Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 12th Oct 2017 at 4:52 PM Last edited by luxford : 14th Oct 2017 at 5:55 PM.
Default WCIF Maxis Match winter/fall clothing?
So basically, I'm interested in creating a Sim who earns money through writing novels and such, but I was wondering if there was a mod which allowed Sims to gain writing skill from another source, e.g. physically writing in a book or on a typewriter or something other than a computer.

Does a mod such as this exist? Thank you!

Edit: Realised I wanted something else too so I decided to edit this post after looking at the rules!
I'm also looking for MAXIS MATCH Autumn/Winter clothing for all ages and genders!
Advertisement
Theorist
#2 Old 14th Oct 2017 at 12:32 AM
There WAS a mod by plasticbox that allowed you to physically write books in a notebook, but it's definitely broken. Leniad updated it elsewhere on the interwebs but that one is also broken in that it has no option to "resume writing" so it has to be done in one writing session.

Who knows if me linking these will allow someone who knows how to fix it to... well, fix it.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#3 Old 14th Oct 2017 at 5:48 PM
Quote: Originally posted by ShigemiNotoge
There WAS a mod by plasticbox that allowed you to physically write books in a notebook, but it's definitely broken. Leniad updated it elsewhere on the interwebs but that one is also broken in that it has no option to "resume writing" so it has to be done in one writing session.

Who knows if me linking these will allow someone who knows how to fix it to... well, fix it.

Yeah, I found that eventually and was quite sad to realise it was still rather broken Thank you for the help though!

I'll edit my OP for the second thing I asked for as the first is kind of solved.
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 14th Oct 2017 at 9:17 PM