Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

New Trait: Pathetic

by Hadron1776 Posted 22nd May 2017 at 10:34 AM - Updated 25th May 2017 at 2:00 PM by Hadron1776 : Updated file, description changed to reflect this

35 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 18 Feedback Posts, 16 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 2 of 2
Test Subject
Original Poster
#26 Old 10th Aug 2017 at 8:25 PM
Quote:
can they die?, i mean, i have a mod which make vampires killers hahahah!!, i can kill when compel for deep drink, i did it in one sims which die and resurrect, can i kill him again when i can suck the pathetic townie again?

"Pathetic" Sims will stay dead if and only if they die of Old Age.
However, there seems to be a bug with the Cowplant death, and if the Sim doesn't have room to "die", he/she won't be resurrected either.

Quote:
This is cool! And I'm guessing the not-dying flavor came from the Unlucky trait in the Sime 3, right?

The original flavor did come from TS3, yes. The "can't die" flavor was by request, in case you get your Sims stuck/bugged and the Reaper doesn't get involved in their death.
Test Subject
#27 Old 17th Sep 2017 at 9:43 AM
BRILLIANT. You had me at resurrection. The OP Unlucky trait reloaded!
Lab Assistant
#28 Old 3rd Oct 2017 at 5:39 AM
My sim has Depressed, Gloomy, Anxious, and Pathetic traits. Can I rest easy in the knowledge that the Pathetic Trait will protect her from dying of sadness? I just want to be sure, because these traits are going to have her at her worst for a very long time.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#29 Old 26th Oct 2017 at 3:02 PM
lit
Test Subject
Original Poster
#30 Old 6th Nov 2017 at 1:19 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Mizuki_Ukitake
My sim has Depressed, Gloomy, Anxious, and Pathetic traits. Can I rest easy in the knowledge that the Pathetic Trait will protect her from dying of sadness? I just want to be sure, because these traits are going to have her at her worst for a very long time.

I do not believe Sims will die from sadness.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#31 Old 14th Dec 2017 at 8:56 AM
lol that is so me xD
thanks.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#32 Old 25th Feb 2018 at 12:54 PM
Hi there, I am busy with fixing all the broken traits and put it in a massive pack for everyone to enjoy. However, i need your permission to repair your trait so can I fix it and post it? You will get credits of course.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#33 Old 28th Feb 2018 at 3:36 AM
Quote: Originally posted by gianny6
Hi there, I am busy with fixing all the broken traits and put it in a massive pack for everyone to enjoy. However, i need your permission to repair your trait so can I fix it and post it? You will get credits of course.

I'm fine with that :D
Test Subject
#34 Old 31st Aug 2018 at 7:49 PM
My sim is depressed, pathetic, and has ADHD (a general representation of me). Great job!
Test Subject
#35 Old 25th Jul 2021 at 4:33 AM
does this still work?
\
Test Subject
#36 Old 13th Nov 2021 at 4:30 PM
Quote: Originally posted by itzdinonuggies
does this still work?
\

Does not seem to. It stopped showing up in the game for me after the latest update.
Page 2 of 2