Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Lab Assistant
#101 Old 6th May 2008 at 1:06 AM
Happy Belated Birthday, MTS2!! Ta for everything and here's to another (hopefully) 4 years!
Advertisement
Field Researcher
#102 Old 6th May 2008 at 1:47 PM
Ayeee.

Happy Belated Birthday.

IMO MTS2 has always been the number one site even with all it's offline maintenance bizzo.

It's professionally done in the way of layout and easy to navagate for what you want instead of sifting through tons and tons of CC.

You expect people to pay for those hairs?!
Test Subject
#103 Old 7th May 2008 at 8:28 AM
Happy 4th Birthday MTS2.
Lab Assistant
#104 Old 7th May 2008 at 1:32 PM
Happy birthday MTS2!

Stay frosty, Squeaks.
Instructor
#105 Old 7th May 2008 at 2:53 PM
Happy Birthday MTS2!!! I'm so glad this site is here. Thanks, Delphy for creating it! And thanks to all of the wonderful creators, meshers, modders, and contributors who keep the site alive. Luv to All!!
Test Subject
#106 Old 8th May 2008 at 6:04 PM
Happy Birthday MTS2!!
Test Subject
#107 Old 9th May 2008 at 7:20 PM
Wow... really! That's awesome... I'm not that active in forum but with this site... MTS2.com really made my Sims2 gaming experience even more exciting.. Thanks! More Power and God Bless! n___n

"Why later? Should it be now?"
Lab Assistant
#108 Old 10th May 2008 at 2:40 PM
Happy BIRTHDAY TO YOU! HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU! HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR MODTHESIMS2!!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOOOOOOOOOOOOUUUU!!!!!!!!

L:DL

"This is night, Diddykins. That's what we call it when it goes all dark like this."

::::Participating Currently In Picture Perfect: Cycle 2::::
Forum Resident
#109 Old 10th May 2008 at 6:10 PM
Happy Birthday MTS2!!!
Thank you to all the staff and everyone here. I love this place!!!!!

Sometimes the Dragon wins and I AM the Dragon!
Test Subject
#110 Old 10th May 2008 at 6:33 PM
:lovestruc

To many Smilies - im not sure if there even relivent but hey it my first ever post/reply/thanks/post/upload/etc. so i can, hopefully, be fogifen

I downloaded loads of stuff so tanks all

YAY

etc.
Test Subject
#111 Old 11th May 2008 at 7:45 PM
Thanks and most honorific honors go to Delphy and all the staff and generous creators/modders who all contribute so much to us and the game. I've learned much, taken some risks, learned more by taking them, and have become a better player because of the people who work on and support the site. Yay!
Test Subject
#112 Old 12th May 2008 at 12:23 AM
Happy Birthday MTS2!! :D

~ttfn~
Field Researcher
#113 Old 12th May 2008 at 8:46 AM
this is and was a good job !!:D
Lab Assistant
#114 Old 12th May 2008 at 3:43 PM
yeah opens up the vodka he he he he and says shall we party now :P

In The Dead Of Night When U Dream Im Waiting There In The Shadows For My chance To Love You.
Lab Assistant
#115 Old 12th May 2008 at 4:01 PM
Having just bought the Sims 2 a couple of months ago, MTS2 quickly became my number 1 'go-to' for my Sims 2. I appreciate you very much!
Test Subject
#116 Old 12th May 2008 at 5:31 PM
Happy Birthday MTS2 and many thanks to Delphy and the crew of the last four years. I am sure you will be growing and just as strong in another 4 years. Without MTS2, I would have likely given up a long time ago and never learned how to begin half the things I have created. Some good tutorials and some great friends ...
Lab Assistant
#117 Old 12th May 2008 at 8:31 PM
Happy 4th Birthday MTS2! I hope it be another fantastic year for the site
Field Researcher
#118 Old 12th May 2008 at 9:48 PM
Default Happy Birthday MTS2!
Wow.........that did go fast!

Happy Birthday MTS2!!

I could not have done it without you guys!! You have always been a great support, and whenever I had a question, you were always there to answer it! I may not be around as much as I use to be, but I still do check the site every day!

I hope you have 100 more!!

Simnuts

"Mozart is sunshine" Antonin Dvorak (1841 - 1904)

See my other creations at
Simnuts Creations - Sims 3
Theorist
#119 Old 13th May 2008 at 3:12 PM
Happy Birthday MTS2. =]
Test Subject
#120 Old 14th May 2008 at 2:40 AM
I've only been here a little while but I can really see how many countless hours of time the staff spends to keep this going strong, as well as how much work the wonderful modders do. I can see what a challenge it must be at times and I can't thank you all enough for keeping it going for all of us. Cheers to you all and a happy birthday for your site
Field Researcher
#121 Old 14th May 2008 at 4:59 AM
this would make me happy if i weren't BANNED FROM UPLOADING (a few months later, and i'm still sour about it) modding sims was my life, and then i was killed by a staff i won't mention. banned. left for nothing. i couldn't start over, pretend not to know who's who, all that, but hey watever.

[/rant] ok, back on topic, congrats on the incredibleness, but everytime i come to 1 of the few places i was accepted, i remember my betrayal.

my personal life can be supported by veiwing this video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-n2z-Q6x6eU and others on my youtube page. I believe there's a few building tutorials there aswell. I create rather sporadically, so excuse me if I'm gone from this website for months or years at a time.
Lab Assistant
#122 Old 14th May 2008 at 11:01 AM
Thank you for everything and Happy Birthday
Test Subject
#123 Old 14th May 2008 at 5:30 PM
My deepest and heartfelt Thanks to you for creation and mantaining this site Happy Birthday to it and hopefully it will be here for years to come it adds to my life as I know it must to others.
Test Subject
#124 Old 15th May 2008 at 4:41 PM
A belated happy birthday MTS2. I look forward to the mods that will begin appearing with EP8 (Apartment Life) coming this fall and the IKEA stuff pack coming in the next couple of months.
Lab Assistant
#125 Old 15th May 2008 at 5:12 PM
Happy B-day MTS2 and many thanks to all you guys that keep it running.
Locked thread
Page 5 of 7