Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 14th Aug 2018 at 12:38 AM
Default No teen NPC cashiers/clerks
I stumbled on a mod some time ago that makes the game spawn adults for NPC cashier positions, but am no longer able to find it. I don't even know where it was, but I recall the download page having at least one picture of an adult cashier that was spawned with the mod.

All I've found while searching Google and MTS are defaults of the cashier/clerk outfit. I've tried narrowing the search down in Google by quotation marks, but that's fruitless as well. Nothing on Insimenator, Simbology, Cyjon or MATY (although I'm only registered on MATY).
Advertisement
Scholar
#2 Old 16th Aug 2018 at 4:22 AM
I found this mod http://www.modthesims.info/download.php?t=215415 but i'm not sure if that's was what you were looking for. Do you remember what the site that had the mod looks like?
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#3 Old 19th Aug 2018 at 5:51 PM
No, that's not what I meant. I want a mod that makes it so that when you visit unowned community lots, the game generates adult NPCs instead of teens to man the registers.

The site looked a lot like MTS, which is why I'm so surprised not to find it here.
Scholar
#4 Old 19th Aug 2018 at 7:47 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Mia Moonstar
No, that's not what I meant. I want a mod that makes it so that when you visit unowned community lots, the game generates adult NPCs instead of teens to man the registers.

The site looked a lot like MTS, which is why I'm so surprised not to find it here.

I had just went through all the hacks that were ever hosted on this site and I couldn't find one that generates adult cashiers.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#5 Old 21st Aug 2018 at 1:33 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Squidconqueror
I had just went through all the hacks that were ever hosted on this site and I couldn't find one that generates adult cashiers.

Oh. Well, thanks for your help! I guess I'll have to figure out how to make it myself

Quote:
You will do foolish things, but do them with enthusiasm. - Colette
Scholar
#6 Old 21st Aug 2018 at 2:02 PM
I know i'm sorry that I couldn't find the mod for you. I had tried looking everywhere for it but alas to no prevail.