Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Scholar
Original Poster
#1 Old 6th Jul 2016 at 4:24 AM
NCI - Disk Of Karma (Sims 2, Wheel Of Fortune)
For folks interested in adding a TV show to your The Sims game, check this out! Have your Sims try to guess the puzzle from this popular TV game show featuring the US set from the 1980s. Yes, Superman and Wolverine had time to play the game for charity. And supposedly the 2nd player was Batman, but Bruce didn't want to suit up for the segment.

Check out my latest version of Superman's Classic Uniform for The Sims 2.
See what images I have posted on DeviantArt as well related to The Sims 2 and designs.
Also check out My Website to see my superhero uniform creations for The Sims 2. THANKS!!!
Advertisement
Link Ninja
#2 Old 6th Jul 2016 at 4:35 AM
This is pretty amazing. Now did you edit in all the ding-ing sounds or do they come with the disk of karma download? The audience sounds are well-done too.

Uh oh! My social bar is low - that's why I posted today.

Scholar
Original Poster
#3 Old 6th Jul 2016 at 4:58 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Charmful
This is pretty amazing. Now did you edit in all the ding-ing sounds or do they come with the disk of karma download? The audience sounds are well-done too.
Yeah, that was all edited in post-production. None of the SFX or audience sounds were from the game. Neither was the speech from the Sims. I had to record different speeches from the male and female Sims, then take random sound bits to form sentences.

Check out my latest version of Superman's Classic Uniform for The Sims 2.
See what images I have posted on DeviantArt as well related to The Sims 2 and designs.
Also check out My Website to see my superhero uniform creations for The Sims 2. THANKS!!!