Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Original Poster
#1 Old 6th Jul 2007 at 2:21 PM
Default Big Brother ~ TASK 3 DETAILS POSTED ~ check first post

Hello Sims Community, this is Big Brother. Welcome to the first Big Brother Roleplay contest on this forum and I hope it will provide an interesting experience for your sims.

- Follow Sims 2 Community Forum and contest rules
- 1 Adult Human Sim per person. Aged between 18 - 40
- No Spamming. Please try not to double post.
- Be sure to ad your housemate name when RPing.
- Be friendly, I know arguments are inevitable in the BB house
- NO DISCUSSING NOMINATIONS
- No roleplay limit per day for now. We'll see how it goes
- Please RP at least once per task

LOUNGE
BATHROOM
DIARY ROOM
BEDROOM
KITCHEN
DINING ROOM
BACK YARD
GYM

Name:
Why do you want to be in Big Brother:
What makes the perfect housemate:

1 sim bodyshot on black background
submit 1 sim headshot if you want an avatar (optional)
*please state if you want an avatar*

Tasks will be set every few days in the big brother house and will earn the housemates extra nominations. Not completing a task may result in nominations being taken away. The housemate that performs the best in the task will be exempt from nominations that week

At the end of each task, housemates will have the chance to nominate two of their fellow housemates. These nominations should be kept secret and PMd to me during each task.
DO NOT DISCUSS NOMINATIONS - I cannot stress this enough

WEEKLY TASK NUMBER 1

CHAIN PARTNERS

WEEKLY TASK NUMBER 2

MINI TASK #1

FIRST EVICTION

WEEKLY TASK NUMBER 3

HIGH SCHOOL PERSONAS

TASK 3 DETAILS

THIS WEEK'S NOMINATIONS

SECOND EVICTION

JEM'S INTERVIEW AND A 'NEW' ARRIVAL

1. Greg Bliss EVICTED
2. Liz Hall
3. Iris DeSoto EVICTED
4. Andrew Muller
5. Phoebe Adams WALKED
6. Jem Fielding EVICTED
7. Cassidy Tyler
8. Benji~mystery sim
9. Olive Branson
10. Adam Wittimore
11. Kayona Matthews
12. Aubrey Aniston
13. Lace
14. Katie Saffron WALKED

Advertisement
#2 Old 6th Jul 2007 at 5:16 PM
Hiya Nikki! I'm going to get my application together and I'll join ^^
Scholar
#3 Old 6th Jul 2007 at 6:18 PM
I'm joining Nikki, because i'm an awesome friend and you know it (lol)..

Name:
Greg Bliss

Brief Bio:
Greg was born in the city destined to be something great. At the age of four his mother died in a terrible car accident leaving him and his father scared for life. He didn't know her very well, but in his heart he knew he did. When he reached his teen years he decided upon which career choice he would make. He turned his face in the way of saving lives, for his mother, because she never had a chance. Throughout highschool he had many girlfriends and loves, but none of them really stuck with him. When he was 21 he had his first day of internship in the E.R. That job landed him plenty of girls, but currently he is single and ready to get into another relationship. He hopes that he won't get to deep in the Big Brother house, but you never know what might happen.

Because I've seen it all. I know how to deal with the crazy bit**es out there, I know how to take the guys who think they can get all the girls, they perhaps would need a Dr. from time to time, and I mean who could deny somebody as sexy as me in a house like this?

Most definately somebody who doesn't stab you in teh back. Also somebody you can talk to in secrecy and not have to worry about them telling everybody else what you said.

Pictures: (sorry about the crappy editing, I was in a rush, because i have to finish a contest entry)
GRRR...Baby...GRR...

You are the most beautiful Thing i've ever seen!

The First Time I saw him....I knew he was the one.
Currently:A Model.
Instructor
#4 Old 7th Jul 2007 at 2:16 AM
Default Indiana Casson
Name: Indiana Casson

Brief Bio: When she was 14 her dad used to abuse her so with her mum her and her brother left and went to live in a different state. Ever since then she has been worried about getting too public as the thought of her dad finding them still scares her. She decided to come out of her shell and apply for BB as a form of rebellion against her father.

Why do you want to be in Big Brother: To show the world I'm not that little scared 14 year old anymore and make friends out of my neighbourhood.

What makes the perfect housemate: Someone that's friendly, interesting, they'll clean up after themselves and someone who will generally just make it a fun time.

Body Shot:

Head Shot:

Cass, 22, Australia
My Simblr
Theorist
#5 Old 7th Jul 2007 at 5:03 AM
Default Application: Iris DeSoto
Name:
Iris DeSoto

Brief Bio:
I was raised by my dad, Marcus, after he and my mom, Phoebe, divorced when I was 6. I've always excelled academically, as far as literature and related subjects were concerned. Math, on the other hand... well, let's just say I'm a math dunce. I'm currently majoring in psychology because I like to help people. I can be a bit goofy at times, but I'm capable of being serious in the right situations. Unlike most women my age, I'm not really interested in being in a relationship, even though most of my friends are guys. I'm a good listener and care a lot about my friends. Anything else? Oh yeah, I love chocolate. I cook, I clean, I do the dishes, and I look pretty dang cute while doing it. I may not be the girliest woman around, but I'd like to think I'm lots of fun to be around.

Well, I would like some time away from my current roommates-- they drive me nuts sometimes (especially my cousin Cherry, but that's a long story). Plus, I'd like to meet some new people. Oh, and potential prizes would be nice.

I think the perfect housemate would be someone who at least pull their own weight with the chores and won't cause any drama. In other words, me.

Head Shot

Body Shot
Test Subject
#6 Old 7th Jul 2007 at 9:34 AM
Name: Andrew Muller
Brief Bio: I just got out of Royal Holloway University, with a degree in Politics and International relations. I was born in Glasgow, but my family moved here when I was 16. I missed all my mates. But then I met Kat. Her parents called her Katherine, but I always callled her Kat. But then, she died in a car crash. I have a picture of her in my bracelet.
Why do you want to be in Big Brother: I want to see what it is like to be lumped into a house with people you don't. I also want to see the politics develop.
What makes the perfect housemate: Someone who isn't afraid to stand up for themselves, but also sees the line between that, and being confrontational. They also need to do their fair share of the chores.

Field Researcher
#7 Old 7th Jul 2007 at 3:32 PM
I've never heard of Big Brother until now. I assume it's a TV show???

You speak of nominations...nominations for what?

Thanks for the info.
#8 Old 7th Jul 2007 at 7:26 PM
@ Redwing: It's sort of like on Survivor, where the group members cast eachother off.
Instructor
#9 Old 8th Jul 2007 at 4:55 AM
Thanks for the avvie!

Cassie

Cass, 22, Australia
My Simblr
Theorist
#10 Old 8th Jul 2007 at 4:57 AM
Yes, I like mine too. In fact, I'm using it, see?
Instructor
#11 Old 8th Jul 2007 at 5:02 AM
Yeah I haven't put mine up yet

Cassie

Cass, 22, Australia
My Simblr
Scholar
#12 Old 8th Jul 2007 at 5:24 AM
I'm very tempted to join this with Duncan... he just came in second place in the Sim Big Brother contest. I think I have to wait till I get booted from other contests I'm in (don't worry... one is coming very soon... I can feel it... lol). I'm very new to role play so I was wondering how much that matters here... I realize it's in the roleplaying thread but will you be judged mostly on the RP or will there be pictures required also? Sorry if this is a stupid question but I'm very new to RP.
Theorist
#13 Old 8th Jul 2007 at 10:27 AM
Quote: Originally posted by cassieandra
hi,
im new to all this.. i want to be a part of this big brother but not exactly sure what i need to do..
thanks,
Hannah

For now, I think we wait until some more people join up. I can't wait for everything to get started!
Test Subject
#14 Old 8th Jul 2007 at 10:37 AM
hi,
im new to all this.. i want to be a part of this big brother but not exactly sure what i need to do..
thanks,
Hannah
Instructor
#15 Old 8th Jul 2007 at 11:12 AM
Don't worry my friend was accidently in my account and she posted before she realised...

Cassie

Cass, 22, Australia
My Simblr
Test Subject
#16 Old 9th Jul 2007 at 6:46 AM
Default Kyal Dane
Name:
Kyal Dane

Brief Bio:
I grew up as an only child, i attended a private school there I was consistently picked on for being ‘fat and ugly’, after finishing school I turned into a gym junkie and stopped eating, I lost huge amounts of weight and was admitted into a rehab centre. It was there I regained confidence in myself after being told (by staff) I was a ‘rehab beauty’.

Why do you want to be in Big Brother?
I want to show those who picked on me for many years that I am so much better than them and I can be beautiful in my own way, I also want to make new friends with people and being in the house I feel I could do this.

The perfect housemate would be friendly to all… even if they didn’t like some they should be kind, also help in the household chores and not drink all the alcohol.

Test Subject
#17 Old 9th Jul 2007 at 6:24 PM
Default Savannah Jones - Application
Name
Savannah Jones

Brief Bio
I was born into an average happy family. We had enough money to pass by with a little extra to spoil ourselves with. I went to a private school for high school and I hated it. Being with all those rich snobs. Ugh! At least I never let it get to my school work. I graduated one year early and went to college as a law major. I just graduated and now I'm here. To win Big Brother.

Why do you want to be in Big Brother?
Well since my parents moved back to Italy with the little bit of money they had left I have nothing. I want to win the money so I can live somewhere acceptable before I start my job to become a lawyer.

What makes the perfect housemate?
Well I can deal with anyone. The rich people, I just ignored them and I graduated one year early! With all the law prcatice I've done I can handle so many different kinds of people. I'm also very calm and open minded as well as friendly. But my strong point is I know when people are tyring to take advantage of my niceness.

Head Shot

Body Shot

Instructor
#18 Old 10th Jul 2007 at 2:08 AM
I think we need more guys!

Cassie

Cass, 22, Australia
My Simblr
Theorist
#19 Old 10th Jul 2007 at 2:14 AM
Yes, bring on the men! :D
#20 Old 10th Jul 2007 at 2:30 AM
{._.} I might join, possibly. I'm in so many others, [but then again those are going fairly slow...] but if I make a pretty sim anytime in the near future that I really feel compelled to enter, I will.
Instructor
#21 Old 10th Jul 2007 at 2:35 AM
Feel compelled to enter a male ok? :nod: lol

Cass, 22, Australia
My Simblr
Test Subject
#22 Old 10th Jul 2007 at 4:23 PM
lol. Andrew and Greg are lonley.
Instructor
#23 Old 11th Jul 2007 at 9:11 AM
C'mon guys! We need more people!!

Cass, 22, Australia
My Simblr
Theorist
#24 Old 11th Jul 2007 at 10:54 AM
Come play with us! We want to get this started ASAP!
Scholar
#25 Old 11th Jul 2007 at 9:16 PM
Omarion99-Yes they are very lonely in this house (lol) I can't wait to start, because i've been watching Big Brother on T.V.

PixieDust_Fairy

The First Time I saw him....I knew he was the one.
Currently:A Model.

Page 1 of 137