Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 1st Aug 2015 at 3:35 AM Last edited by SillyPasta95 : 1st Aug 2015 at 8:56 PM.
Default I can't get rid of the white screen, I think it's a bug?
I'm trying to create my first world so that I can have everything for my sims in one world, but, it's messing up on me. Being the curious person I am, I was figuring everything out at one point after sculpting the terrain, painting the terrain and using the routing tools. So eventually I went into "Edit in game" and saw that I couldn't really get a view of the town because anytime I would zoom out a bit a white thing would envelop everything and when I went to map view or edit town, the whole world would be covered in white so I wouldn't be able to see anything. I eventually made a new world and did everything that I did on the old one step by step, going in and out of "Edit in game" and eventually figured out that the problem was associated with raising the terrain, even slightly.. Can anyone tell me if there's any way to fix this? I mean.. I could go with a flat world without mountains, cliffs, or hills, but that would kind of be boring.. Any help would be greatly appreciated.