Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 17th Dec 2014 at 7:23 AM
Default Can't save household to my library or gallery
I can't seem to save my household in my library or gallery, any ideas?
When I save them I check my library immediately (as usual) to see that it saved, but this time they arent showing up.

Luckily they are showing up at the start of cas on the right hand side of the screen where it updates you on ur household saves and maxis favoured.

This only just happened today. Has anyone encountered this problem before?
Advertisement
Test Subject
Original Poster
#2 Old 18th Dec 2014 at 4:02 AM
ah! thank you! haha now i see about a dozen saves of the same family :P
Scholar
#3 Old 20th Dec 2014 at 7:45 PM
Unfortunately the checkbox doesn´t appear in offline mode. If I want to access households or lots that include cc and that were made after the december patch, I now have to go online to check that blasted box
Mad Poster
#4 Old 20th Dec 2014 at 9:21 PM
I just found that out today, can't access my households that have CC on them unless I am on-line. That some...you know what!

Resident member of The Receptacle Refugees
Let's help fund mammograms for everyone. If you want to help, Click To Give @ The Breast Cancer Site Your click is free. Thank you.
Forum Resident
#5 Old 21st Dec 2014 at 12:34 AM
Yeah, I went through that yesterday, and was nearly homicidal until I figured out the CC thing. I was trying to save to the gallery a slightly trashy ex-girlfriend of one of my main characters who's about to get married (so she can show up in the future and make trouble). Seriously, family members were fleeing the room.
Screenshots

Here at MTS since 2008; avid S2 player/blogger; didn't care for S3; bought and hated SimCity 2013; am choosing to remain upbeat about Sims 4....

My Sims 4 blog: Veil's Utopia House Challenge Blog
Test Subject
#6 Old 6th Mar 2015 at 2:45 AM
I had this problem too. helped me a lot
Theorist
#7 Old 6th Mar 2015 at 3:14 AM
so if we can't go into live mode we can't save houses to the library to port into different worlds? Are you kidding me? I'll have to save the floorplan as a screenshot and rebuild it over and over and over again. (_ _")
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 6th Mar 2015 at 3:36 AM
Thanks for bumping this topic. It didn't even occur to me that this was an issue... I have so many saves of the same house... Eeeeeesh. :C
Test Subject
#9 Old 2nd Apr 2015 at 8:05 PM
Love you, thanks so much.
Quote: Originally posted by FloridaDude1964
Just discovered that the December update actually unchecked the "Include Custom Content" box in the My Library "Advanced" section. Now it's working. D'oh! LOL

I did not even know that option exists. I've been months without playing, and started again with the new EP, and though it was some new bug. I was going insane! Thanks so so so much :lovestruc

A la Mancha, manchega, que hay mucho vino...
Mucho pan, mucho aceite y mucho tocino...
Test Subject
#10 Old 9th May 2015 at 11:15 AM
Quote: Originally posted by kitkatbiatch
ah! thank you! haha now i see about a dozen saves of the same family :P
same haha
Test Subject
#11 Old 9th May 2015 at 11:16 AM
Just discovered that the December update actually unchecked the "Include Custom Content" box in the My Library "Advanced" section. Now it's working. D'oh! LOL
thank u sooooooooooooooo much ur a life saver
Test Subject
#12 Old 27th Oct 2015 at 3:50 AM
I'm having the same problem. It seems to be happening when a sim in the household is wearing custom content items (hair, clothing, accessories, etc.). Households are showing up in the library when a sim is only wearing original content items. I moved all custom content items and mods from the mods folder to the downloads folder, uninstalled and reinstalled Sims 4, and moved the custom content items and mods back to the mods folder. Problem still occurs. It must be a glitch from the December update that was released 12/16/14.

Thanks so much, I was getting so uptight :D