Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Doing all the things, and *mostly* not failing.
retired moderator
Original Poster
#1 Old 16th Feb 2014 at 6:13 AM Last edited by Phaenoh : 16th Feb 2014 at 6:25 PM.
Default Object Not Appearing in Catalog
I must be losing my touch. I cloned the Military Obstacle Course career reward and remeshed it. I haven't gone and given it a zillion new GUIDs yet so it will overwrite the original, but I can't get it to even show up in the catalog in the first place. I added a subset and made it recolorable and that's usually where I eff things up, but the scenegraph is working perfectly and I've Fixed Integrity a bunch of times. What did I mess up this time?
Attached files:
File Type: rar  Phaenoh_FitnessCourse2.rar (70.5 KB, 7 downloads) - View custom content
Advertisement
Née whiterider
retired moderator
#2 Old 16th Feb 2014 at 11:55 AM
There are several flags in the OBJD which define an object as a career reward - so if you want to have it show in the regular catalogue, you'll need to unset them. The only tutorial I can find, which obviously you'll want to reverse, is this one: http://www.modthesims.info/showthread.php?t=112856 - it's old and requires some creative interpretation, but it is still usable. I'm planning on writing a new one, sometime...

What I lack in decorum, I make up for with an absence of tact.
Me? Sarcastic? Never.
staff: administrator
#3 Old 16th Feb 2014 at 2:02 PM
Doing all the things, and *mostly* not failing.
retired moderator
Original Poster
#4 Old 16th Feb 2014 at 6:25 PM
Thanks HL, I tried it out in a different anygame and it did show up! The first thing I did when it didn't show up was pull my recat mods and my downloads, but I guess I missed something somewhere. Nice to know I did the recolorable stuff right for once. :P

Nysha, thanks for tracking that down for me too. I'll use that to fine tooth comb it before I upload it just to make sure everything is done properly.