Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Instructor
Original Poster
#1 Old 22nd May 2017 at 3:43 PM
Default WCIF No more lighting and thunders during rain?
I have horses, and they are scared of thunders, and possiblly also lightings, there are no mods that turns their fear off, but maybe there is mod that stops thunders & lightins without turning off the rain...
Advertisement
Field Researcher
#2 Old 22nd May 2017 at 4:03 PM
Instructor
Original Poster
#3 Old 22nd May 2017 at 6:34 PM
Thank's! I've set both lines to 0, tested on 3 horses and the thunder storm, non have been spooked. I wonder if I can edit family tree with this tool, to make it expand whole family with all of it's members. Cause I'd like to show family tree to people on forums, but family tree isn't complete... I remember, that some previous versions of NRaas Master controller could do such thing, but know it can't. or some mod of mine breaks it.
Instructor
Original Poster
#4 Old 23rd May 2017 at 1:37 AM
No, it doesn't work, they get scared anyway, so it's the thunder, that must be stoped. When I've changed also numbers fo distance o getting scared, the game was crushing.
Top Secret Researcher
#5 Old 24th May 2017 at 3:48 PM Last edited by barbarat : 24th May 2017 at 5:42 PM.
This might not be what you want for all worlds or games but rain and other weather can be turned off in the Games Options when playing. Another option you might want to consider:

NRaas Tempest has options to control weather patterns and intensity of storms. Scroll down to Weather.

Edit: Have you tried using Master Controller to change traits or taking the horse into CAS to change traits? Perhaps giving your horses the Brave trait will help.