Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#1 Old 22nd Apr 2018 at 4:57 AM
Default Is this mod "useful" enough to be posted to MTS?
A long time ago I created a hack that added an interaction to the weather machine that would firebomb your lot and basically set everything on fire and kill all your sims. The whole process is kind of funny, and it's sort of marginally useful if you get bored of playing some of your sims but don't want them to live eternally in stasis. But I don't know if MTS would consider that useful enough to be uploaded. Is it ok to upload this, or will I just be wasting the time it takes the staff to review it?
Advertisement
Turquoise Dragon
retired moderator
#2 Old 22nd Apr 2018 at 5:01 AM
sure why not. People are always looking for way to kill their sims.
*shrugs*
retired moderator
#3 Old 22nd Apr 2018 at 5:06 AM
There's always room for more "fun ways to kill sims"

You know, it might be interesting to make offer two versions: one that is an added manual interaction and one that is an override to the failure interaction. That way the weather machine has a bigger risk of use. Just throwing that out there.

I don't mind if you call me "MSD" or something for short.
Tumblr
Perhaps someday I'll have leisure time back...
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#4 Old 22nd Apr 2018 at 5:14 AM
Hmm, you're right, a version that is actually an overide of the failure could be fun, too, now that I think about it.
Top Secret Researcher
#5 Old 22nd Apr 2018 at 6:57 AM
What happens normally with failure?

Where did your MTS uploads go? https://s2idownloads.blogspot.com/2...content-no.html
Contact me here: www.facebook.com/sims2idea
Overview all my creations: Download at once (SimFileShare)
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#6 Old 22nd Apr 2018 at 7:38 PM
Normally the animation plays and only one thing catches on fire.
Forum Resident
#7 Old 2nd Aug 2019 at 11:40 PM
Changed thread category to Solved/Answered