Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#1 Old 14th Jan 2014 at 7:45 AM
Default Resource Tree Information
I seem to have a large amount of the recent threads in here lol. I blame learning how to make stuff really late in my Sims' career.

I wanted to know what the following were in the Resource Tree of an object and what they do.

BCON - I have a vague idea, but no idea how to use it.
Behaviour Constant Labels
Edith Flowchart Trees
Edith Simantics Behaviour Labels
Geometric Node
Global Data
Large Image File
Name Reference
Object Data - I known it has things like where it is in the catalog and community/residential sort, but not sure about other things such as the motive stuff.
Object Functions
Resource Node
Shape
Slot File
Text Lists - I know the animations are here, but not sure about the other things.

I should check to see if I have the others right as well. XD

BHAV - Scripts for running the object.
Catalog Description - What it says in the catalog when you buy it.
GMDC - Mesh.
TXMT - How to change parts of the texture.
Pie Menu Functions - Who a menu item shows up for and what BHAV is attached to it.
Pie Menu Strings - The list of options on the Pie Menu.
Texture Image - The picture of the object.

Thanks to anyone who can help me!
Screenshots
Advertisement
Site Helper
#2 Old 14th Jan 2014 at 5:42 PM Last edited by Mootilda : 14th Jan 2014 at 6:24 PM.
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#3 Old 15th Jan 2014 at 12:58 AM
Thanks.
Née whiterider
retired moderator
#4 Old 15th Jan 2014 at 1:17 AM
The BCON labels and BHAV labels are especially useful. If you're ever writing BCONs, I beg that you use SimPE's add labels button to create a BCON label resource, so people editing your mod know which line of your BCONs does what .

What I lack in decorum, I make up for with an absence of tact.