Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 1st Oct 2016 at 5:23 AM
Default no 3d camera , helpppp
Ok, I a noob, maybe this is something that I missed.

The thing is... I create a World, export, when enter in game, after it loads, the game is fixed in a vision "looking down", there is no 3d, I mean, the camera is looking to the ground, I can move left and right, can make my camera move a little far away (using the mouse). The buttons of " up and down" dont show. Its like the ground is the background. I dont know if you will understand.

If anyone can help, please help this noob.
Advertisement
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#2 Old 1st Oct 2016 at 9:58 AM
Try saving the world in CAW with the camera zoomed out and raised up slightly, then export again. I remember reading about a similar bug, maybe this will work.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 2nd Oct 2016 at 3:03 PM
It didnt work =/. This is so weird, its a shame. I downloaded custom worlds and they work, so, no idea what went wrong. Thanks for awnswer and try to help.
dodgy builder
#4 Old 2nd Oct 2016 at 3:34 PM
Have you tried the usual colprits, like mods and removing cache? You can also try making a new world file and see if the problem is there as well.

If you have removed mods and cleaned out cache, and the problem is still there. You should making a new map. That way you will know if it's your world or your caw you have a problem with.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#5 Old 4th Oct 2016 at 12:01 AM
I always clean the cache, but I will try to remove the mods and then recreate the world.