Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#1 Old 16th Jul 2018 at 5:29 PM
Default Do you have certain words that make you feel inspired or like playing the sims?
For example, whenever I heard the words Belgravia or Bohemia, I want to build an old British mansion with a mysterious past or design an older part of a world.

Anybody else has a similar thing going on maybe with something different?

Also related to this, when I see a beautiful pair of high heels I often want to have them in the game.
Advertisement
Trainee Moderator
staff: trainee moderator
#2 Old 24th Jul 2018 at 1:30 PM
SIM card makes me think of sims...and then when I think of sims, I want to play the sims

- When one gets inspired by the other, the one inspires another - Anything is Possible.

You can view some of my WIPs and other stuff for TS3 on my Twitter here ---> https://twitter.com/SweetSavanita
Top Secret Researcher
#3 Old 24th Jul 2018 at 1:45 PM
"Good Morning" makes me want to play the sims for the rest of the day.

Sims are better than us.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#4 Old 27th Jul 2018 at 1:48 AM
@TheSweetToddler Ahahaha, same but when I was young and every time I saw Las Vegas', the rather bad tv series, intro with Molly Sims name on it.

@Emmett Brown not sure if that's a reference or you're just really keen of the sims.
Trainee Moderator
staff: trainee moderator
#5 Old 27th Jul 2018 at 5:25 PM
@MeowMixPls ah yes! Molly Sims always reminds me of sims!

- When one gets inspired by the other, the one inspires another - Anything is Possible.

You can view some of my WIPs and other stuff for TS3 on my Twitter here ---> https://twitter.com/SweetSavanita
Forum Resident
#6 Old 28th Jul 2018 at 2:08 AM
Yes it does for me. A new player created world usually gets my imagination running to the kinds of stories I can tell. I love Gothic Worlds, but I also love worlds with a grittier side to them so I can use certain mods...lol