Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
#251 Old 5th Mar 2017 at 9:16 PM
After a couple day or two of training the new rouges Redriver and Nightwatcher decide to tell them about the dream and what they thought it meant. They planned to take all the cats to the abandon house where the cat was supposedly at. Some cats where skeptical but they agreed to come while other were itching to train as hard as possible in order to be prepared for the fight. A day later the cats set off when they arrive to the house it was foggy and wet. they quickly looked for the cat and hurried out of the house but a big brown dog stopped them Redriver knowing the dog would move until he wounded one of the cats leaps at the dog with all his might and battle fiercely at it. He yowled for the cats to escape with the cat. Some of the cats with while others stayed to help fight the big dog. Somehow they were all able to get out but not with out some wounds yellow and Big were badly wounded but the cat they rescued who's name is Blossomfall held some knowledge of herbs and was able to heal them. they sheltered somewhere in the forest so that Big and yellow can rest and let their wounds heal. When they were all healed up they all headed back at camp. Where a starclan cat was waiting for them it's glaze felt with warmth. "The cats of the stars have been watching each and every one of you cats but there is one cat who stands out from the rest. One who is destine to be leader." it meowed. The cat walked towards redriver and touch it's nose on his head. "By the power of the stars i give you Redriver your nine lives for we believe that you will lead this group to greatness " Cats yowled his new name and came to congratulate him. Nightwatcher even if she loved her brother didn't want to be ruled by her brother so she gather any cat who didn't want to be lead by her brother with her and once it was night they left in to the dark shadows of the night. With the disappearance with some of his clan-mates Redstar ordered a patrol to look for them but they what they found was not what they expected. A brown tom with light spots along with his mate who a grey she-cat with big ears and her friend a cream she-cat asked if they could join the clan. Since they were low on clan membranes they invited them in. The brown cat's name is Brown and his mate is Grey and the other she-cat is Pink Redriver decided that two cats have earn their warrior name Violet's new name is Violetstorm and Rabbit is now Rabbitleap. Since he is now leader of this group he decided to name it breezeclan for after their mother breezewing

Breezeclan
Leader: Redriver - Ginger tom with blue eyes and white markings

Medicine cat: Blossomfall - Cream she-cat
Medicine cat apprentice: none
Warriors
Violetstorm - Pure white she-cat with violet eyes
Rabbitleap - brown tom with light markings
Brown- a Brown tom with light brown spots
Pink - Cream she-cat
Grey - a Grey she-cat with big ears

No pictures but there will be the next time i post
Advertisement
Test Subject
#252 Old 14th Apr 2017 at 12:27 PM
Default Suggestion
Hey there!
I have been following along with this challenge, and I have a small suggestion to make, so it's a bit harder to keep a Clan running!
So, I was thinking, possibly, if I or anyone else wanted to do a thing like, every cat you have, must have eaten at least once that day, and at the end of the day, you had to have at least one piece of prey for each cat, including one they may have already eaten? Just a suggestion! Plus, loads of this article like, blew my mind with how simple it was! :p
Test Subject
#253 Old 14th Apr 2017 at 1:20 PM
Im starting a new clan, Mountainclan! (just throwing those other clans in the garbage)
Anyway how do you add pictures on here i wanna add a pictures of the cats!
Test Subject
#254 Old 15th Apr 2017 at 12:28 AM
Four cats started the clan, Happypaw, Mountainstar, Mintnose and Bluemist!
Happypaw is close to becoming a warrior, with her amazing hunting skills she has showed to the clan.
Mintnose has a promise of kits, quick, get to that prey pile!
Bluemist's talent with herbs has earned her title of medicine cat.
Mountainstar has found a rogue, and Mintnose killed the rogue, as it nearly killed Mountainstar, which he has not gotten nine lives yet.
Mountainstar earns his nine lives, and he figures out, His mate, Mintnose is expecting kits.

Mountainstar: White tom with black and gray spots, and jet-black speckles, and has brown eyes.

Deputy: NA

Warriors: NA

Apprentices
Happypaw: Pale ginger and white she-cat with one orange eye and one green eye.

Queens

Mintnose: Gray she with black paws, and stripes, and has mint green eyes.

Medicine cat
Bluemist - Blue-gray she-cat with yellow eyes.

Elders
N/A
Test Subject
#255 Old 15th Apr 2017 at 1:43 AM
Yay!! Mintnose had kits!
She had two, Healthy kits named Cherrykit and Mistlekit!
Happypaw was bitten by a viper, and got poisoned, thankfully Bluemist got there in time and healed her.
Happypaw earned her warrior name, Happyfang.
Bubba, a Kittypet joined the clan and was given the name Bubblepaw, his mentor is Happyfang.
Thats all for now on Mountainclan!
Test Subject
#256 Old 16th Apr 2017 at 1:46 AM
Ooh, keep me up to date! MountainClan will definitely thrive!
Test Subject
#257 Old 16th Apr 2017 at 2:08 AM
So, I have created a new clan, ForestClan, and here are some of the cats and some brand new things that recently happened! I also do know all of their names are rogue names, but that is only because they are currently unnoficial, so they do not have the normal warrior names yet sadly, but they will soon, along with Forest going to get his nine lives!

Leader:
Forest - Brown tabby tom with forest green eyes and white under fur and paws

Deputy:
None yet

Medicine cat:
Garnet - Deep blue-gray she-cat with deep purple eyes, with white paws

Warriors:
Bubble - Apprentice: None - Gray tom with bright blue eyes, and white spots all over his back
Seal - Apprentice: Claw - Pale gray she-cat with slightly lighter dapples along her back, ice blue eyes

Apprentices:
Claw - Bright ginger tom with tabby markings on his forehead, unnaturally long claws

Queens:
Burn - Kits&Mate: Pregnant/Forest - Brownish-red she-cat with darker tabby markings and long fur, white underfur and amber eyes

Kits:
None yet

Elders:
None yet

If I knew how to put images, I would, but I don't know how, sadly, but the clan is currently hunting very very intensely, so they should have enough prey soon, and nothing has happened with the cats and snakes yet, so I hope it stays that way for a little while until we can make ForestClan larger!
Test Subject
#258 Old 16th Apr 2017 at 6:31 PM
New things that have happened in ForestClan...

Garnet's way with herbs has proven her the rank of medicine cat!
Claw has had great hunting skills and is nearing his warrior rank! (( He will be the first with a real warrior name ))
Forest has received his nine lives!
Claw has been bitten by a snake, but the bite was not poisonous, thanks to Garnet checking it!
Strange herbs have grown next to the medicine den!
A rogue was encountered, but Forest and Bubble managed to chase it off!
Garnet has discovered that Burn is now expecting kits!
Test Subject
#259 Old 16th Apr 2017 at 6:58 PM
Another ForestClan update!

Claw has now become a warrior and is now named LongClaw!
The cats have received their clan names, Burn is now FlowerBurn, Seal is now SealSlip, Bubble is now BubbleFish, and Garnet is now GarnetLeaf!
LongClaw has chased off a twoleg's dog, with mild injuries that have been treated and are now healing thanks to GarnetLeaf!
BubbleFish was almost hit by a monster (( But wasn't hit! )), and ForestStar has told the warriors to be much more careful when crossing the Thunderpath!
Test Subject
#260 Old 16th Apr 2017 at 7:17 PM Last edited by ThatAwkwardPotatoChip : 16th Apr 2017 at 9:00 PM.
ForestClan update!

FlowerBurn has had her kit, who is very healthy! The kit's name is GorseKit!
SealSlip was feeling a little bit groggy, but GarnetLeaf checked her over and SealSlip happened to just have a bellyache!
Test Subject
#261 Old 21st Apr 2017 at 10:46 PM Last edited by Flight's wings : 17th May 2017 at 3:07 PM.
Update time sorry that I haven been active. Redstar has decided on who Breezeclan first deputy should be Violetstorm who he has grown a liking to(Possible future kits are coming). Blossomfall seems to be getting along with every cat always stopping to chat with anyone even if her mouth is full of herbs. Redstar has also been keeping an close eye on the three Loners they found. Brown and Pink seem to fit right in but Grey seems to be having a bit of trouble settling down not only has she slowly started to grow envy to Pink that has captured the attention of the deputy and her mate. But she has started to hiss at the deputy and push away from her mate when ever she even catch a glance at him talking to Pink. Redstar worries if he made the right decision of taking these loners in but his friend Rabbitleap reassures that he made the right choice. When he gets the chance he scans the territory in hopes of seeing his sister

Like I said the last post i Have pictures!!!
This is Big the one with the white paw and Yellow the other blue cat without the white paw nuzzling

This is Redstar having a brief chat before Nightwatcher left

Looks like the new deputy of Breezeclan is getting a little close to the leader

Okay that all for now I'll have pictures of Pink, Brown and Grey soon also Nightwatcher may or may not be making an appearance in the story
Test Subject
#262 Old 7th May 2017 at 7:21 AM
Sorry for not updating recently! A lot has definetly happened here in Mountainclan!
Mountainstar is still healthy and strong, but his kit, Mistlekit went missing.
Three loners found Mistlekit, and brought Mistlekit back to the clan, having them earn their warrior name in the clan, Sparkleap, Lilytail and Blizzardlight!
Happyfang had kits with Bubba (also bubbletail), Happyfang was angry due to her expecting kits, but she had them anyway, Three healthy and strong kits! Dawnkit, Oakkit and Birchkit!
Mistlekit and Cherrykit become apprentices, Lilytail mentoring Cherrykit and Mistlekit is mentored by Sparkleap.

The cats so far! :3

LEADER
Mountainstar - Light grey tom with gray and black spots, and black speckles. 9 Lives left.

DEPUTY
N/A

MEDICINE CAT

Bluemist - Russian blue she-cat with bright blue eyes.

WARRIORS

Sparkleap - White and ginger tabby tom with sandy yellow spots, and a bobbed tail and yellow eyes.

Mintnose - Light grey she-cat with black paws and tailtip, with mint-green eyes and a white muzzle and chest.

Lilytail - Ragdoll she-cat with light blue eyes and long fluffy fur.

Blizzardlight - Pale gray she-cat with Black and gray speckles, a white muzzle and chest, black legs and tail, white back legs. She has bright green eyes.

Bubbletail - White tom with black spots and folded ears, gray eyes.

APPRENTICES

Cherrypaw - Gray she-cat with black speckles, white chest and paws, with brown eyes. Mentor: Lilytail

Mistlepaw - Gray tom with black speckles and a brown tailtip, and white paws. Mentor: Sparkleap

QUEENS

Happyfang - Pale ginger she-cat with one green eye and one brown eye.

KITS

Dawnkit - Large pale ginger she-kit with a black muzzle, paws and tailtip. She has one brown eye and one gray eye.

Birchkit - Light ginger tom with a black paw, chin and ears. His eyes are brown.

Oakkit - Pale ginger tom with a brown muzzle, one white paw and three black paws, and a black tailtip. He has one green eye and one Brown eye.

Thats all for now! I'll try to update more often :3
Test Subject
#263 Old 8th May 2017 at 2:22 AM
A lot went on in Mountainclan!
Bluemist finally finds a Blue Topaz, allowing her to talk with Starclan.
Sadly, Oakkit got a fatal illness (orange mood portrait) and died, Happyfang was devastated (even though she doesnt like kits)
Happyfang left the nursery, her kits being 4 moons old due to her dislike of kits.
Mintnose is expecting her second litter of kits!
Cherrypaw and Mistlepaw passed their assesment, Cherrypaw becoming Cherrymist and Mistlepaw becoming Mistletoe (ironic, eh?)
Lilytail was chosen as deputy for her great leadership and hunting skills.
Mintnose gave birth to three Healthy kits... Wait, one is blind! But healthy, too. First kit is Thistlekit, a healthy tom, he is often salty to his siblings. Second kit is Willowkit, a happy and healthy she-kit. She is often friendly. Last but cutest is Wolfkit, a blind, yet healthy kit. He is very calm and good at solving problems.

Mountainclan cats!

LEADER
Mountainstar - Light grey tom with gray and black spots, and black speckles. 9 Lives left.

DEPUTY
Lakelily - A pure ragdoll she-cat with brilliant blue eyes and long fur.

MEDICINE CAT

Bluemist - Russian blue she-cat with blue eyes.

WARRIORS

Cherrymist - Gray she-cat with black speckles, white chest and paws, with brown eyes.

Mistletoe - Gray tom with black speckles and a brown tailtip, and white paws.

Sparkleap - White and ginger tabby tom with sandy yellow spots, and a bobbed tail and yellow eyes.

Blizzardlight - Pale gray she-cat with Black and gray speckles, a white muzzle and chest, black legs and tail, white back legs. She has bright green eyes.

Bubbletail - White tom with black spots and folded ears, gray eyes.

QUEENS
Mintnose - Light grey she-cat with black paws and tailtip, with mint-green eyes and a white muzzle and chest.

KITS
Dawnkit - Large pale ginger she-kit with a black muzzle, paws and tailtip. She has one brown eye and one gray eye.

Birchkit - Light ginger tom with a black paw, chin and ears. His eyes are brown.

Thistlekit - Light gray tom with black legs, a brown spot on his back, a black and gray raccoon-like tail, he has brown eyes and long spiky fur.

Willowkit - A light gray she-cat with black front legs, white back legs, a black and gray tail, a black spot on her back, and brown eyes with short fur.

Wolfkit - A gray tom with black speckles, one black spot on his back, white paws, muzzle and chest, is very fluffy and has brown, but blind eyes.

Wow! Thats alot! Have a good day!
Test Subject
#264 Old 9th May 2017 at 5:48 PM
Hi, I'm about to start this challenge, and I wanted to just give some links to helpful CC objects for building the camp. I found it rather difficult to build a natural looking camp without them, so this is just for anyone who made need help building the camp. Objects for outdoors stuff is surprisingly difficult to find nice CC for, and if you are too cheap to pay $20 for a stuff pack (like me), then I suggest waiting until holiday season to buy one. The outdoor living stuff pack (and I think all eps) are like $5 on Black Friday. Anyway, here's some nice objects for the challenge.

This is a little plant that could be a little herb (not real, of course) https://www.thesimsresource.com/the...alk/id/1246207/

Some Ivy to decorate a wall, fence, twoleg house, etc to add a more forest vibe https://www.thesimsresource.com/the...-04/id/1048256/

A variation of the wall ivy.
https://www.thesimsresource.com/the...-12/id/1048252/

Some more ivy
https://www.thesimsresource.com/the...ivy/id/1090498/

A weird old tree. Maybe for a possible gravesite or a special landmark. Good rp object.
https://www.thesimsresource.com/the...unk/id/1246208/

Cobblestones are nice for more habitable areas.
https://www.thesimsresource.com/the....d./id/1244837/

A rotten log in case you wanted to make the meeting place (I forgot the name of when they meet every moon. Forgive me I haven't read a warrior cat book in a year. I have read almost every book though (minus the newest ark).
https://www.thesimsresource.com/the...log/id/1246210/

A weird little plant that looks nice for the aesthetic.
https://www.thesimsresource.com/the...rub/id/1210522/

A nice little plant that would pair nicely around a river or a small body of water. https://www.thesimsresource.com/the...low/id/1246211/

This would also go nice around water.
https://www.thesimsresource.com/the...nip/id/1246212/

Mushrooms nice for a shadow clan vibe.
https://www.thesimsresource.com/the...oms/id/1246206/

A maple leaf. It's small, but small details can really bring a place together.
https://www.thesimsresource.com/the...eaf/id/1172989/

Here is a cactus for a desert clan.
https://www.thesimsresource.com/the...ium/id/1227529/

More cactus if that's your thing...
https://www.thesimsresource.com/the...ara/id/1227531/

Some wheat if you want to make a farm area.
https://www.thesimsresource.com/the...heat/id/943445/

I sometimes would spice the challenge up (I played a similar challenge a year ago) by putting a random object that a twoleg might accidentally leave outside(like a cup or plate) and have the cats guess what it is. Of course the game wouldn't, but it's nice for a role playing aspect.
I found the log thing really helpful to the aesthetic. If you only get a few, I definitely would get the log.
I might come back when I get to a certain point in the challenge.
Btw, how do they treat the injuries? I saw what was said about medicines, but is there a specific way to help an injury or is there an antidote for poisoning?
Test Subject
#265 Old 10th May 2017 at 2:46 AM
Fullmetaldoge (or whatever you like to be called) You could read the messages before for what people used for cures, but i would say use a rare piece of prey to cure poison, Or a rare flower (if you have seasons)

Birchkit and Dawnkit become apprentices, Birchpaw is being mentored by Mistletoe, and Dawnpaw being mentored by Bubbletail.
Mountainstar lost his life due to the odd illness, leaving him at 8 lives.
Bluemist died, leaving a even more sad Happyfang, and no medicine cat.
Blizzardlight proceeds to take the medicine cat role, having a knowledge of herbs.
Thistlekit died due to the odd illness, making Mintnose and Mountainstar very sad.
Blizzardlight leaves for a night, coming back with many herbs.
During the night, Wolfkit disappears, but he is alive, as Willowkit has constant dreams.
Hooray! Bubbletail caught a Plasma beetle! (all of the rainbow beetles and plasma beetles were lost, as i forgot to move them to Blizzardlight when Bluemist died)
Cherrymist is expecting kits (but awaiting the notice)

Mountainclan cats!

LEADER
Mountainstar - Light grey tom with gray and black spots, and black speckles. He has 8 lives left.

DEPUTY

MEDICINE CAT

WARRIORS
Cherrymist - Gray she-cat with black speckles, white chest and paws, with brown eyes.

Mistletoe - Gray tom with black speckles and a brown tailtip, and white paws. (Birchpaw)

Bubbletail - White tom with black spots and folded ears, he has dull grey eyes. (Dawnpaw)

APPRENTICES

QUEENS

KITS
Willowkit - A light gray she-cat with black front legs, white back legs, a black and gray tail, a black spot on her back, and brown eyes with short fur.

Wolfkit - A gray tom with black speckles, one black spot on his back, white paws, muzzle and chest, is very fluffy and has brown, but blind eyes.
Test Subject
#266 Old 11th May 2017 at 2:57 AM
Willowkit and Wolfkit become apprentices, Willowpaw getting Happyfang as her mentor and Wolfpaw getting Blizzardlight, the medicine cat, due to his blindness.
Mintnose exits the nursery, and Cherrymist joins the nursery, having a promise of Leaf-fall kits.
Dawnpaw and Birchpaw become warriors, Dawnpaw becoming Dawnwhisker, and Birchpaw becoming Birchnose due to his great sense of smell which helped him find Wolfkit.
Dawnwhisker joins the nursery, as she expects Mistletoes kits.
A lost calico kit named Hopkit joins the clan, as a kit, she is being raised with Cherrymist's kits.
Willowpaw fails to catch a snake, getting poisoned, but she survives, as Happyfang was with her, and got the medicine cat quickly.
Cherrymist's kits were born! Their names are Maplekit, a she, and Tigerkit, a tom. We realise the father is Sparkleap, as both of their tails are bobbed.

Thats all! Hope you enjoyed.

Mountainclan cats!

LEADER
Mountainstar - Light grey tom with gray and black spots, and black speckles. He has 8 lives left.

DEPUTY

MEDICINE CAT

MEDICINE CAT APPRENTICE
Wolfpaw - A gray tom with black speckles, one black spot on his back, white paws, muzzle and chest, is very fluffy and has brown, but blind eyes.

WARRIORS
Mistletoe - Gray tom with black speckles and a brown tailtip, and white paws.

Happyfang - Pale ginger she-cat with one green eye and one brown eye. (Willowpaw)

Bubbletail - White tom with black spots and folded ears, he has dull grey eyes.

Birchnose - Light ginger tom with a black paw, chin and ears. His eyes are brown.

APPRENTICES
Willowpaw - A light gray she-cat with black front legs, white back legs, a black and gray tail, a black spot on her back, and brown eyes with short fur.

QUEENS
Cherrymist - Gray she-cat with black speckles, white chest and paws, with brown eyes. (Maplekit, Leopardkit)

Dawnwhisker - Large pale ginger she-kit with a black muzzle, paws and tailtip. She has one brown eye and one gray eye.

KITS

Hopkit - Calico she-kit with big eyes and ears.

Maplekit - Brown, orange, and black tabby she-cat with orange eyes and a bobbed tail.

Tigerkit - Orange and black tabby tom with gray eyes and a bobbed tail.

ELDERS
N/A

Thats all for now! :D
Test Subject
#267 Old 12th May 2017 at 1:20 AM Last edited by xAppleglow : 12th May 2017 at 1:26 AM. Reason: I made a mistake in copying and pasting the links! SCREE
Mountainclan images!
Ayy look images for the cats

^^^^ Its Mountainstar and Cherrymist!

^^^^ This is Birchnose! :D

^^^^ Hey, its Bubbletail!

^^^^ Dawnwhisker! What do you think about your future kits?

Mintnose, Professional Model.

Thats all for now, I dont have any updates!
Test Subject
#268 Old 20th May 2017 at 4:07 PM
https://teacupsimmer.wordpress.com/...dom-generators/

I find this really helpful for seasons. It's quite amazing, now that there's less of a chance in leafbare for surviving kits and more in newleaf. I suggest using this for the challenge for the kits, everything else on this page is fine. If you don't feel like looking ALL the way through it, I'll post the important ones:
Kit Births:

newleaf , greenleaf, leaffall, leafbare

Whole Litter Survives (1-69), (1-69), (1-59), (1-49)

One Stillborn (70-81), (70-81), (60-79),(50-64)

Two Stillborn (82-91), (82-91), (80-89), (65-79)

Lose Entire Litter (92-100), (92-100), (90-100), (80-100)

(For kit sickness as well. This site is truly amazing)
Kits:

Fine- (1-69), (1-69), (1-49), (1-39)

Sick- (70-89), (70-89), (50-79),(40-79)

KittenCough/Greencough- (90-100), (90-100), (80-100), (80-100)

There's more on it. But they are just generators, not an ACTUAL challenge. If you feel like Seasons should be taken into account, use this generator list. :3

Annnnndddddddd for my kitties~
Wolfbite- first pic
The kits, Bellkit and Jaykit- there's another but she might not live
Birdflight- the prettiest in my opinion. :D
Strongheart- The Bird's mate
Palestar- The pregnant leader of the clan. *Headdesk*
Firesoul- Wolfbite's mate. *Sigh*
Shadefur- Palestar's mate. He's to blame.
JAYKIT BEING ALL CUTE!!! :D:D
Test Subject
#269 Old 4th Jun 2017 at 2:51 AM Last edited by xAppleglow : 5th Jun 2017 at 9:54 PM. Reason: I accidentally called Wolfgaze Wolfcloud!
Mountainclan update!
Im back!!
And I have plenty of updates!
Willowpaw becomes Willowpool, and Wolfpaw becomes Wolfcloud.
Dawnwhisker gave birth two one she-kit and one tom-kit, Sandkit and Sootkit. Sandkit has been born very frail and nearly died, due to her weakness she will become a medicine cat.
Willowpool and Wolfgaze go missing one night, leaving a spot for medicine cat apprentice.
Hopkit becomes Hoppaw, and a young kittypet joins and becomes Squirrelpaw.
Mintnose is expecting!
Plenty of heavy rain is pouring down on Mountainclan, making it impossible to go on a search party for Wolfgaze and Willowpool.
Yay! Mintnose had her third litter of kits, One she and two toms, all were born normal and healthy. Snowkit, Nightkit and Smokekit.

Thats all, Heres images of the kits and cats that I didnt show!

Maplekit is so cute! Shes probably happy to be turning into a apprentice tomorrow!

Tigerkit! He's so sleepy!

Looks like Blizzardlight is checking up on Dawnwhisker!

Happyfang looks like shes hissing at the plant! But shes yawning.

Hoppaw is just resting by the tree, watching camp!

Squirrelpaw is being cute, while she's supposed to be hunting!

Theres Mistletoe, trying to find a Seagull in the sky, even though leaves are blocking him.

Lilytail is stretching, quite obvious, huh?

Oooo, Nightkit looks so sinister!

Snowkit is so pretty!

Smokekit is chasing his tail! So playful!

Sandkit is yawning, tiring day, hm?

Sootkit looks pretty cute in this image, and I love how he has his fathers eyes!

Thats all! I will be back soon with more Mountainclan!
Lab Assistant
#270 Old 8th Jun 2017 at 6:36 PM Last edited by Pillowkitty6 : 10th Jun 2017 at 3:41 AM.
Scrapped all of my Lunar Lake setup after coming across Nimmerwald.
Been trying to fine tune a google spreadsheet piggybacking off Teacupsimmer's setup and watching Seri's series.
WIP Spreadsheet - https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet...dit?usp=sharing (I tried to mix it up a little and add my own spin)

Some screenshots of my first of the two clans back when I was trying out the Ziwa Bonde world map. Decided to annihilate the two brown twin kits as a kind of payment for the fish I had to take off the plantsim because the game decided to start the cats off hungry... also yeah they were living subservient with a pair of wild dogs. Story wise I'm viewing it as backstory period before they rose up and escaped to their new home.

Edit: So first summer going with spreadsheet my poor Sandclan cats get dragged through the desert. Main fisher warrior pulls a damn radioactive Three Eyed Fish right out the gate! Day later a minor Swordfish injury then a few fishes later Tragic Clownfish induce loneliness which was quickly eaten successfully to cure. The Medicine cat gets minor bellyache poisoning from a Pygmy Komodo Dragon which was barely cured with a Sewer Trilobite. Cure the old Swordfish injury thanks to daily luck roll but then the Pregnant Clan Leading Queen gets a major Emerald Tree Boa Snake injury! Rainbow Beetle'd that asap with the beetle she had caught a day before. This is proving to not be an easy task. Oh also got a new apprentice addition via a stray visit, which also came with a free dog attack at the same time which we thankfully passed. /sigh

Quote:
There are two means of refuge from the misery of life — internet and cats. 🎮 + 🐱 = 😇 Link To My Sims 3 Warrior Cat Setup
Test Subject
#271 Old 9th Jun 2017 at 10:14 PM
Welp my computer was acting weird so I decide to just start all over with my new laptop

This is Magpie you might be able to see that their is some blue on his back high legs

And this is his ghost of the land Kane (He a Ghost/Witch hybrid)

Nothing has happen ... for now
Lab Assistant
#272 Old 12th Jun 2017 at 12:32 AM
Little update, probably do the next one after Dirtclan has completed their full half cycle and I switch back to Sandclan.
Combined the screenshots to keep from image spamming what I could. 😹

Below is just a coyote running through camp. Lemurstep fought off the first wolf that came by but we have had two other dogs come by and when trying to initiate hiss then fight they fade out. Guess word got around Lemur will kick your butt! Speaking of Lemurstep, he got to be a father again with Cheetahstar. Her last litter given her age. Rolled low enough that all 3 survived which made me quite happy. Really beautiful trio of kits. I had been wanting to pass on Cheetah's markings and her only son followed mostly after dad.

Deer also ate my only basil plant, the hooved bastard! I didn't even get to harvest anything off it.

Picture of the Camp and plantsim garden as well as an overstocked prey pile. Sandclan living in high life right now! 😸
The clan leading queen Cheetahstar also aged into an elder on the last day of the play cycle so this'll be interesting as we will be down a hunter and up another mouth to feed. Also what is this, more kittens on the way? This time from Wanderwave the stray turned warrior and Cheetahstar's own firstborn Blackscar? Hm... 😻

Little extra picture attached is just a screenshot I was able to take of the full world map due to plantsim routing bug launching him into orbit!
Sandclan lives up in the desert area top right. Dirtclan just below the central waterfall.
Screenshots

Quote:
There are two means of refuge from the misery of life — internet and cats. 🎮 + 🐱 = 😇 Link To My Sims 3 Warrior Cat Setup
Test Subject
#273 Old 12th Jun 2017 at 10:59 PM Last edited by Flight's wings : 13th Jun 2017 at 2:22 AM.
Update time!

Here in.... Soon to be namedclan Magpie has been visiting the barn where his mother currently lives and has been introducing him-self to the stray barn yard cats. He stay for a day or two before going back to his forest the next day he was greeted with the site of Five cats one of them being his mother, who was now an elder the rest seem to be young. He was shock at first, He didn't expect this many cats but he happily began to show them some clan training moves that his mother have thought him. When he was a kit.

This is Petal She seems to be the little huntress

Here is Blue who became quick friends with Magpie I wonder if it true friendship or just a want to get closer to the postation of leader he been hearing about

Clover is a very playful and messy cat

Next is willow who is always worried about her looks which odd since she near a messy cat

And finally Stormwing Magpie's mother and a former clan cat, who will happily guide this soon to be clan with her experience as a clan cat. As you can see she has a scar on her leg and other places

That all for this update I can't wait to see what happens to this group of kittys
Test Subject
#274 Old 15th Jun 2017 at 5:42 PM
Update time !
Willow and Magpie have been getting closer and Petal seems to befriend Clover. Speaking of clover she been leaving camp and coming back with no prey but she always coming back with a flower or two. Then one day Clover came back with two rocks A sunstone and a Moonstone is what Stormwing called. Stormwing says that who ever finds either those stones is destine to become a medicine cat. Clover curious decided to start the role of a medicine cat with the help of Stormwing, Since she was a medicine cat apprentice before she decide to take the role of warrior. Clover seems to be learning quickly of each herb. Petal is help her by finding seeds scattered in the forest. Magpie has been teaching the group of cats two types of hunting forest and water hunting. Magpie prefers to hunt on land but he from time to time will hunt in the water. Petal seems to enjoy hunting in the water while the rest of the cat prefer land. Petal enjoys training with as many cats as she can pounce on them first thing in the morning or when they are hunting a plump mouse. Petal also has been nerves about something she is always guarding something and volunteers to patrol frequently. it like she trying to hide something from the group.

A few quarter - moon has passed since the group of cats came into the forest. One day on a patrol they met a group of rouges. Magpie at first thought they were planning on joining but quickly found out what their intention were. The leader of the rouge group name is long and he was a Large and tall tom
wanted Petal to come with him back at the barn saying that her time here is up. Petal tried to convince Long to let her stay a little longer but Long threaten to attack and kill there little "clan". Petal, not wanting to hurt her friends decided to go with long. But Magpie stopped petal from leaving and hissed to Long that Petal has the right to stay or leave. Petal shock that any cat would stand up to long. Long not liking the tom ordered his cats to attack. Long Launched at Magpie acompined with a black and white spotted tom. He mange to chase away the spotted tom and dodged Long's attacks. Willow was fighting a brown tom and won with no scars from either cat, she also chased him out. Blue won his battle leaving a scratch on his opponent along with him scrambling out of territory. Blue went to help magpie who was being pinned by long. Blue told Magpie to help the other cat. Magpie started to look for petal only to see her pinned down and a Light brown tom biting and clawing her neck. Magpie lunged at the tom knocking him off. The Tom was planning on killing Magpie with a killing blow to the neck but Magpie was quicker and landed a blow to the throat. The tom gasped for air but all that came out with blood pouring from his wound. Long shocked at the tom called the rest of his group to retreat. Not to far from camp Magpie and Blue help carry Petal to camp. Clover spotting her best friend quickly gathered Petal who was badly injured to her den and began to heal her. Magpie told the other cats to visit Clover if they have any injuries. It was sunset when they started patrolling but now it was almost moon high. Magpie decided to go to sleep on the great oak tree that he is always seen on. In his dream he was visited by a starry pelt cat. Magpie being very confused but the cat explained that they were in Moonclan and has proven that he and his group are ready to become a clan. The starry cat give him nine lives and a new name Magpiestar. Waking up Magpiestar felt proud of this group of cats and for the first time called a clan meeting and started to give names to each cat that battled and served the clan. Petal was now Petalheart for her loyalty and willing to protect her clan even if it met leaving it. Next was Blue who is now Blueeye for his amazing hunting and his ability to see prey quicker than any cat. Willow was given the name for Willowbreeze for her upbeat spirt and her well thought out ideas. Even though Clover didn't fight in the battle, she was still play an important part in clan life which was to heal the wounded. Her new name is Cloverleaf for her wellness to learn about the forest herbs and her healing ability. Magpiestar has decide to new this new clan Birdclan for it's abundance of birds and for their claws sharp like hawk's

Allegiance

Birdclan
Leader: Magpiestar - a Black and white tom with faded blue markings and blue eyes
Deputy : none yet
Medicine cat : Cloverleaf - a Ginger she-cat with Yellow eyes
Ghost cat : Magpiestar
Warriors
Willowbreeze - A pure white she-cat with yellow - greenish eyes
Blueeye - A brown and white tom with blue eyes
Petalheart - a Calico with amber eyes
Apprentice
none
Queen
None...yet
Kits
none
Elders
Stormwing - a pure white she-cat with blue eyes (Mother to Magpiestar)
That all for now no pictures this time but one or two of the cats will be going somewhere also. The ghost cat is pretty much the spirt of the land cat if you seen Seri pixel biologist series. Except that the cat marking changed when the ghost of the land have a ghost child of a different color.
Test Subject
#275 Old 21st Jun 2017 at 2:38 AM
I am sorry for not updating, but water spilled all over my laptop, breaking it.
Now i'm on a different PC and i'll need to somehow redownload the mods (i forgot how) and redownload the mods onto this pc ( Since I use steam, I can download sims and the expansions i had onto this computer.) Anyway, i have to start over.
Page 11 of 27