Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 23rd Feb 2019 at 4:22 PM
Default Help to find hacked objects
Hello I need some help to find these hacked objects:

thanks to vimpse for the picture.

I would like to know where I can find each of the items,

and if there is any other 'essential' hacked objects you think is a must have to help with gameplay?

thanks
Advertisement
Inventor
#2 Old 23rd Feb 2019 at 4:35 PM
Plant on the left looks like Sim blender, black box is batbox (ffs lot debugger), pile of clothing is obj version of insimenator (to be more specific, wardrobe adjustor or something like that he was called), and books is probably acr adjuster
Mad Poster
#3 Old 23rd Feb 2019 at 4:42 PM
The black box is the batbox.
http://www.moreawesomethanyou.com/s...topic,72.0.html

The plant to the left could be the simblender:
http://www.simbology.com/smf/index.php?topic=20.0

The other four are very common mod objects, so they could be anything, really. The plant to the right I'm not sure of. The phone catalog and clothing pile could be part of the Insimenator mod (Wardrobe Adjuster, can't remember what the phone book object is for because I don't normally use it), but they could also be Pescado's clothing tool (or a number of other clothing hacks) and a phone hack of some sort (there are several using various forms of a phone book).

Maybe ask Vimpse if possible?
Theorist
#4 Old 23rd Feb 2019 at 5:56 PM
Plant on the right might be the Visitor Controler
Forum Resident
#5 Old 23rd Feb 2019 at 8:58 PM
The phonebooks could be ACR adjuster, clothing pile could be Pescado's Clothing tool (choose folder according to your last EP and then search for 'clothingtool'. There probably is actual thread about it somewhere but I can't seem to find it.)
Alchemist
#6 Old 23rd Feb 2019 at 9:13 PM
another possibility for the clothing could be insimenator.

one way to know for sure might be to ask the person.
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
#7 Old 23rd Feb 2019 at 10:26 PM
The Visitor Controler has now been fixed by MidgetheTree on Tumblr, but simfileshare is down.

All of those are common easily found items, but I guess not if you don't know the name.

from back left
Simblender and Visitor Controler
Bat Box and pescado's clothing tool
I think that's the Insimenator (not sure as I use the sim manipulator instead) It's def not Phae's phone book or the college adjuster as they have open books in the pile as well and that doesn't. (But you want both of those as well)

But what you are looking at is that persons standard safety/fixing mods under the foundation. Most of us have a set.

I would add to that the cat teleporter from Simlogical
Day setter jar from here
Inventory transfer vase from here
Weather/season jar and hobby jar from Simwardrobe.

"I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives." - Unknown
~Call me Jo~
Instructor
#8 Old 23rd Feb 2019 at 10:48 PM
The plant at right can be also insiminator(object ver.) 'in disguise'. So it's hard to tell without clicking on it and looking at what's in the menu.
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
#9 Old 23rd Feb 2019 at 11:26 PM
Well the simblender can change form too, but I doubt the person has changed how they look since they are under the foundation. Most likely they were bought and tossed down as there original forms. Is there another mod apart from the insiminator that looks like a pile of closed phonebooks?

"I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives." - Unknown
~Call me Jo~
Theorist
#10 Old 23rd Feb 2019 at 11:49 PM
Quote: Originally posted by joandsarah77
The Visitor Controler has now been fixed by MidgetheTree on Tumblr, but simfileshare is down.....

@joandsarah77 What about it was fixed? I didn't know it was broken/ had issues.
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
#11 Old 24th Feb 2019 at 12:14 AM
We have been talking about it on one of the current threads-not sure which one though. The main fix is the VC no longer forces sims who left for work in a uniform to be wearing every day when they arrive home.

http://midgethetree.tumblr.com/post...is_liked_post=1 also now it doesn't clash with “watch kids enabled”

~Call me Jo~
Theorist
#12 Old 24th Feb 2019 at 1:06 AM
We have been talking about it on one of the current threads-not sure which one though. The main fix is the VC no longer forces sims who left for work in a uniform to be wearing every day when they arrive home.

http://midgethetree.tumblr.com/post...is_liked_post=1 also now it doesn't clash with “watch kids enabled”

ahh gotcha ... yeah I've been mia due to some health issues and just now gettin back into playin again
Mad Poster
#13 Old 24th Feb 2019 at 1:29 AM
... Is there another mod apart from the insiminator that looks like a pile of closed phonebooks?

Yes, but I don't know how common they are. TwoJeffs' "College Adjuster" and Pescado's "Census Tool" both look like stacked phonebooks. I think TwoJeffs had other mods that also used the stacked phonebook object, but I don't remember what they were now.
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
#14 Old 24th Feb 2019 at 12:20 PM
After seeing someones youtube lets play, I think the stack of phone books could be the ACR Adjuster. It isn't The college adjuster as it has some open books in the pile and that pile is all closed.

~Call me Jo~
Mad Poster
#15 Old 25th Feb 2019 at 4:45 AM Last edited by RoxEllen1965 : 25th Feb 2019 at 9:38 AM. Reason: removed useless screenshot
There's only one "stack of phonebooks" object in the game that I know of and it's been used for several mods. TwoJeffs used the same object for the College Adjuster that he did for ACR.

The only other phonebook mesh that I know of is the one with the open book that Phaenoh used for her mod.
http://www.modthesims.info/d/445336...rs-numbers.html
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
#16 Old 25th Feb 2019 at 4:59 AM
I looked in game, you are right only Phae's phonebook has the open one. Anyway, any and all of the mods it could be are worth having.

~Call me Jo~
Meet Me In My Next Life
#17 Old 25th Feb 2019 at 10:55 PM
The stack of books look like TwoJeff's visitors control the model of the books can also be change to a Plant, the Bat box is Pescado, the Insimenator offers different objects,they are very useful I use them all.

"Nothing in life is a Surprise it just happen to come your way at the time".
Test Subject
Original Poster
#18 Old 26th Feb 2019 at 10:31 AM
Thank you all for replies and help! much appreciated
Instructor
#19 Old 26th Feb 2019 at 3:53 PM
And the pile of clothes looks like Merola's A Pile of Clothes-Dresser, you find it here