Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
#276 Old 21st Jun 2017 at 2:36 PM
So Ark's Ragnarok map update decided to eat up a lot of my time. Lots of screenshots though of Dirtclan from Fall through Winter up to the 1st day of Spring! The local wildlife showed up quite a fair bit for Dirtclan. Probably due to their central location. With no skills and Winter fast approaching I had to get them to skill training asap!

Pinepad didn't take too kindly to the masked thief's approach!🙀

Why? Because kittens were soon on their way, three in fact! All survived the Fall birthing. Hunting went well enough, though Pinepad nearly faced death herself to a major Red Assassin Bug injury. Thankfully we had a single rainbow beetle! Losing a mother and hunter with three kittens to feed things would of surely not of gone too well for the clan this early on!

That same raccoon showed up yet again but was quickly beaten up by the clan leader and father Snowstar!

As night fell a thunderstorm approached and sent one of the kittens named Molekit on the quite startled journey up the nearby mountain!

The medicine cat Aspenwise could sense something wasn't right and swiftly followed after Molekit. At the top stood a wildebeest, was it some sort of a sign? Aspenwise calmed the tiny one and lead her safely back down the mountain towards home. An elk was also seen fleeing just behind Fawnkit that night as well! What kind of ploy were the hooved ones up to?

It would seem something not hoofed was also foul afoot in the nearby woods as snow started to settle in for the Winter.

Snowstar would not let this threat stand and swiftly dealt with the shadowy wolf as he had the raccoon!

With the predators dealt with prey was abound for Dirtclan! All three kittens ate well and grew up to be healthy hunters even in the mid of Winter! I'm also sure that deer has it out for both clans! Atleast this time I had extras!

Seen too was Aspenwise's grooming of Molekit into the next medicine cat!😽💊

Really proud of the prey pile design for Dirtclan! Makes it easier to see stocked prey in the snow for feeding of the kittens.❄

Did you notice something strange in the screenshot? 1... 2... 3... 4? Yep! Pinepad had her second litter on the final day of Winter the risky she-cat! Can't believe I rolled low enough that they all survived. That makes for six girls and one spoiled little boy born in Dirtclan!

As the snow begins to melt and Spring rolls in who knows what will visit the clan next, or who?

Next update is god knows when. I do need to purchase another plot of land for the clan, place some spawners and add another cat as per my setup. Got another lot chosen in between the two clans as a sort of meeting place. I do want to have them intermingle at least once a year!

Quote:
There are two means of refuge from the misery of life — internet and cats. 🎮 + 🐱 = 😇 Link To My Sims 3 Warrior Cat Setup
Advertisement
Test Subject
#277 Old 24th Jun 2017 at 1:32 AM
Default A new clan
Update time has come once more
Today were are not following any news with Breezeclan but in fact another clan this clan goes by the name of Splashclan for after their founder Splashstar and his mate and warriors and possible medince cat nothing has happen so far. but for now let me introduce are new kitties
The Cat on the left is named Smokemask he is a tom and is talking to the big fluff ball she-cat named Fuzzface

Next is Lillystream who is a shy little sweet - heart

This is Featherstone, Splashstar mate

And finally are founder Splashstar

Thats all for now I will be switching between the two clans and maybe add some along the way
Test Subject
#278 Old 24th Jun 2017 at 4:41 PM
Default challenge attempt #2
i'm doing this challenge! last time, i forgot to save, but i'll remember this time!

our cats are Pidgeonstar, a quiet, non-destructive, adventurous hunter (i accidentally got the hunter trait while teaching her how to hunt), and Mudstripe, a destructive, independent hunter. both of them are mates!

here's a map of the camp! (like i said in the picture, the twoleg nest isn't actually abandoned. it's a placeholder house for the twoleg)

a loner was found wandering near the camp! he is now sootwing, the medicine cat. he is shy, neat, and proud.

a deer was spotted in the territory! the cats are surprised. does it mean anything?

prey is well this greenleaf. the prey pile must be well! until leaf-bare...

well that's it for now!
Test Subject
#279 Old 2nd Jul 2017 at 7:59 PM
Another update but this time we are switching to Breezeclan
Magpiestar has found two rouges that wish to join his clan their names were Dexter and Bella, after their a quick ceremony there new names are Rabbitpaw and Snowpaw there mentors were Willowbreeze and Petalheart. Blueeye seems to be disappointed that he won't be getting an apprentice and is now training harder and always out hunting. Snowpaw seems to be excellent at fishing. Rabbitpaw is great at hunting and seems to love his mentor and everyone else in the clan. While Snowpaw shy away from every cat... well almost every cat she seems to be making great friends with her mentor and some of her friends.
Allegiance

Breezeclan

Leader: Magpiestar -a Black and white tom with bright blue eyes and faded blue markings
Deputy : Deputy will be picked when enough cats have mentor at least one apprentice
Medicine cat : Cloverleaf - A ginger tabby she-cat *with honey yellow eyes
Medicine cat apprentice: none yet

Warriors
Willowbreeze - a beautiful white she-cat with yellow - green eyes
Apprentice : Rabbitpaw
Blueeye - a brown and white tom with bright blue eyes
Petalheart - a calico she-cat with amber eyes
Apprentice : Snowpaw
Apprentices
Snowpaw - a white she-cat with brown eyes
Rabbitpaw - a Brown tom with grey eyes
Queen
None yet...
Kits
None yet...
Elders
Stormwing - A pure white she-cat with blue eyes
This is Bella she isn't trying to hide from other cats she just was hunting

And this is Rabbitpaw he just came back from an training succession and is now trying to nap

That all for now
Lab Assistant
#280 Old 6th Jul 2017 at 12:35 PM
Hey DJKanine! I want to ask, which folder do we put the mod in exactly? I have tried out about 4 things, restarted the game, and it doesn't show up as a "Mod Script Found". Could I get some help with this?
Test Subject
#281 Old 6th Jul 2017 at 4:47 PM
Update time
Willowbreeze and Magpiestar has decide to become mates. Also Willowbreeze has announce that she is pregnant with Magpiestar's kits. Since Willowbreeze was Rabbitpaw mentor, he will have to have another one and Blueeye asked to take over as Rabbitpaw's mentor He is now Rabbitpaw's mentor. On an patrol Blueeye found an abandon kitten and has took it in camp. It seems to be exhausted. So Cloverleaf gave the kit strengthing herbs and the kit is now snoozing in the medicine den. The Cats are wondering how the kitten was so far from it's mother.

Here is the lost kitten who has yet to be given a name

That all next update will be from Splashclan
Test Subject
#282 Old 6th Jul 2017 at 6:10 PM
i dont know too much about this kind of stuff but this looks super neat and i love everyones stories! i might try this sometime
Lab Assistant
#283 Old 8th Jul 2017 at 2:35 AM Last edited by thenightfall2509 : 23rd Jul 2017 at 6:38 AM.
Default Update #1 ~ CedarClan
Hello thread, I have decided to try this challenge, and I have had some success! I actually installed many mods and expansion packs because I was first inspired by Seri! Pixel Biologist on her YouTube series, and I fell in love. I found this site whilst looking for some good CC for my warriors game, and It was great for tips and stories to accompany my journey. Here is my first update with my clan.

~ALLEGIANCE~

LEADER:
Cedarstar ~ A mild tan coloured she-cat, with an array of oak brown splotches and stripes over her body, with stripes on her forehead. She has light jade green eyes, with a sleek but muscular build. Founder of CedarClan

DEPUTY:
Frostfur ~ A pure snow white tom, with pale-mid blue eyes and a thick coat.

MEDICINE CATS:
Mistysplash ~ A sleek, russian blue she-cat with bright blue eyes and strong cheekbones.

WARRIORS:
Flintblaze ~ A bright, flame coloured orange tom, with darker and lighter markings on his flank and tail, with soft yellow eyes and a thick and furry coat.

Silverstripe ~ A strong grey tom with darker stripes on his coat, with bluish-grey eyes and dark grey paws.

Dawnshine ~ A small bodied, lean, orangy-beige she cat with yellow/amber eyes and a soft, rounded face.

QUEENS:
Nightwind ~ A thin, black furred she-cat with piercing amber eyes and a vulture-like, well defined face.

KITS:
Oakkit ~ A chubby, furry, light brown she-kit with a rounded face and darker paws.

Blackkit ~ A thin-pelted tom-kit with large black and white splodges on his fur, with lime green eyes and a large black patch covering the left side of his face.

ELDERS: N/A

RELATIONSHIPS:

~ Mates ~

Silverstripe x Cedarstar (Oakkit)

Frostfur x Nightwind (Blackkit)

NEWS!:

~ Nightwind and Frostfur are expecting another litter within a couple moons time!
~Cedarstar is eyeing down the two kits of CedarClan on their skills, as their apprentice ceremony with be coming within the next few moons!
~ Marigold, our spirit of the land, has started divulging into the arts and gardening, harvesting plants and herbs for a possible trade between her and the clan cats...

SCREENSHOTS:

Cedarstar

Frostfur

Mistysplash

Silverstripe

Silverstripe and his daughter Oakkit playing together.

Flintblaze

Dawnshine practicing her hunting

Nightwind

Oakkit

Blackkit dreaming peacefully

Old territory

Old (but beautiful) pond

Spirit pond

(An edited and updated post)
Test Subject
#284 Old 11th Jul 2017 at 1:01 AM
Update time!!
Still with Breezeclan but a lot of things has happen overtime. First off Willowbreeze seems to want to adopt the grey kit and learned her name was Oopsie-daisy. But the kit hated her name. So Willowbreeze decide to rename her Daisykit. Willowbreeze has also given birth to two healthy boys!!!!!! Rabbitpaw is now friends with Snowpaw. Also Rabbitpaw decide to have a little completion with Snowpaw. He said who ever catchiest the most rarest prey wins. Snowpaw managed to catch a spotted beetle. But not only did Rabbitpaw ended up catching a rainbow beetle! But he got his warrior name that day. His new name is Rabbitnose for his excellent hunting (since he got a rare beetle). Snowpaw was happy for her friend but a part of her felt lonely now that Rabbitpaw will spend less time with her. One day on a patrol the cats of Breezeclan finally meet the cats of Splashclan. They seem to get off all right and have made future plans of a gathering. while the cats where on patrol and the cats that were in Breezeclan were busy. Three little kittens decide to explore outside of camp. A twoleg came and snatched them up. When Willowbreeze, who was taking a small nap woke up to fined that her kits weren't in the nursery. She began to search for them. When she didn't fined them in there favorite hiding place. She began to panic and look for her leader/mate Magpiestar. Hearing about the disappearance of the kits he immediately sent out a search patrol to see if they can pick up a scent. They picked up a signs of the kits along with twoleg. Not wasting time, Magpiestar pick three cats to come and help search for the kits. Willowbreeze, Petalheart, and Blueeye. Magpiestar said that it may be a few days so only hunting patrols will still be going.
Also no pictures today but there will be some next update. That's all for now update when more happens!!!
Lab Assistant
#285 Old 17th Jul 2017 at 10:33 AM Last edited by thenightfall2509 : 23rd Jul 2017 at 6:39 AM.
Default Update #2 ~ CedarClan
Its time for another update, and I have some nice news! This is my challenge so far...

~ALLEGIANCE~

LEADER:
Cedarstar ~ A mild tan coloured she-cat, with an array of oak brown splotches and stripes over her body, with stripes on her forehead. She has light jade green eyes, with a sleek but muscular build. Founder of CedarClan

DEPUTY:

MEDICINE CATS:
Mistysplash ~ A sleek, russian blue she-cat with bright blue eyes and strong cheekbones.

WARRIORS:
Flintblaze ~ A bright, flame coloured orange tom, with darker and lighter markings on his flank and tail, with soft yellow eyes and a thick and furry coat.

Silverstripe ~ A strong grey tom with darker stripes on his coat, with bluish-grey eyes and dark grey paws.

Dawnshine ~ A small bodied, lean, orangy-beige she cat with yellow/amber eyes and a soft, rounded face.

QUEENS:
Nightwind ~ A thin, black furred she-cat with piercing amber eyes and a vulture-like, well defined face.

KITS:
Oakkit ~ A chubby, furry, light brown she-kit with a rounded face and darker paws.

Blackkit ~ A thin-pelted tom-kit with large black and white splodges on his fur, with lime green eyes and a large black patch covering the left side of his face.

RELATIONSHIPS:

~ Mates ~

Silverstripe x Cedarstar (Oakkit)

Frostfur x Nightwind (Blackkit)

NEWS!:

~ Frostfur and Nightwind's kits are underway, and they are excited to have more!

~ Flintblaze has taken a liking to Dawnshine, but will she feel the same way?

~ Mistysplash's long lost love for kits has risen again playing with the young ones, will this interfere with her daily work, or can she resist it?

~Silverstripe has been being a vigilant dad to his kits, and has been showing an unusual amount of love lately. He loves kits like nothing else, what does this mean, and why?

The plot will soon be revealed, but you get to choose what happens. Reply below for your plots and dreams, and they may become a part of this story!

Until next time... BYE!!!
Test Subject
#286 Old 18th Jul 2017 at 3:43 AM Last edited by rileybrooke993 : 18th Jul 2017 at 7:32 AM.
Hi! So I decided to make a clan, the name is Browneclan.

Our Twoleg "spirit" is Giovanni Browneclan and he lives underneath the camp, I have bent the rules a little and made Giovanni become friends with the cats, like Seri did in her let's play.

Leader:
Flamestar, an orange and white tom.

Deputy:
Dusknose, a white She-Cat with a dark nose.

Medicine Cat:
None, but Dusknose has been filling in.

Warriors:
Blackpelt, a completely black Tom with yellow eyes.
Graywhisker, a fluffy gray and white She-Cat.

Apprentices:
None

Queens:
(Dusknose is technically a queen but she is deputy so)

Kits:
Frostkit, the completely white fluffy Tom who is the son of Blackpelt and
Dusknose.

Elders:
None

Deceased:
Windkit, stillborn sibling of Frost kit.

Mates:
Blackpelt and Dusknose
Flamestar and Graywhisker

Story:
Flame star and Dusknose were the only warriors in the clan, they trained the two apprentices Blackpaw and Graypaw. Dusknose was appointed deputy soon after Blackpaw and Graypaw became Blackpelt and Graywhisker. There were a few burglaries, which happen quite often. Dusknose and Blackpelt had two kits, but one was born stillborn (which actually made me really sad when I rolled because everyone wanted to be best friends with her.)

Extra:
I don't put items in the prey pile because after a day my cats won't eat them. Instead, everyone eats the prey they catch and they gift cats who don't catch enough food. I have one cat guard the house in turns while everyone else hunts, and the cat who last guarded the house has to fish instead of land hunting. It's quite fun to control your Twoleg actually, I made him an online dating profile but he never goes on dates with any of them. It's pure bliss watching him go stir crazy and watching his social need go down slowly.
Test Subject
#287 Old 18th Jul 2017 at 4:35 AM Last edited by Lynxxheart : 18th Jul 2017 at 4:38 AM. Reason: Typo
So my game flipped out and deleted every cat in my Clan, so I started a new one with old cats I had saved from the beginning of CherryClan, and some new ones.

CherryClan

Leader: Wildstar

Deputy: Spiderwind

Medicine Cat: Larkstorm

Warriors:
Foxsong
Rowanbreeze
Cedarbranch
Gorseclaw
Buzzardstorm
Shadowfall
Emberflower
Raggedstripes
Rowanbreeze
Doveflame
Quicksand
Mossshade

Apprentices:
N/A

Queens:
Hollowwhisper
Kit, Blossomkit
Cedarbranch
Kit, Adderkit

Elders:
Snowbreath
Test Subject
#288 Old 18th Jul 2017 at 8:58 PM
Default Browneclan Update! (With Pictures)
Enjoy these screenshots I took of my clan.
Test Subject
#289 Old 21st Jul 2017 at 12:56 AM
Season: Greenleaf

Fallenwing is now pregnant with Spiderwind's kits.
Heavylegs is now pregnant with Raggedstripes's kits.
Emberflower is now pregnant with Shadowfall's kits.

CherryClan

Warriors:
Foxsong
Rowanbreeze
Gorseclaw
Buzzardstorm
Shadowfall
Raggedstripes
Rowanbreeze
Doveflame
Quicksand
Mossshade

Apprentices:
N/A

Queens:
Hollowwhisper
Kit, Blossomkit
Cedarbranch
Kit, Adderkit
Emberflower
Heavylegs
Fallenwing

Elders:
Snowbreath
Test Subject
#290 Old 21st Jul 2017 at 7:04 PM
Update time! We have a lot of news this time. So let's start with Breezeclan. As we left off they left the forest. tracking scents of the kits here and there. They mange to stumble on a desert(A very small Desert). At first it was nice and quiet until a group of cats came running towards them hostility in their eyes. The group of the Leader gave a signal for the patrol to stop. He wanted to known why Magpiestar and his group where on Prickleclan territory. Magpiestar was shocked to hear of another clan and began to wonder just how many are around. When they explain that they were trying to find there missing kits. The group of the leader eye's soften and asked more about the group. The two groups later learned about each other. That the Lead cat name was Aldersun and he appears to be the deputy of Prickleclan. the group on his patrol contain of two cats. The deputy, a warrior, and two apprentices. The Warrior name was Stargazer and the two apprentices where Reedpaw, and Lavenderpaw. Reedpaw just simply glared at the other cats and watched their every movement occasionally letting at small hiss and growls. Lavenderpaw was more friendlier than Reedpaw and tried to talk to some of the cats. While Stargazer just groomed her-self uninterested in the group of cats. During their talk Willowbreeze asked if they seen her kits. Aldersun replied with a kinda he saw some kits but he not sure if there theirs. But he did say that they should go to the grabbers place (Aka the two-leg place). The Grabber like to snatch things in their paws and like to drive baby monsters (Motorcycle). They even managed to snatch up a dog! Willowbreeze now worried asked if they can lead them to the grabber place. Reedpaw hissed at the cats replying that they won't help at all. Aldersun scolded the she-cat and said they will help them go to the Grabber place. Reedpaw hissing and growling at the cats all the way to the Grabber's place. Once there they gave their goodbyes (Except for Reedpaw she just let out an happy purr now that she wasn't stuck with these cats). Magpiestar and his group quickly search for scents. Petalheart found a scent leading to a weird two-leg nest. to were surprised to be greet by a cat. The she-cat asked politely why they were at her home. When they explained how they were searching for their kits. The She-cat eyes filled with relief and run behind the nest in the middle of their conversation. She came back with three kits one of them in her jaw. When she got closer they saw it was their kits Patchkit, Jaykit, and Daisykit. "Thank goodness she meowed," I can't take another minute with these kits. Please take them. They are two much work for me." The kittypet later gave her name was Bird have been trying to take care of these kits Since her two-leg often bring cats to their house(They run a shelter). She tried to give them her kittypet food. But the kits refused to eat it saying they want a mouse or a bird. Bird not knowing how to hunt tried to get what they wanted but fail to catch anything but a beetle. The kits happily ate it which grossed her out. The kits were also always winy crying about there mother. She tried getting them to come down multiple times but learned to leave them be. While bird was talking The kits happily ran up to their mother and father. Each receiving a lick. Petalheart just let out a small laugh as Bird talked about the kits. Glad that the kits where safe and where not harm. They thank Bird for trying to help with the kits. They grab the kits and made their way back to their territory. Not seeing any of the Prickleclan cats. The cats that were left to stay at the clan were overjoyed to have their kits back. The kits two tried from the long walk from the Grabber's place fell right to sleep in their nest with their parent cuddling them.
Okay time for some Breezeclan news
Featherstone has announced that she is pregnant with Splashstar's kits. Which a few moons later have given birth. But something happen one of the kits was sick and have a Deadly disease! and also had a very sickly looking pelt. The kit would have died if it was not for a certain tortioshell tom, another tortioshell she-cat and his apprentice. The cats don't know how he managed to get here but they didn't care at the moment. The she-cat drop a Rainbow beetle at the tom paws. The tom quickly scooped it up into his jaws and crushed as his apprentice gently grabbed the kit from it's mother side. spitting the now crushed beetle. his apprentice pried the squirming kits mouth while the tom scooped the beetle in. gently rubbing it throat so it could swallow. The kit stop squirming and her breathing that was going rapid slowed down. The tiny kit let out small meows. the apprentice nudge the kit gently back to it's mother side. The rest of the kits seemed healthy. and it there out that the kit has a fever coat. Meaning that she will have a chance of getting sick each day. But she gets stronger each day and eventually when she becomes an apprentice it will disappear. Splashstar gratefully that these cats saved his kit life decide to let them stay. since it turns out they are medicine cats(except for the she-cat torte). The other cats help moved the cats to their den.

Say hello to Prickleclan cats! (At the front is Aldersun the cat in front of Magpiestar to his left is Reedpaw the snappy apprentice. to his right is Lavenderpaw and behind the back is Stargazer)

Bird the kit helper/care taker

Patchkit and Jaykit are playing with each other (Patchkit is the skinny tom while Jaykit is the fluffy tom)

Here Magpiestar licking Daisykit

Here is Willowbreeze cuddling with her adopted kit Daisykit

Here is Magpie cuddling with one of his kits

Now say hello to some more kitties!!!!

This is Creekkit she trying to get her mother attention since she always worried about her sick kit

This is Dustkit He a bit of a sassy little one

And finally little poor sickly Fluffykit

(I forgot to take pictures of the medicine cat and his apprentice along with the new warrior so for now I just show you a funny glitch in the game)

Um... Petalheart Cloverleaf are you two okay? You seem to be buried into the ground! This caused me to burst out laughing

Lab Assistant
#291 Old 22nd Jul 2017 at 10:19 AM Last edited by thenightfall2509 : 23rd Jul 2017 at 6:40 AM.
Default Update #3 ~ CedarClan
Wassup thread, I have a new update for you! An unimaginable amount of stuff went down today, so here is the news...

~ALLEGIANCE~

LEADER:

DEPUTY:

MEDICINE CATS:

WARRIORS:
Apprentice: Oakpaw

Apprentice: Blackpaw

QUEENS:

APPRENTICES:
Oakpaw ~ A chubby, furry, light brown she-cat with a rounded face and a dark grey paw. She has big eyes and a small jaw.

Blackpaw ~ A thin-pelted tom with large black and white splodges on his fur, with lime green eyes and a large black patch covering the left side of his face.

KITS:
Icekit ~ A thin, lean, white she-kit with one dark grey paw and striking blue eyes. She has a significant elm-brown nose.

Rabbitkit ~ A fluffy white tom-kit with blue eyes and a well-rounded face.

RELATIONSHIPS:

~ Mates ~

Silverstripe x Cedarstar

Frostfur x Nightwind (Icekit, Rabbitkit)

Flintblaze x Dawnshine

NEWS!:

~ Oakkit and Blackpaw have been given their apprentice names, Oakpaw and Blackpaw, and have been assigned to Flintblaze (Oak), and Dawnshine (Black), and are doing well in their training!

~ Dawnshine has showed feelings towards Flintblaze too, and they have decided to become mates. The question is, will there be kits?

~ Nightwind's pregnancy has finally come to an end, with two new healthy kits, Icekit and Rabbitkit!

~ Cedarstar, Silverstripe, and Frostfur have gone on an adventure close by and claimed some new hunting territory.

Thanks for reading!!
Lab Assistant
#292 Old 22nd Jul 2017 at 10:41 AM Last edited by thenightfall2509 : 23rd Jul 2017 at 6:40 AM.
Default Generator Tips
Hey everyone, so my story is based around Seri! Pixel Biologist! and along with that I have a little guide for herbs used for my cats, so here you go!
(btw I use the same generators as the challenge, and these are treatments)

Fleas: Sweet grass, garlic, any rodent (cannot be eaten, ones used for fleas must be sold)

Minor Illnesses: Any mushroom, garlic, mint, lavender

Mild Illnesses: Greenleaf, Wolfsbane, Flamefruit

Severe Illnesses: Wonderpetal, Life fruit

Fatal Illnesses: Plasma bug, Rainbow beetle

And I have my own small add-on generators:

If the kit is born frail and sickly:

1-70: Premature (kitten will have to stay i the nursery and be brought food for selected amount of days, given selected herbs every day until healthy)
71-80: A defect (epilepsy, night blindness, for these make a generator number set)
81-95: Physical deformities (crippled paw/s, twisted leg, for these the cat cannot hunt, have kits, whatever you want)
96-100: Mental Issues (down syndrome, anything else, meaning your cat can do very little)

(I have made it like this, since a kitten cant be like born with greencough)
Lab Assistant
#293 Old 23rd Jul 2017 at 6:37 AM
Default Update #4 ~ CedarClan
This update is a little early, but today was Sunday, and yesterday was Saturday, and I didn't have much to do, so I have another one now!

~ALLEGIANCE~

LEADER:

DEPUTY:

MEDICINE CATS:

WARRIORS:

QUEENS:

APPRENTICES:
Oakpaw ~ A chubby, furry, light brown she-cat with a rounded face and a dark grey paw. She has big eyes and a small jaw.

Blackpaw ~ A thin-pelted tom with large black and white splodges on his fur, with lime green eyes and a large black patch covering the left side of his face.

KITS:
Icekit ~ A thin, lean, white she-kit with one dark grey paw and striking blue eyes. She has a significant elm-brown nose.

RELATIONSHIPS:

~ Mates ~

Silverstripe x Cedarstar

Flintblaze x Dawnshine

NEWS!:

~Autumn has arrived, along with many orange trees, but scarcer prey..

~Silverstripe and Cedarstar have decided that they want another litter of kits, yayyyy!

~Flintblaze, Silverstripe, and Frostfur have gone on a hunting patrol due to the prey shortage into newly claimed territory.

~Frostfur goes on a patrol with the two apprentices to teach them about border safety and hunting
Test Subject
#294 Old 23rd Jul 2017 at 10:22 PM
I have taken a lot of inspiration from Seri for my challenge, and although my camp is literally terrible, I hope to make this work. And eventually fix it.
This is OrchidClan. It was it's own little lore, some inspired by Seri, such as the Land Spirits and Spirit Cats, while some are my own take on things, such as the warrior tests. I may add more Clans in the future, but I won't spoil anything.

Applespots and Blizzardstrike went hunting for the Clan. They caught a large amount of prey.
Greenpool gave birth to a healthy she-kit, whom she named Icekit.
Applespots found a young apprentice aged cat and took him to the Clan where he became Silverpaw. Applespots is his mentor,

Here's Greenpool and Icekit.

I'll have more next time!
Current Allegiences
OrchidClan
Spirit - Marcie Flaxman, the Spirit of Flowers
Spirit Cat - Greenpool - Brown she cat with ginger patches and green eyes.
Leader - Orchidstar - Blue-grey she-cat with brown eyes
Deputy - Applespots - Black tom with red spots and amber eyes
Apprentice - Silverpaw
Medicine Cat - Whisperstream - Grey she-cat with bright blue eyes and a white tail
Warriors
Blizzardstrike - Blue-grey tom with amber eyes.
Apprentices
Silverpaw - Gray tabby tom with olive eyes.
Kits
Icekit - Brown she cat with ginger patches, a blue-grey mask and tail, and amber eyes.
Queens
Greenpool - Brown she cat with ginger patches and green eyes. Mother to Blizzardstrike's kit, Icekit
Test Subject
#295 Old 25th Jul 2017 at 1:05 PM
Heavylegs had Heronkit and Heatherkit.
Emberflower had Sharpkit and Badgerkit.
Fallenwing had Lionkit and Rainkit.
A raccoon invaded the nursery and killed Badgerkit.
A dog invaded the territory and killed Buzzardstorm.
Adderkit became Adderpaw and was given to Foxsong as an apprentice.
Blossomkit became Blossompaw and was given to Mossshade as an apprentice.
Tiger joined the Clan and was named Tigerpaw, given to Raggedstripes as an apprentice.
Misty joined the Clan and was named Aspenpaw, given to Spiderwind as an apprentice.
Patches joined the Clan and was named Dawnpaw, given to Rowanbreeze as an apprentice.
Splash joined the Clan and was named Stonepaw, given to Gorseclaw as an apprentice.
Tigerpaw passed his warrior assessment and was named Tigerwhisker.
Adderpaw passed his warrior assessment and was named Addercloud.
Dawnpaw passed her warrior assessment and was named Dawnpuddle.
Aspenpaw passed her warrior assessment and was named Aspenfoot.
Blossompaw passed her warrior assessment and was named Blossomsky.
Sharpkit became Sharppaw and was given to Quicksand as an apprentice.
Lionkit became Lionpaw and was given to Dawnpuddle as an apprentice.
Rainkit became Rainpaw and was given to Aspenfoot as an apprentice.
Stonepaw passed his warrior assessment and was named Stonemist.
Sharppaw passed his warrior assessment and was named Sharptail.
Lionpaw passed her warrior assessment and was named Lionflower.
Rainpaw passed her warrior assessment and was named Rainpuddle.
Heronkit became Heronpaw and was given to Fallenwing as an apprentice.
Heatherkit became Heatherpaw and was given to Shadowfall as an apprentice.
Blossomsky is now pregnant with Addercloud's kits.

CherryClan

Warriors:
Foxsong
Rowanbreeze
Gorseclaw
Cedarbranch
Hollowwhisper
Shadowfall
Apprentice, Heatherpaw
Emberflower
Fallenwing
Apprentice, Heronpaw
Raggedstripes
Doveflame
Quicksand
Mossshade
Tigerwhisker
Addercloud
Aspenfoot
Dawnpuddle
Stonemist
Lionflower
Rainpuddle
Sharptail

Apprentices:
Heatherpaw
Heronpaw

Queens:
Blossomsky

Elders:
Snowbreath

StarClan:
Badgerkit (died from a raccoon attack)
Buzzardstorm (died from a dog attack)
Lab Assistant
#296 Old 26th Jul 2017 at 12:42 PM Last edited by thenightfall2509 : 3rd Aug 2017 at 12:02 AM.
Default Update #5 ~ CedarClan
Hey thread, I see this is becoming more and more active, which is fantastic! I got another update for y'all, so hope you enjoy! We have some sad and happy moments today, so please read.

~ALLEGIANCE~

LEADER:

DEPUTY:

MEDICINE CATS:

WARRIORS:

QUEENS:

APPRENTICES:

KITS:

Mottlekit ~ A thin, jaguar-patterned kit with greyish-green eyes and pointy ears.

Stripekit ~ A fluffy and chubby kit with two grey front paws and grey eyes, and oak brown stripes.

RELATIONSHIPS:

~ Mates ~

Silverstripe x Cedarstar (Mottlekit, Stripekit, -----kit)

Flintblaze x Dawnshine

NEWS!:

~Cedarstar has been struck with greencough, but is coping well in mistysplash's guidance and herb knowledge.

~With an overload of cats with fleas, sore throats, and upset tummies, a few of the warriors have renovated the medicine cat den and added some new features, and Mistysplash and Marigold went on a herb expedition far away seeking new medicines.

~Cedarstar has given birth to her litter, but she was still quite sick when she gave birth, and sadly, one of her kits was stillborn, and Mottlekit (left second pic) was born frail, but will fully recover. The stillborn was the kit on the first picture closest to the camera.

Although this update was quite short, and a bit disappointing and sad, I am working hard to get a good series going, so stay tuned, until next time
Test Subject
#297 Old 27th Jul 2017 at 9:02 PM
Hollowwhisper is pregnant with Foxsong's kits.
Hollowwhisper had Volekit, Quailkit, Mousekit, and Berrykit.
A dog invaded the camp and killed Volekit, Mousekit, Heatherpaw, Doveflame, Stonemist, Cedarbranch, Gorseclaw, and Snowbreath, and injured the rest of the Clan severely.

CherryClan

Warriors:
Foxsong
Rowanbreeze
Shadowfall
Apprentice, Heatherpaw
Emberflower
Fallenwing
Apprentice, Heronpaw
Raggedstripes
Quicksand
Mossshade
Tigerwhisker
Addercloud
Aspenfoot
Dawnpuddle
Lionflower
Rainpuddle
Sharptail

Apprentices:
Heronpaw

Queens:
Blossomsky
Hollowwhisper
Kits, Quailkit and Berrykit

Elders:
N/A

StarClan:
Badgerkit (died from a raccoon attack)
Buzzardstorm (died from a dog attack)
Gorseclaw
Cedarbranch
Doveflame
Stonemist
Heatherpaw
Snowbreath
Volekit
Mousekit
Lab Assistant
#298 Old 30th Jul 2017 at 3:41 AM
Default Update #6 ~ CedarClan
So I have another update for you guys, its a bit short, but contains some interesting things..

~ALLEGIANCE~

LEADER:

DEPUTY:

MEDICINE CATS:

WARRIORS:

QUEENS:

APPRENTICES:

KITS:

Mottlekit ~ A thin, jaguar-patterned kit with greyish-green eyes and pointy ears.

Stripekit ~ A fluffy and chubby kit with two grey front paws and grey eyes, and oak brown stripes.

STARCLAN:

Unnamedkit ~ Reason of death: Stillborn of Cedarstar and Silverstripe

PROPHECIES:

'A mottled future awaits the clan'

RELATIONSHIPS:

~ Mates ~

Silverstripe x Cedarstar (Mottlekit, Stripekit)

Flintblaze x Dawnshine

NEWS!:

~ Flintblaze, Frostfur, and Blackpaw and get sick, why autumn why?

~ Mistysplash gets a lot of patients for fleas, hairballs, and upset tummies, Whew!

~Flintblaze catches a tortoise right in the prey pile, what a coincidence!

~Mistysplash goes to the spirit runes and receives a new prophecy, 'A mottled future awaits the clan'

Thanks for reading! :P
Test Subject
#299 Old 2nd Aug 2017 at 9:20 AM
I have all the mods needed, but nothing is working... Is someone able to explain to me how to get the nraas stuff to work?
Lab Assistant
#300 Old 3rd Aug 2017 at 12:00 AM
Hey everyone, I will not be uploading another update for the next week and a half, and I will most likely be back until Tuesday or Monday in two weeks time. I will be back with good stuff though!

From,
thenightfall
Page 12 of 27