Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#76 Old 27th Jan 2015 at 10:12 PM
Yay! Sorry to hear that your game crashed. The dogs are gorgeous.
Advertisement
Test Subject
#77 Old 28th Jan 2015 at 5:18 PM
I Have Some More. They're Weird Though.
Screenshots
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#78 Old 29th Jan 2015 at 12:19 AM
Their not weird. I really love the dogs their absolutely gorgeous. Make sure to post pics of the puppy/puppies.
Test Subject
#79 Old 29th Jan 2015 at 4:48 PM
Sure, Im Really Exited About The Puppies.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#80 Old 30th Jan 2015 at 11:26 PM
Yay! I'm so glad!
Test Subject
#81 Old 30th Jan 2015 at 11:34 PM
I don't know how to download challenges! Someone tell me how please! By the way great idea HorseSimmer09!
Test Subject
#82 Old 30th Jan 2015 at 11:47 PM Last edited by Rivergirl456 : 31st Jan 2015 at 12:03 AM.
CAN SOMEONE PLEASE ANSWER ME PPPPPPPPLLLLLLLLLEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! sorry I'm frustrated!
Test Subject
#83 Old 30th Jan 2015 at 11:56 PM
Why don't you make a 100 foals (baby horses) challenge? That'd be really cool! At least I think. Sorry I'm talking so much! I'm just bord and want to play the 100 puppies challenge and the 100 babies challenge! It would be awesome together!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#84 Old 31st Jan 2015 at 5:02 PM
You can't download it you just go into your sims and create your own family and stuff. I didn't make a 100 Foal Challenge because there's already a 50 Foals Challenge.
Test Subject
#85 Old 31st Jan 2015 at 6:51 PM
Is There A 100 Kitten Challenge?
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#86 Old 31st Jan 2015 at 8:12 PM
I'm not sure. I could try to submit one though.
Test Subject
#87 Old 31st Jan 2015 at 10:30 PM
I finished the dhal,edge (About?) a week ago, but I'm starting again because I found out how to post pictures. I can't wait! It was a lot of fun!
Test Subject
#88 Old 31st Jan 2015 at 10:30 PM
WOW. I spelled challenge that horrible?? Haha. I'll post pictures soon!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#89 Old 1st Feb 2015 at 12:42 AM
Yay! Wow! Your the first one to finish it! I'm so glad someone finished it. I hope you enjoyed it. Please do. I would love to see some pics.
Test Subject
#90 Old 1st Feb 2015 at 3:12 PM
Just A Few Pictures And THE FIRST PUPPY WAS BORN!!!!!!!

The Puppy's Name Is Patch Because Of His Patchwork Fur. Im Talking As Im Playing. Also Rebecca Has Started Online Dating To Hopefully Find A Date Or Husband.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#91 Old 1st Feb 2015 at 10:07 PM
OMG that is the CUTEST most ADORABLE puppy ever!!!
Test Subject
#92 Old 2nd Feb 2015 at 8:30 PM
Thanks Im Really Exited To See The Next Ones!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#93 Old 2nd Feb 2015 at 10:45 PM
Please don't forget to post the pics of the puppies! I already know the other puppies are going to be absolutely ADORABLE!
Test Subject
#94 Old 5th Feb 2015 at 3:20 AM
Here is the Link to my new pictures! http://imgur.com/gallery/iqxBp/new
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#95 Old 5th Feb 2015 at 12:34 PM
That's awesome!!! I wish everyone that try's this, good luck!!!
Test Subject
#96 Old 7th Feb 2015 at 1:29 AM
I've tried to have 100 puppies, but it can only go up to 8 people and animals in one household! Please Help me!
Field Researcher
#97 Old 7th Feb 2015 at 1:09 PM
Hey, sorry I haven't posted anymore really... This challenge is basically my fallback so I don't get bored with it and delete it (I did that with the 100 baby challenge because I got bored after trying to do it for a really freaking long time.) So far, since my last update, Belle and Dragon's four first pups have all been placed in good homes, just in time for us to find out that Belle was having another litter! They ended up with 2 more pups (whose names I fail to remember!) and are currently searching for good homes for once they grow up! I know I know, I didn't do much.... Don't worry I haven't forgotten about you though!
Screenshots

"900 years of time and space, and I have never met someone who wasn't important."
Field Researcher
#98 Old 7th Feb 2015 at 1:12 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Rivergirl456
I've tried to have 100 puppies, but it can only go up to 8 people and animals in one household! Please Help me!

You send the pups, once they learn their skills, to other households or put them up for adoption. To put them up for adoption click on your sim, click cell phone, next hit place a pet for adoption (or something like that), and then just select the pets and they will no longer be a part of your household. To put them in other households you can easily go into edit town, select "Merge Households" and merge your household with the other, sending only the pups to the other household... I hope that made some sense!

"900 years of time and space, and I have never met someone who wasn't important."
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#99 Old 7th Feb 2015 at 9:38 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Simlover7114
Hey, sorry I haven't posted anymore really... This challenge is basically my fallback so I don't get bored with it and delete it (I did that with the 100 baby challenge because I got bored after trying to do it for a really freaking long time.) So far, since my last update, Belle and Dragon's four first pups have all been placed in good homes, just in time for us to find out that Belle was having another litter! They ended up with 2 more pups (whose names I fail to remember!) and are currently searching for good homes for once they grow up! I know I know, I didn't do much.... Don't worry I haven't forgotten about you though!

Those are some EXTREMELY cute puppies.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#100 Old 7th Feb 2015 at 9:40 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Simlover7114
You send the pups, once they learn their skills, to other households or put them up for adoption. To put them up for adoption click on your sim, click cell phone, next hit place a pet for adoption (or something like that), and then just select the pets and they will no longer be a part of your household. To put them in other households you can easily go into edit town, select "Merge Households" and merge your household with the other, sending only the pups to the other household... I hope that made some sense!

Yup. That's pretty much what you do.
Page 4 of 8