Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 14th Apr 2019 at 10:16 PM
Default Where to find all Sim voices?
I know we use the S3PE to extract it but what asset file do I find it in?
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 14th Apr 2019 at 10:23 PM
I believe they're all in FullBuild0.package, under The Sims 3/GameData/Shared/Packages.

insert signature here
( Join my dumb Discord server if you're into the whole procrastination thing. But like, maybe tomorrow. )
Trainee Moderator
staff: trainee moderator
#3 Old 14th Apr 2019 at 10:33 PM
Actually they're all in the fullbuild1.package, this one has all the voices, sound effects and songs.
And btw, long time no see @SuperGal<3 !

- When one gets inspired by the other, the one inspires another - Anything is Possible.

You can view some of my WIPs and other stuff for TS3 on my Twitter here ---> https://twitter.com/SweetSavanita
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#4 Old 14th Apr 2019 at 10:41 PM
Quote: Originally posted by TheSweetToddler
Actually they're all in the fullbuild1.package, this one has all the voices, sound effects and songs.
And btw, long time no see @SuperGal<3 !

Thanks! And also, Sorry for not being on Discord for a while. My mom put me on punishment for an indefinite amount of time. I was unable to have access to my computer since my sister had it (I still don't have it now). She was using it for her school work. 4 months later, I'm finally free ! We can chat again, as soon as I get my computer back.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#5 Old 14th Apr 2019 at 10:42 PM
Quote: Originally posted by AGuyCalledPi
I believe they're all in FullBuild0.package, under The Sims 3/GameData/Shared/Packages.

Thanks!
Trainee Moderator
#6 Old 15th Apr 2019 at 11:53 AM
Quote: Originally posted by SuperGal<3
Thanks! And also, Sorry for not being on Discord for a while. My mom put me on punishment for an indefinite amount of time. I was unable to have access to my computer since my sister had it (I still don't have it now). She was using it for her school work. 4 months later, I'm finally free ! We can chat again, as soon as I get my computer back.

Aw, sorry about that, it must suck to not have your pc for a long time! Awesome! I can't wait to talk to you again, I actually started to worry about what was going on lol

- When one gets inspired by the other, the one inspires another - Anything is Possible.

You can view some of my WIPs and other stuff for TS3 on my Twitter here ---> https://twitter.com/SweetSavanita
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#7 Old 16th Apr 2019 at 4:11 PM
Aw, sorry about that, it must suck to not have your pc for a long time! Awesome! I can't wait to talk to you again, I actually started to worry about what was going on lol

It's all good! I'm glad I have it back! We'll talk probably Thursday (If I am able to be on the computer)
Trainee Moderator
#8 Old 18th Apr 2019 at 12:32 AM Last edited by TheSweetToddler : 18th Apr 2019 at 12:33 AM. Reason: I gotta stop with the "Awesome!"s
Quote: Originally posted by SuperGal<3
It's all good! I'm glad I have it back! We'll talk probably Thursday (If I am able to be on the computer)

Great! I can't wait to talk to you again

Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#9 Old 19th Apr 2019 at 3:56 AM
Great! I can't wait to talk to you again

Ikr Yay!