Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Instructor
Original Poster
#1 Old 13th Oct 2017 at 10:51 PM
Default What mod broke social events?
Hi! I've been trying to narrow this down myself with my game, but I simply cannot figure out at all what mod causes the social event chooser to be blank and spawn errors since the toddler stuff patch. I've removed all the social event mods I know I had (funeral, prom, baby shower, etc. all from the same creator) but it's still fudging up. Does anyone know a mod I could look for in my folder?
Advertisement
Forum Resident
#2 Old 14th Oct 2017 at 5:39 AM Last edited by chicvibe : 14th Oct 2017 at 6:07 PM. Reason: add another question
What other mods (package files that go with script files) do you have? I have not had any issues with BPS mods, but I HAVE had issues with custom traits (sad face, cuz I really liked them). I have also had an issue with mods that were based on limited-time events.

Do you have the last exception file? That may also provide a clue.

Also, Sims4Studio can help you batch update all mods, because even though they may not be the cause of the issue, it may be a combination of things that makes the game bork.