Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 3rd Jul 2018 at 12:14 AM
Default I registered myself under the wrong gender help
Okay so I accidentally left the gender as male and how do I change that?
Also: How do I delete a thread
Advertisement
*shrugs*
retired moderator
#2 Old 3rd Jul 2018 at 12:15 AM
You can change it yourself.

Click here to edit your profile.

I don't mind if you call me "MSD" or something for short.
Tumblr
Perhaps someday I'll have leisure time back...
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 3rd Jul 2018 at 12:22 AM
Thanks. I figured that out right after I made the original post and went back to check if I missed something. Then I tried to delete the thread. That didn't work. Then I tried to change it to something else but then you answered the previous question so I changed it back and added the question I changed it to and I just feel like an idiot right now. Thank you for your help. Sorry if trying to change it was an inconvienience or caused any confusion to you. I'm gonna go feel like an idiot in the corner for a few minutes now.
*shrugs*
retired moderator
#4 Old 3rd Jul 2018 at 12:26 AM
No problem at all. Do you mind if I sit with you in the corner? I feel silly more often than not.

I don't mind if you call me "MSD" or something for short.
Tumblr
Perhaps someday I'll have leisure time back...
Test Subject
Original Poster
#5 Old 3rd Jul 2018 at 12:27 AM
Sure thing.
Site Helper
#6 Old 3rd Jul 2018 at 2:24 AM
I'm joining you guys in the corner. I'm always doing something silly...

On the bright side, now there is a chance that someone who googles the problem might find this thread and be able to fix it without having to admit they made a mistake. You may not actually hear the "Thank-you!" you get from them, but you've helped them.

I am Ghost. My husband is sidneydoj. I post, he downloads, and I wanted to keep my post count.
Group for Avatar Makers* Funny Stories *2017 Yearbook
Forum Resident
#7 Old 2nd Aug 2019 at 11:15 PM
Changed thread category to Solved/Answered