman for Marcus Baldwin (bio father) & Buck Grunt

Herbert Williamson
Son of William Williamson and Angela Pleasant

Scholar
#879 Old 27th Jan 2019 at 11:09 AM

Horrifying babies need love too. Meet Aspen Snooter, uglacy baby from Generation 5.

Her baby brother, Turf Star, who grew up in a nicely gender-neutral look.

Their cousin, Quonk Quotis (yes, seriously), who looked like a little old lady as a toddler. Bingo Thursday is her older brother.
Mad Poster
#880 Old 2nd Feb 2019 at 12:49 PM
Weslyn Whippler, daughter of Chazz Whippler and Tina Traveller

Pippa Verse-Zimmerman, daughter of Elouise Verse-Zimmerman (adopted daughter of Zoe and DJ Verse-Zimmerman) and Remington Stacks (adopted son of Jane Stacks)
I'm kinda disappointed she looks identical to her mother, who is already an accidental clone of Georgia Newson.

Two pictures here of Morticia Pilferson, daughter of Tara Pilferson (Jessie Pilferson & Mickey Dosser) and Adande O'Feefe (Delilah O'Feefe-Sharpe & Gordon King)

Mad Poster
#881 Old 2nd Feb 2019 at 7:42 PM
[QUOTE=Bigsimsfan12]Thank you
QUOTE]
=
Herbert looks like 4years old; he doesn't belong in a crib, but that's no reason for someone to "disagree"!

Stand up, speak out. Just not to me..
Alchemist
#882 Old 2nd Feb 2019 at 7:58 PM
Savory Charlatan and the little Newson toddler, Garrett. The game said the family needed an adult!

Mad Poster
#883 Old 2nd Feb 2019 at 8:44 PM Last edited by Bigsimsfan12 : 16th Feb 2019 at 8:20 PM.
Quote: Originally posted by grammapat
[QUOTE=Bigsimsfan12]Thank you
QUOTE]
=
Herbert looks like 4years old; he doesn't belong in a crib, but that's no reason for someone to "disagree"!

It's not a very practical crib. More of a crib bed I guess, because it doesn't have bars on one side. But also it's a little too high up for a 4 year old to be sleeping on... it's a good thing babies and tots can't fall out of bed. It's cute though.

I got a disagree in another picture thread too,I think maybe someone just had a vendetta against me

Mad Poster
#884 Old 15th Feb 2019 at 10:12 PM
^ You may want to fix that image link, shawnaleighx. It's not certain that particular image host allows for linking elsewhere, because the picture keeps appearing and reappearing, half the time showing as an X.

She is very cute, though (when the picture shows)
Test Subject
#885 Old 16th Feb 2019 at 5:33 PM
Quote: Originally posted by simmer22
^ You may want to fix that image link, shawnaleighx. It's not certain that particular image host allows for linking elsewhere, because the picture keeps appearing and reappearing, half the time showing as an X.

She is very cute, though (when the picture shows)

Thank you! Ive had some issues with image hosting.
Mad Poster
#886 Old 16th Feb 2019 at 8:19 PM
Mattel O'Feefe-Sharpe petting her cat Betty

Test Subject
#887 Old 17th Feb 2019 at 12:12 AM
Default The New Generation
Miss Persephone Elswood

and her cousin's Aspen and Sawyer Elswood (who are not twins but super close in age)

Mad Poster
#888 Old 17th Feb 2019 at 9:46 PM
The kids from my Summer/Spring Little Plumbbob contest pictures

Mad Poster
#889 Old 17th Feb 2019 at 10:01 PM
Isla & Layton Green-Gere
Their parents are Zaharah Green-Gere (Chastity Gere & Gabriel Green) and Todd Traveller (The Travellers second child)
Isla looks just like Dad, Layton is a mix of both... They have an older half-sister called Bonnie, who looks like a ligher-skinned clone of Zaharah.

Mad Poster
#890 Old 25th Feb 2019 at 7:58 PM
The daughter of the Summerdreams is oddly pretty...
Screenshots

Stand up, speak out. Just not to me..
Mad Poster
#891 Old 3rd Mar 2019 at 4:18 PM
Quote: Originally posted by grammapat
The daughter of the Summerdreams is oddly pretty...

She's so cute! She looks almost identical to one of the Summerdream triplets in my game.

Tian Shikibu, being held by his Dad Ryuuhei

Cupid DeBateau, up late with her twin sons Abraham (being held) and Ishmael (in carseat). She seems happy, even if the twins aren't

Scholar
#892 Old 8th Mar 2019 at 3:48 PM
The twins Carrington and Charleston Worthington. Sons of Frances J. and a townie. I am curious to see how they will age into their genetics....
Mad Poster
#893 Old 11th Mar 2019 at 6:39 AM
I am so happy about that little César. I think he will grow up to be quite handsome, he is so adorable right now. He has his father's green eyes, his mother's skintone and brown hair...and he's a perfect mix of their face.

Je mange des girafes et je parle aussi français !...surtout :0)

Find all my old MTS Uploads, on my SFS, And all new uploads Here . :)
Mad Poster
#894 Old 14th Mar 2019 at 8:09 PM
Parker (4) and twin siblings Halley & Oliver (18 months)
Their parents; Brittany (Parker) & Jack Smith (3rd child of the Smiths) are expecting baby #4 soon!

Ocean & Aspen Cho, posing with their ducks on the soil farm
Sons of Abhijeet & Harmony Cho (daughter of William Williamson & Blossom Moonbeam)

Galileo DeBateau-Caliente, the result of Allina DeBateau-Caliente (daughter of Armand & Dina) being abducted by aliens
She seems to have no resemblance to Allina, just her alien mother, PT XHT-F

Mad Poster
#895 Old 16th Mar 2019 at 2:50 AM
Mad Poster
#896 Old 29th Mar 2019 at 1:24 PM
Blazej Caesar (I believe he's a downtownie teen) and his wife Laurence Capp (Juliette Capp & Orion Tricou) welcome in their daughter Cressida Caesar
This now means the Capps are on generation 6 (starting at Consort; the oldest playable character)

Mad Poster
#897 Old 4th Apr 2019 at 10:14 PM
Raylee Goodie - Daughter of Sharla Ottomas (who is married to the Goodie's son, Artie - hense the last name) and Jonah Powers.
Very clearly not Artie's baby. In fact, she looks identical to Jonah and his son (with Roxie Sharpe), Axel

Mad Poster
#898 Old 15th Apr 2019 at 5:33 AM
Brandi Broke had twins in my latest Pleasantview! I'm eager to see what their faces look like when they get older.

Betty was named after Brandi's mother and has Brandi's grey eyes and black hair.

Bob was named after Brandi's father and has Skip's blue eyes and blond hair.
Screenshots
Mad Poster
#899 Old 21st Apr 2019 at 6:01 PM
Tian Shikibu :lovestruc
I love him so much!!

Field Researcher
#900 Old 26th Apr 2019 at 12:59 AM
Pascal and Pirate, my PT, had twins Ollie and Ozzie!!

Have you ever walked into a room & forgot why you went in there?
What if God is playing The Sims & he just cancelled your action.
Adopt-a-Sim My Creations My Tumblr
Page 36 of 42