Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#1 Old 18th Sep 2013 at 5:11 PM Last edited by Charity : 20th Sep 2013 at 11:31 AM.
Default Hack Problem
I had a problem with every time I took a sim to a community lot the time would run on ultra speed and no other sims would show up.

I finally managed to narrow down the problem to this hack, but I have no idea what in the hack could be causing the problem and I wondered if anyone could help me figure it out please? I can't ask the creator; she doesn't support Sims 2 anymore.
Attached files:
File Type: rar  ijPrisonNoEscapePatchOFB.rar (708 Bytes, 3 downloads) - View custom content
Advertisement
Site Helper
#2 Old 18th Sep 2013 at 9:14 PM
Why not just avoid using the mod, if it causes problems with your game?

You can't really expect people here to fix a mod which you know nothing about, and which was written by a third party.
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#3 Old 20th Sep 2013 at 11:30 AM
Well, I wanted the feature the mod had, but with further research I discovered that this http://www.simbology.com/smf/index.php?topic=17.0 has the same functionality and doesn't reproduce the problem.
Site Helper
#4 Old 20th Sep 2013 at 4:01 PM
Problem solved, then?
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#5 Old 21st Sep 2013 at 3:26 AM
Yup. Sometimes Sims 2 stuff requires a little research or creativity since so many people have moved on to Sims 3.