Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#1 Old 3rd Sep 2014 at 7:43 PM
Default About pregnancy in the Sims 4
I just remembered that someone from the Sims team once mentioned that Pregnant Sims will experience unique emotions. Emotions that no other Sim will experience. Has anyone actually seen that happen in their game play or is it just one of those things that got cut? Also does pregnancy affect the needs/motives of a Pregnant Sim?
Advertisement
Instructor
#2 Old 3rd Sep 2014 at 7:48 PM
Hrm, except for the pregnant moodlet, I haven't noticed anything.

Their bladder need drops really, really fast; if you have them pee before bed at 11pm, they'll have to pee again by 3am.
Mad Poster
#3 Old 3rd Sep 2014 at 7:53 PM
I am trying to remember but I can't say any of the emotions the pregnant sims experience are unique, they tend to get uncomfortable a lot and lose their hunger, energy, and hygiene quickly. They get nauseous and have thought bubbles that look like pepto bismol but that is about all have seen. Pregnancy is a challenge again like in Sims 2, and it can be different for each pregnancy by the same sim or different sims experience different effects.

Resident member of The Receptacle Refugees
Let's help fund mammograms for everyone. If you want to help, Click To Give @ The Breast Cancer Site Your click is free. Thank you.
Instructor
#4 Old 3rd Sep 2014 at 8:05 PM
Quote: Originally posted by lewisb40
I am trying to remember but I can't say any of the emotions the pregnant sims experience are unique, they tend to get uncomfortable a lot and lose their hunger, energy, and hygiene quickly. They get nauseous and have thought bubbles that look like pepto bismol but that is about all have seen. Pregnancy is a challenge again like in Sims 2, and it can be different for each pregnancy by the same sim or different sims experience different effects.

Yeah, my sim was super uncomfortable during her pregnancy and she'd rub her back a lot. Not sure if that's unique for pregnant sims though.