Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Retired Duck
retired moderator
#26 Old 25th May 2008 at 3:16 AM
Just start creating, and try to get it finished and uploaded by the deadline! The stuff does get released slightly staggered, so you won't have to wait for everyone to get their entry in before you can see your work posted. Good luck! :D
Advertisement
Test Subject
#27 Old 26th May 2008 at 2:14 PM
I have a quick question -- if I used something from this site in my picture as long as I am telling you the creators name then is it ok to show it in my pic?
Thanks
ButterflyIII2006
Alchemist
#28 Old 27th May 2008 at 8:18 AM
don't forget to have a look of the Simstones
http://www.modthesims2.com/showthread.php?t=172481
it may inspire you ...

butterflyiii2006: you should check the policy of the creator; generally it's stated in the creator's profile page or in the single post where the objects or whatever is posted.
Inventor
#29 Old 27th May 2008 at 10:14 PM
I have a question, is it allowed to use textures and stuff from Castaway Stories?
Lab Assistant
#30 Old 31st May 2008 at 9:54 AM
May I suggest a creator challenge?

There's a lot of IKEA stuff already on here and I know we have a lot of talented minds. So I was thinking that with a little challenge we could not only match EAxis' stuff pack we could actually outdo them. And all for free! Mwhahaha!

What do you think?

Please don't shop...adopt! www.drna.org Save a dachshund's life today!
Test Subject
#31 Old 1st Jun 2008 at 2:02 PM
I would love to get in on this, it sounds like fun! I haven't been able to figure out much of the modding things yet, so maybe a caveman sim? I'm excited!
Test Subject
#32 Old 2nd Jun 2008 at 4:14 AM
I think a wild west theme would go great beacuse I can't find alot of stuff on this site that goes with that theme
Lab Assistant
#33 Old 2nd Jun 2008 at 11:11 PM
Hehe it might be time to clone bigfoot about 100 times and put them in a backwater country with no roads!
Née whiterider
retired moderator
#34 Old 3rd Jun 2008 at 10:03 AM
Cocomama, no - we've tried that before and EAxis yelled at us. Using Castaway stuff as inspiration, though, is fine.

What I lack in decorum, I make up for with an absence of tact.
Lab Assistant
#35 Old 9th Jun 2008 at 3:12 AM
Hmm ... can we have more than one entry for the challenge?
Inventor
#36 Old 22nd Jun 2008 at 8:52 AM
Could you please give us some more time to finish our entries. In my case at least another week to do more testing and than the whole photo and administrative part.
Field Researcher
#37 Old 24th Jun 2008 at 7:13 PM
I vote for a one-week extension to the contest. As an argument, I'd point that there are only 5 downloads in the contest as of yet. There would be one more (mine) if more time is given
Lab Assistant
#38 Old 19th Jul 2008 at 12:16 PM
So,..it`s past June20th...what is the next theme challenge? Where can we vote on it?
Lab Assistant
#39 Old 9th Aug 2008 at 4:50 AM
When will the next contest begin? Does anyone have any idea?
Lab Assistant
#40 Old 2nd Sep 2008 at 7:40 PM
Quote: Originally posted by mishmish0759
So,..it`s past June20th...what is the next theme challenge? Where can we vote on it?

You're right; it's past June 20, and July 20, and now August 20. Have the Creator Challenges been abandoned? Can't we at least have the finalists and the trophies for the Neanderthal challenge?

| Bookworm | Family-Oriented | Good | Hopeless Romantic | Loner |
Test Subject
#41 Old 4th Sep 2008 at 7:58 PM
Quote: Originally posted by charleeheart
You're right; it's past June 20, and July 20, and now August 20. Have the Creator Challenges been abandoned? Can't we at least have the finalists and the trophies for the Neanderthal challenge?

Yeah, was wondering about them too...been awhile since anything new was said about them at all.
Lab Assistant
#42 Old 8th Sep 2008 at 1:50 PM
I pesonally would like a Westen Theme... this time, was trying to think of something for the NEW Exoansion pack...but didn`t come up with anything..<sigh>
Page 2 of 2