Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#1 Old 29th Sep 2017 at 2:32 PM
Default How to disable decor slot, please?
Hi!
I cloned a decor object that sits on surfaces, but I don't want my custom object to be able to sit on surfaces at all.
(I also don't want to have to start over from scratch, cloning a floor object.)

So my question is: how do I stop the object from snapping to surfaces?
I guess I could always set it as a Large object, but I really just want the slot gone.

Am I even making sense? :p
Advertisement
Virtual gardener
staff: administrator
#2 Old 30th Sep 2017 at 9:10 PM
Actyally, it's quite easy! So first thing you want to do is edit your _RIG file with Right click-> rig editor. Do make sure you have the S3PE addons installed http://www.simlogical.com/ContentUp...s/859/index.htm (Make sure to open it with 7zip not winrar!)

So in rig editor, you want to expand the offsetbones, and transformbones. Now there should be a 'Deco' bone, which is basically the slots bone you wanna get rid of To delete the bone select it, right click and use 'remove'.

Hope this helps!
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#3 Old 1st Oct 2017 at 1:59 PM
Thanks so much for pointing me in the right direction, Green!

I do have an issue though. I put extra decor slots on the object, so that it can have stackable slots. So there are several 'deco' bones listed.
[IMG]https://78.media.tumblr.com/21064b6...kvo4_r1_540.jpg[/IMG]
[4] - [9] and [A] are all _deco_bone_1 to _deco_bone_7.

I wonder if it's the _slot_0 one I should remove then...since it's just sitting there.... *shifty eyes*
Virtual gardener
staff: administrator
#4 Old 1st Oct 2017 at 8:14 PM
I was wondering that myself actually... lol! I guess... let's get crazy and delete the slot just for Science! I'd back up your package though just for safety reasons :P
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#5 Old 2nd Oct 2017 at 12:23 PM
Will let you know! *bated breath*